Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,754 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:39 AM

Oh No! Khloe Kardashian Signs Divorce Papers From Lamar Odom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh No! Khloe Kardashian Signs Divorce Papers From Lamar Odom (2438 Views)

Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) / “i Served Doris Simon Fake Divorce Papers” - Daniel Ademinokan / Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh No! Khloe Kardashian Signs Divorce Papers From Lamar Odom by iamMrAnDre(m): 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2013

Seems Khloe Kardashian is tired of playing the role of a supportive wife.

After trying to be supportive, and then resorting to tough love to no avail, Khloe Kardashian is reportedly on the verge of finally calling it quits with Lamar Odom. She’s taken the relationship to the very edge, and all she has to do to push it over is file divorce papers.

Click link below to see more of this Story:

http://naijapose.com/oh-no-khloe-kardashian-signs-divorce-papers-from-lamar-odom/
Re: Oh No! Khloe Kardashian Signs Divorce Papers From Lamar Odom by Arosa(m): 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
Bad market!
Re: Oh No! Khloe Kardashian Signs Divorce Papers From Lamar Odom by Airforce1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
Gobe grin
Re: Oh No! Khloe Kardashian Signs Divorce Papers From Lamar Odom by HezronLorraine(m): 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
I think she's had enough.That their family need fasting and prayer.They all have marriage issues.only kourtney dey dre,na everytime she dey fight that twink of a husband.
Re: Oh No! Khloe Kardashian Signs Divorce Papers From Lamar Odom by mysticgal(f): 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
eya,they are celebrities,so its normal.
Re: Oh No! Khloe Kardashian Signs Divorce Papers From Lamar Odom by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I think she's had enough.That their family need fasting and prayer.They all have marriage issues.only kourtney dey dre,na everytime she dey fight that twink of a husband.

Yea becos Kourtney is not maried yet...She's just a baby mama.
Re: Oh No! Khloe Kardashian Signs Divorce Papers From Lamar Odom by homesteady(m): 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
Oh No! Poor Khloe! cry
Re: Oh No! Khloe Kardashian Signs Divorce Papers From Lamar Odom by SlyIg(f): 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
Airforce1: Gobe grin

Full time nairalander!
Re: Oh No! Khloe Kardashian Signs Divorce Papers From Lamar Odom by Airforce1(m): 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
SlyIg:

Full time nairalander!

I don't have your time walaihi.. Mtchew
Re: Oh No! Khloe Kardashian Signs Divorce Papers From Lamar Odom by demelza: 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
And I thought she had forgiven Lam-Lam. undecided
Re: Oh No! Khloe Kardashian Signs Divorce Papers From Lamar Odom by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
About time...the chic has tried more than enough for him

Lamar needs to grow up
Re: Oh No! Khloe Kardashian Signs Divorce Papers From Lamar Odom by chymystique(f): 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
iamMr_AnDre:

Seems Khloe Kardashian is tired of playing the role of a supportive wife.

After trying to be supportive, and then resorting to tough love to no avail, Khloe Kardashian is reportedly on the verge of finally calling it quits with Lamar Odom. She’s taken the relationship to the very edge, and all she has to do to push it over is file divorce papers.

Click link below to see more of this Story:

http://naijapose.com/oh-no-khloe-kardashian-signs-divorce-papers-from-lamar-odom/

@ op, this ur topic is misleadin. Thot u said she has signed et and nw readin dis crap u said she is abt to sign d papers.. Khloe evn though she and lamar r separated for nw dts doz nt mean dey r gonna divorce.. So u hungry naija bloggers get a life and stop carryin false rumours!

I hope dey work out thr marriage palaver cos I believe dey r perfect for each oda cool

1 Like

Re: Oh No! Khloe Kardashian Signs Divorce Papers From Lamar Odom by Caracta(f): 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
I refuse to believe this story!
Re: Oh No! Khloe Kardashian Signs Divorce Papers From Lamar Odom by pomporiking: 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
mechummy: About time...the chic has tried more than enough for him

Lamar needs to grow up

You are one of those ignorant folks who think their show potrays the way they are in the real world..what has she done for him for you to say she tried
Re: Oh No! Khloe Kardashian Signs Divorce Papers From Lamar Odom by holajhdeee(m): 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
Its was all a lie ...Kris kardashian sets Lamar up to get more viewers to watch there usless show ..mtcheww
Re: Oh No! Khloe Kardashian Signs Divorce Papers From Lamar Odom by goldfish80(m): 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
As God is My witness, I have no interest whatsoever in the marital affair of these kardashian girls.
Re: Oh No! Khloe Kardashian Signs Divorce Papers From Lamar Odom by Tuntheycr7: 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
I beg na wahala b all these yeyebrities.. letz laff jawe
a man came back frm Church, greets his wife, lifts her up and carries her around the house. The wife is so surprised and excited! She asked with smiles, “Did the Pastor preach on being romantic?” Out of breath the husband replies, “No, he said we must carry our burdens
Re: Oh No! Khloe Kardashian Signs Divorce Papers From Lamar Odom by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 08, 2013
pompori king:

You are one of those ignorant folks who think their show potrays the way they are in the real world..what has she done for him for you to say she tried
you wey know
Re: Oh No! Khloe Kardashian Signs Divorce Papers From Lamar Odom by Afam4eva(m): 12:57am On Oct 08, 2013
I wonder why people marry into this materialistic ogbanje family in the first place. Should this come as a surprise?
Re: Oh No! Khloe Kardashian Signs Divorce Papers From Lamar Odom by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 08, 2013
*yawns*

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Give Idris Elba A Break- President Barack Obama / Omg!!! See Girl Getting Big Banana And She Keeps Laughing From Her Fb Friend / Karrueche Finally Moved On From Chrisbrown. She Is Dating Manu Memphis Depay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.