Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? (12283 Views)

What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture / What Will You Do If You Were Left Behind After Rapture. / What If U Are Left Behind After Rapture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Wan47(m): 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
Jst watch dix hollywood movie "this is the end" u wil knw
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by adeval(f): 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
cant answer,because i wont miss d rapture and dont expect you to miss it too....!because it will be terrible indeed!!!!!
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by bokohalal(m): 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
I now understand that there is so much suffering in Nigeria that the people have lost hope and can only hang on to fantastic ideas to get by everyday.
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by priscasmart(f): 11:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
@op I dnt even want to Imagine that. This thread haz just reminded me of d need to work out my salvation with fear and trembling. Itz not an easy task, But then again.. .his GRACE IS SUFFICIENT.abi?
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Iniwhyt: 11:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dear friends. If u miss heaven, You will CRY. i'm sure dis post is 4 a reason. Dnt just ignore or laff ova dis post cos on dat day, u'l rmemba dis day. So,my humble advise is dat u Turn back 2 ur creator & make amends on whereva u must av gone astray,ask 4 4givnes & Repent! 2moro myt b d D-day!
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by rhowly(m): 11:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
Cry big fat tears like small pikin with 'mummy o' intermittently. Then find an already dug grave to die in. u see wetin bible sey go do those wey remain? embarassed
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Nobody: 4:17am On Oct 08, 2013
Oppsss wrong thread. undecided
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by napa: 4:58am On Oct 08, 2013
angryninja: THIS THREAD IS STU PID
Hmmmn!!!!
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 08, 2013
I probably wouldn't care lol.
Honestly I wish I had my own planet tongue

Screw a rapture...which btw will not happen.
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by elliottibanga(m): 7:23am On Oct 08, 2013
Xplodes2700: @ Op, what makes you think Rapture has not taken place already

Bross I hail ya!
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Adwexky(m): 8:17am On Oct 08, 2013
oremisussan: I just hope I get to be the only one left behind.

I would carry a disc player, listening to Tuface's "If to say na just meeee."

I would trek to Dubai, then Siberia, and then Haiti.

I would leave everything called caution at Haiti and then swim back to Nigeria via the Pacific.

I would...

O Gosh! When will it happen, abeg? That rapture!
I beseech you to think RATIONALLY, Because it won't be the way you presume. #Change For Christ's sake.
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by emmsana: 8:38am On Oct 08, 2013
Hello house, its only by his mercy.
I'll advice you all watch these movies:

The moment After part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iar2Fwuan6k&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Diar2Fwuan6k

The moment After part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaCxqsEOiLs&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DkaCxqsEOiLs

Left Behind part 1-3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o-wA47cwCY&rl=yes&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&guid=&gl=GB

God help us
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by tgold2(m): 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
Xplodes2700: @ Op, what makes you think Rapture has not taken place already
And what makes you think it has taken place already
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by waldigit: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
By the grace and mercy of God I pray as I pray everyday I and everybody I know shall not miss rapture.
But this is my advice if anyone misses it, pls take the next available means of transport to Isreal. The state of isreal is the only nation that shall resist the AntiChrist to some extent. One stand the chance of not receiving the mark of the beast if you are in isreal.
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by femzybabah: 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
by God's grace i wld make heaven nd if dem no take me i'll get a plane nd fly maself straight to heaven...haba wat am i don on earth wit sinners...angel micheal sef no fit say he no knw me
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by ojoyentalk: 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
Believe. Do not take the mark. U will miSS the marriage of the lamb.
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by achi4u(m): 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
waldigit :
By the grace and mercy of God I pray as I pray everyday I and everybody I know shall not miss rapture.
But this is my advice if anyone misses it, pls take the next available means of transport to Isreal. The state of isreal is the only nation that shall resist the AntiChrist to some extent. One stand the chance of not receiving the mark of the beast if you are in isreal.
odikwa egwu grin
isreal my foot
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by sEGXY2(m): 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
Pastor Olu T: Would never be, bt i have this word of encouragement for all.

One thing and only one thing is needful, do not be deceived by the devil into getting too much attached to the things of the world. The devil is so subtle that he get you too busy even with good things and activities of religion, but not that which is needful. You major on the minor and minor on the major, and before you know it you have spent your life on the wrong things and it is too late.

But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me. And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou are careful and trouble about many things. But one thing is needful: And Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.
Luke 10:40-42

Stay blessed and remain rapturable
well done Sir I hail thee
Re: What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture? by Alapamasise: 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
check out www.prayer-buddies.com. It is the best prayer application that I have ever seen. Just thought my praying peeps will like to know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? / Six Important Things You Should Put In Mind Before Raising A Christian Family. / Generational Curses: The Myths And The Truth According To The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.