Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Google Adsense On Wordpress Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense On Wordpress Blog (809 Views)

Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / At Last , Am Qualified To Apply For Adsense On My Blog But What Next? / Google Adsense On Mobile Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense On Wordpress Blog by pipmaster(m): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2008
Hello friends!!!
I have a friend who just opened a WordPress blog.

He is having problems with pasting d Google Adsense on d already opened blog.
YES!He has opened a Google Adsense account.

I will need help on how he will go about this. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Google Adsense On Wordpress Blog by uspry1(f): 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2008
I recommend you to my friend from existing NL thread link that copied and pasted below:

Your problem depends on if you want to add their blogs or sites to your own or not.

If you so choose to add the code you listed below, you will have to post the link to your own blog or site
so that people will know the blogscript you are using.

I can assist you with SMF or Wordpress for now.
I will tell you where to place the codes and where it will appear on your blogs or sites.

You can visit [url=http://.com/index.php/board,91.0.html] 'CLICK HERE'[/url] and state your problem on the webmaster section there.

Besides, you can add your link to the directory below without being asked to add any link to your own site.
ADD YOUR LINK FOR FREE
Re: Google Adsense On Wordpress Blog by pipmaster(m): 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2008
Thanks Uspry!!!
Re: Google Adsense On Wordpress Blog by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2008
pipmaster let me share the little secrets i used to put adsense on my blog http://www.myonlinestreamsofincome.com.
there are adsense plugins all yoou need to do is just to google for adsense plugins download it and follow the instruction i used one calledd adsense-manager it is easy to install let me know if you have any problem Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Business In Elance. / Paypal / Ares Sofware Activation Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.