Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Invitation For Interview At Abuja Clinic - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Interview At Abuja Clinic (1490 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / U-connect Invitation For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation For Interview At Abuja Clinic by joyafoma: 9:32am On Oct 07, 2013
I have just received SMS inviting me for an interview on the 17th of October for the position of Company Secretary. I would like to know what their pay is like before i travel all the way from Lagos to Abuja. Anyone that has an idea of their payment package should kindly let me know on this forum. Thank you for your usual cooperation. I have just received SMS inviting me for an interview on the 17th of October for the position of Company Secretary. I would like to know what their pay is like before i travel all the way from Lagos to Abuja. Anyone that has an idea of their payment package should kindly let me know on this forum. Thank you for your usual cooperation. I have just received SMS inviting me for an interview on the 17th of October for the position of Company Secretary. I would like to know what their pay is like before i travel all the way from Lagos to Abuja. Anyone that has an idea of their payment package should kindly let me know on this forum. Thank you for your usual cooperation.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Abuja Clinic by brownciga: 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
Please, can you tell me how the interview went ? And the questions u were asked.... my wife also have an interview with them next week. Thanks
Re: Invitation For Interview At Abuja Clinic by joyafoma: 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
Unfortunately i could not make it to abuja again.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Abuja Clinic by lanrechelseafc: 7:46am On Oct 28, 2013
Hello, how did ur wife interview go with abuja clinics. I'm still expecting a msg frm them to come for the interview. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Supermart.ng Recruiting For Order Processor And Field Marketer. / Massive Job Recruitment At A Reputable Company (over 60 Positions) / Latest On The Federal Ministries Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.