Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Happy Birthday Cdamsel - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday Cdamsel (3454 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Happy Birthday Cdamsel by 53cur3m0d3(m): 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
*deep in thought*
And that foolish Short Man Devil just ruined the suprise wedding party I'd been organising for months in honor of my One and Only Queen Cdamsel... Wat to do now?
cdamsel: u re trying me ooo angry
Biko Lolo, that's the entire truth
Re: Happy Birthday Cdamsel by MaziOmenuko: 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
53cur3m0d3:

Biko Lolo, that's the entire truth

Yea, right!

Cdamsel; between the devil and the deep blue sea; you've got yourself a serial cheat and a sex addict, chose wisely cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Cdamsel by cdamsel(f): 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Yea, right!

Cdamsel; between the devil and the deep blue sea; you've got yourself a serial cheat and a sex addict, chose wisely cheesy
yes mazi,im trading carefully grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Must See Hilarious Photo: Masquerade Spotted Using Atm In Lagos Nigeria / We Just Killed This Snake At Our Site / Some Of The World's Weirdest X-rays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.