Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Hilarious Nollywood Actor Ime Bishop Umoh(okon) Set To Wed This October - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilarious Nollywood Actor Ime Bishop Umoh(okon) Set To Wed This October (1230 Views)

Pictures Of Ime Bishop's Wife And Daughter / Ime Bishop Shares Lovely Family Photos / Ime Bishop Umoh A.K.A Okon, Adorable Wife And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Nollywood Actor Ime Bishop Umoh(okon) Set To Wed This October by 247tops(m): 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
No doubt Okon as he is fondly called is one of the funniest actor in Nollywood and Beyond.The happy couple shared their love story and oh-so-sweet scoop on the proposal.The much anticipated wwedding is scheduled to take place at Uyo,Akwa Ibom state on Thursday 17th October 2013 and Saturday 19th October 2013.Watch how these two lovebirds met below:http://www.247tops..com/2013/10/hilarious-nollywood-actor-ime-bishop.html

Re: Hilarious Nollywood Actor Ime Bishop Umoh(okon) Set To Wed This October by henryvirus(m): 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
so na dis guy's name b dat? funny guy, i lyk his acting, he acts stupid at d same tym wiv an innocent air. God bless una marriage
Re: Hilarious Nollywood Actor Ime Bishop Umoh(okon) Set To Wed This October by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
Old girl things, HML tho
Re: Hilarious Nollywood Actor Ime Bishop Umoh(okon) Set To Wed This October by 247tops(m): 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
henryvirus: so na dis guy's name b dat? funny guy, i lyk his acting, he acts stupid at d same tym wiv an innocent air. God bless una marriage
AMEN
Re: Hilarious Nollywood Actor Ime Bishop Umoh(okon) Set To Wed This October by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
the panel beater wey do her wife body work no try at all, the face colour no match with the hand tongue
happy marriage to the couple sha!
Re: Hilarious Nollywood Actor Ime Bishop Umoh(okon) Set To Wed This October by 247tops(m): 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
991: the panel beater wey do her wife body work no try at all, the face colour no match with the hand tongue
happy marriage to the couple sha!
U don cum o,which one be panel beater again

(1) (Reply)

Jay Z And Beyonce Named No.1 Power Couple In America / See Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (picture) / Lobatan! I Get Naked To Pay My Bills- Afro Candy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.