Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,423 members, 7,864,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

What Do We Gain Watching Cricket? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Do We Gain Watching Cricket? (457 Views)

NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion / Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast / Cricket Vs Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do We Gain Watching Cricket? by lanightdavido(m): 8:14am On Oct 07, 2013
Have tried my very possible best to know what people gain watching cricket,all response just seems to be abortive....and I heard is the favourite sports of some countries like india...pls nairalander,shed some light to this
Re: What Do We Gain Watching Cricket? by tshegs19: 8:19am On Oct 07, 2013
I don't even understand that sport.
Re: What Do We Gain Watching Cricket? by lanightdavido(m): 8:27am On Oct 07, 2013
tshegs19: I don't even understand that sport.
lol...abi ooo
Re: What Do We Gain Watching Cricket? by daylae(m): 8:38am On Oct 07, 2013
ask any Indian or pakinstani,and they'll tell you how they've been fighting to control Kashmir over a cricket match.
Re: What Do We Gain Watching Cricket? by papindinho(m): 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
daylae: ask any Indian or pakinstani,and they'll tell you how they've been fighting to control Kashmir over a cricket match.
Always there.
Re: What Do We Gain Watching Cricket? by kliq(m): 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
Interesting game,you can only appreciate and enjoy it if you ever played d game....I played a bit of it back in secondary school and yeah I still watch highlights of it till date...some schools still play it here in lag...eg Gregs,K.C etc

1 Like

Re: What Do We Gain Watching Cricket? by lanightdavido(m): 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
kliq: Interesting game,you can only appreciate and enjoy it if you ever played d game....I played a bit of it back in secondary school and yeah I still watch highlights of it till date...some schools still play it here in lag...eg Gregs,K.C etc
u try
Re: What Do We Gain Watching Cricket? by nandla: 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
Indian and Pakistani people are crazy for Cricket and yes your question should be asked to all of them specially after IPL fixing scandal.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel About Nigeria's Victory Over Ethopian / Chelsea Vs Manchester City Today At 5pm / 2014 FIFA World Cup In Brazil. Are You Going?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.