Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / . (878 Views)

About Goint To School With Visiting Visa In America / Best Country In Europe! / What Is Life Like As An Illegal Immigrant In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by dgifted: 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
Re: . by ifegy: 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
FYI

http://www.scholars4dev.com/category/field-of-study/

Scholarships, grants, fellowships for foreign students
Re: . by dgifted: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
ifegy: FYI

http://www.scholars4dev.com/category/field-of-study/

Scholarships, grants, fellowships for foreign students

Thanks bbuh its time wasting
Re: . by worry359(m): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
dgifted
If you will not even look at a web site to find information how will you do your studies?
Are you one of those idle people that want parents to pay for uni so that you can study Clubs, Girls and Alcohol?
Re: . by justwise(m): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
dgifted:

Thanks bbuh its time wasting

Really? What an ungrateful being you are!
Re: . by dgifted: 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
justwise:

Really? What an ungrateful being you are!

Hmm did you just judged me ? You should have asked what I meant by 'time wasting' ..there are millions of people all over the world wanting to get that scholarship ish, its just like the dv visa.. ]
Re: . by dgifted: 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
worry 359: dgifted
If you will not even look at a web site to find information how will you do your studies?
Are you one of those idle people that want parents to pay for uni so that you can study Clubs, Girls and Alcohol?

No sir... thanks for d reply

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive A Plane Crash / First Time On International Flight (connecting Flight Issues) / How Can I Get To Mongolia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.