Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Happy Birthday Cdamsel - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday Cdamsel (3455 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

Re: Happy Birthday Cdamsel by 53cur3m0d3(m): 3:43am On Oct 13, 2013
C'est moi:

#coughs.....I found you at last.Thought you went AWOL.Happy belated birthday cdamsel.
U just leave sombori alone o ehen!
Re: Happy Birthday Cdamsel by 53cur3m0d3(m): 3:43am On Oct 13, 2013
cdamsel: ok o, cry
got Ur mail dear, replied
Re: Happy Birthday Cdamsel by cdamsel(f): 6:45am On Oct 13, 2013
53cur3m0d3:
got Ur mail dear, replied
didnt c it o
Re: Happy Birthday Cdamsel by Cestmoi1(f): 8:21am On Oct 13, 2013
53cur3m0d3:
U just leave sombori alone o ehen!
Don't mind me.Told you I was and I still am so lazy at keeping in touch with people.How are you?
Cdamsel,I was referring to your sweethrt, dear.
Re: Happy Birthday Cdamsel by 53cur3m0d3(m): 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2013
cdamsel: didnt c it o
Check Ur 'Sperm' folder joor...

C'est moi:
Don't mind me.Told you I was and I still am so lazy at keeping in touch with people.How are you?
Cdamsel,I was referring to your sweethrt, dear.
But U're always so strong to read Mazi's blog, maka why? Not fair at all. I'm fine all thanks to ppl who have taken Ur place in my life.
Re: Happy Birthday Cdamsel by Cestmoi1(f): 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
[/quote] But U're always so strong to read Mazi's blog, maka why? Not fair at all. I'm fine all thanks to ppl who have taken Ur place in my life.[/quote]

Loool,that's good to know.Can't remember the last time I visited his blog.Yeyeeeeee!
Re: Happy Birthday Cdamsel by MaziOmenuko: 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2013
53cur3m0d3:
Check Ur 'Sperm' folder joor...

But U're always so strong to read Mazi's blog, maka why? Not fair at all. I'm fine all thanks to ppl who have taken Ur place in my life.

Lol, it doesn't take much energy to read my blog; just a can soda and pop-corn!

@bloded; yuck! Its called 'spam' folder, not 'spe'rm' folder as you're indirectly referring to the balls, which is the real s'perm folder. cool
Re: Happy Birthday Cdamsel by MaziOmenuko: 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2013
Least I forget; happy birthday to the birthday gurl.

Cest moi, watsup with the french class you promised me? Wouldn't mind starting off with a french kiss...
Re: Happy Birthday Cdamsel by Idowuogbo(f): 11:35pm On Oct 13, 2013
^Ashawo! grin
Re: Happy Birthday Cdamsel by Cestmoi1(f): 11:52pm On Oct 13, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Least I forget; happy birthday to the birthday gurl.

Cest moi, watsup with the french class you promised me? Wouldn't mind starting off with a french kiss...
Lmao....so u still remember? I will when the time comes.No be only french kiss,german kiss nko? looool.
Re: Happy Birthday Cdamsel by cdamsel(f): 11:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
Una no dey sleep?9t crawlers everywhere

Btw thanks Mazi,moi who b the sweetheart abeg?dont mind him o,he is just using me 2 make u jealous he is still all yours dear embarassed grin
Re: Happy Birthday Cdamsel by 53cur3m0d3(m): 12:51am On Oct 14, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Lol, it doesn't take much energy to read my blog; just a can soda and pop-corn!

@bloded; yuck! Its called 'spam' folder, not 'spe'rm' folder as you're indirectly referring to the balls, which is the real s'perm folder. cool
I wrapped that text Sperm with 'x' makin it 'Sperm' showin tis a borrowed word... Btw, Mazi's blog made C'est moi's libido soar from 2 to the rooftops and since I can no longer handle her, she left me in search of greener pastures.
@cdamsel, the above reason is why I've com back to U, my faithful and adorable darling cos I promised I was coming back... Accept me t'owo t'ese (wholly)
Re: Happy Birthday Cdamsel by cdamsel(f): 8:36am On Oct 14, 2013
53cur3m0d3:
I wrapped that text Sperm with 'x' makin it 'Sperm' showin tis a borrowed word... Btw, Mazi's blog made C'est moi's libido soar from 2 to the rooftops and since I can no longer handle her, she left me in search of greener pastures.
@cdamsel, the above reason is why I've com back to U, my faithful and adorable darling cos I promised I was coming back... Accept me t'owo t'ese (wholly)
i tot her libido being high is a good think?u no fit perform?abi ur johnny walker dey lazy?c'est abeg come carry oooo,i loyal 2 u my madam grin
Re: Happy Birthday Cdamsel by Cestmoi1(f): 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
53cur3m0d3:
Lool,you are high.....on cheap weed.Cdamsel,abeg he's all yours o.I dash u tori,torun.Yeye boy!
Re: Happy Birthday Cdamsel by cdamsel(f): 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
C'est moi:

Lool,you are high.....on cheap weed.Cdamsel,abeg he's all yours o.I dash u tori,torun.Yeye boy!
abeg oooo,make una no use me play love abeg

Kyle XY,i no c ur mail 4 "Sperm" o,may b e still dey ur ball box grin

Just resend abeg I no c am
Re: Happy Birthday Cdamsel by 53cur3m0d3(m): 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2013
C'est moi:

thunder fire ur flat yansh, big head.... na God go judge Mazi sha

cdamsel: abeg oooo,make una no use me play love abeg
Kyle XY,i no c ur mail 4 "Sperm" o,may b e still dey ur ball box grin
Just resend abeg I no c am
konji no make U see my mail ba?

cdamsel: i tot her libido being high is a good think?u no fit perform?abi ur johnny walker dey lazy?c'est abeg come carry oooo,i loyal 2 u my madam grin
shey na libido go gee her food abi I teh U say I be rabbit like her? moreover, I wanna live upto a ripe old age like my maternal grandpa(7 wives, 104yrs and still going)
Re: Happy Birthday Cdamsel by MaziOmenuko: 8:07am On Oct 16, 2013
53cur3m0d3:
thunder fire ur flat yansh, big head.... na God go judge Mazi sha

You're all alone in this thread with two ladies, why are you still mentioning my name? How I take hide your 'spe'rm' mail?

Lespect ya'self oh!
Re: Happy Birthday Cdamsel by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:12am On Oct 16, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

You're all alone in this thread with two ladies, why are you still mentioning my name? How I take hide your 'spe'rm' mail?

Lespect ya'self oh!

Sheybi U sabi wetin Money Soldier do Sly unto Salma? na wetin me self go do U be dat as I even see say U don also dey eye my Cdamsel... *picks up phone and dials Money Soldier's no*
Re: Happy Birthday Cdamsel by cdamsel(f): 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
53cur3m0d3:

Sheybi U sabi wetin Money Soldier do Sly unto Salma? na wetin me self go do U be dat as I even see say U don also dey eye my Cdamsel... *picks up phone and dials Money Soldier's no*
kyle u don chop 2day so?

Btw I have always been intrigued by Mazi,always wondered wat his personality is like offline,so Mazi over 2 u grin
Re: Happy Birthday Cdamsel by 53cur3m0d3(m): 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
cdamsel: kyle u don chop 2day so?

Btw I have always been intrigued by Mazi,always wondered wat his personality is like [bold] offline [/bold],so Mazi over 2 u grin
U mean in bed?? That brother can get so much freaky under the sheets, I doff my hat for him o.
Re: Happy Birthday Cdamsel by cdamsel(f): 9:30am On Oct 18, 2013
53cur3m0d3:
U mean in bed?? That brother can get so much freaky under the sheets, I doff my hat for him o.
how would u know?una dey do b4? lipsrsealed
Re: Happy Birthday Cdamsel by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:28am On Oct 18, 2013
cdamsel: how would u know?una dey do b4? lipsrsealed
Are U a learner? U neva go thru him CV?
Re: Happy Birthday Cdamsel by MaziOmenuko: 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
cdamsel:

Btw I have always been intrigued by Mazi,always wondered wat his personality is like offline,so Mazi over 2 u grin

Would be glad to let you in: trust me, its more fun off-line.

#had to wait till 53cure leaves here b4 replying#
Re: Happy Birthday Cdamsel by cdamsel(f): 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
53cur3m0d3:
Are U a learner? U neva go thru him CV?
i don't need CV,just need c him in tight briefs lipsrsealed
Mazi_Omenuko:

Would be glad to let you in: trust me, its more fun off-line.

#had to wait till 53cure leaves here b4 replying#
tell me more,i like ur idea of fun kiss
Re: Happy Birthday Cdamsel by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
cdamsel: i don't need CV,just need c him in tight briefs :-Xtell me more,i like ur idea of fun kiss
Mazi! Mazi!! Mazi!!! How many times I call U? Oya choose one, C'est moi or Cdamsel?
Re: Happy Birthday Cdamsel by Cestmoi1(f): 11:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
53cur3m0d3:
Mazi! Mazi!! Mazi!!! How many times I call U? Oya choose one, C'est moi or Cdamsel?
Lolz,hian! My yori yori love,how you dey?
Re: Happy Birthday Cdamsel by cdamsel(f): 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
C'est moi:

c'est na when I don commot u dey do ur own love abi?i caatch u 2day tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Cdamsel by cdamsel(f): 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
C'est moi:

c'est na when I don commot u dey do ur own love abi?i catch u 2day tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Cdamsel by Cestmoi1(f): 12:02am On Oct 19, 2013
cdamsel: c'est na when I don commot u dey do ur own love abi?i catch u 2day tongue
Lolz.....
Re: Happy Birthday Cdamsel by 53cur3m0d3(m): 1:20am On Oct 20, 2013
Yesterday was my lil boy's buffday so I cudn't com on here...
C'est moi:

That baba do dat jazz well well for me o. Koret!

Cdamsel:
c'est na when I don commot u dey do ur own love abi?i catch u 2day
Ehen! Make una no let my thing cause wahala o. U shud learn to live peacefully. We'll plan the 'timetable' very well. No ojoro...
Good riddance to Mazi
Re: Happy Birthday Cdamsel by cdamsel(f): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
53cur3m0d3: Yesterday was my lil boy's buffday so I cudn't com on here...

Ehen! Make una no let my thing cause wahala o. U shud learn to live peacefully. We'll plan the 'timetable' very well. No ojoro...
Good riddance to Mazi
lil boy ke?kyle u no come tell me say u & c'est don born,congrats & my wishes 2 d bday boy

Wahala ke?u get thing?i can't c any thing oooooo tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Cdamsel by Cestmoi1(f): 8:49am On Oct 21, 2013
53cur3m0d3: Yesterday was my lil boy's buffday so I cudn't com on here...

Good riddance to Mazi
U no well at all.lol.....
Cdamsel,u know sholly is a polygamist.I'm sure that boy is from one of his concubines.Leave Mazi outta this.

Biography Of The Sacked DSS Boss Mr Lawal Musa Daura / European High Quality Used LPG GAS Tanks, Stationary, Semi Trailer And Truck / Barter By Flutterwave App Review(detailed) Plus Referral Bonus

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57