Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin (16025 Views)

Reddish Rash On My Baby's Neck,what Do I Apply / М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ Wife Want To Quit Our Marraige because Her Father / Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin by mrsgreen: 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hi everyone, am new in this thread, and please I need anyone's advice on this.
♍Ɣ 2yr old daughter and 8months old son usually H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊vє̲̣̥ this kind of rash on their skin, usually on their neck/below their check and also at the back. The rash looks thiny, and I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ patches and scaly, I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a ringworm form, but its not. The once on the neck usually get irritated and spreads. I H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊vє̲̣̥ tried differient cream, it will end up going and coming back. pLease has anyone experienced this, or H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊vє̲̣̥ an idea what the cause might be?
Re: Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin by bellong: 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
Take them to a dermatologist. A professional help will be better because children react differently to environmental conditions and creams.
Re: Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin by mrsgreen: 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
Thanks Bellong,I H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊vє̲̣̥ once seen a doctor, and they were treated, but the rash came back. So confused
Re: Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin by greatgod2012(f): 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
Take him back to a dematologist, instist on proper testing/ evaluation and diagnosis on the boy.
It is well.
Re: Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
Re: Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin by pickabeau1: 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
See the doctor as advised

It could be a milk allergy

U can try a mixture of sudocream and shea butter

It worked for me
Re: Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin by mrsgreen: 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
Thanks to you all, your post were all useful, maybe I will have to start by changing their washing soap, for the milk,I have checked to see that they are not allergic to it. ♍Ɣ doctor onced prescribed sudocream for me, and it worked, but sadly it came back.
Re: Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin by bellong: 10:46am On Oct 08, 2013
Can you also check the diapers they use. They do react to diapers too.
Re: Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 08, 2013
mrs green: Thanks to you all, your post were all useful, maybe I will have to start by changing their washing soap, for the milk,I have checked to see that they are not allergic to it. ♍Ɣ doctor onced prescribed sudocream for me, and it worked, but sadly it came back.

Do you use Dettol to bathe them? undecided

It happened with my daughter and when I stopped using dettol is completely stopped. Now I use savlon for her . . .

Dettol is a good antiseptic for adults, not for children!
Re: Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin by b4jesus: 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
Why don't you try Agnesia powder. it comes in a red container. i had the same problem, i tried different tubes, i stopped using creams entirely on the affected areas, i started applying only Agnesia powder and it did the magic. above all, don't get worried, children outgrow all these things.

1 Like

Re: Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin by mrsgreen: 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
Thanks for the suggestions, please do any of you have an idea where I can get an allergy test done in lagos?
Re: Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin by pickabeau1: 3:18am On Oct 10, 2013
I don't know of any but what kind of milk are you giving your girl
Re: Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin by mrsgreen: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2013
@pickabeau,thanks. she takes 123peak milk. I just found out its the kind of rash the yorubas call 'ela'... What could be the cause and possible solution? I just can't give them that agbo to drink
Re: Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin by pickabeau1: 7:22am On Oct 11, 2013
Ela is in my opinion a form of eczema

Babycenter will recommend seeing a doctor.

Some will say do nothing

We tried an antifungal cream

Funbact A with shea butter

We stopped Sudocream as it could also lead to dryness

1 Like

Re: Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin by mrsgreen: 11:13am On Oct 11, 2013
Just started the funbactA this morning, and waiting patiently to see improvement. Thanks pickabeau, will let you know how it worked
Re: Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin by worry359(m): 11:39am On Oct 11, 2013
I can see from the silly characters that you have a Blackberry fone.
The problem that your children have is that the radiation from Blackberry fone is damaging their shin.
You need to burn you phone and then your kids will get better.
Re: Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin by tellwisdom: 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
Do you get your water from the gutter??
Re: Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin by pickabeau1: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
no problem
Re: Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin by gbanikiti(m): 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
Skinel and shea butter is perfect for the treatment of illa. It works like magic. Use it and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin by ifyalways(f): 9:36am On Oct 12, 2013
Skineal,Funbact-A, are those things meant for baby's tender skin shocked I would have thought Mycoten cream is better and safe for babies.

mrs green: Thanks for the suggestions, please do any of you have an idea where I can get an allergy test done in lagos?
Kyutis clinic,2 Raymond Njoku,Ikoyi

1 Like

Re: Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin by gbanikiti(m): 10:06am On Oct 12, 2013
ifyalways: Skineal,Funbact-A, are those things meant for baby's tender skin shocked I would have thought Mycoten cream is better and safe for babies.

Kyutis clinic,2 Raymond Njoku,Ikoyi
Skineal is good for even new born babies. It worked for me and others I recommended it for. Mixed with shea butter,it works fine!
Re: Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin by ifyalways(f): 10:22am On Oct 12, 2013
Berem,Maybe it's the shea butter that you use alongside it that makes it cool for babies. undecided
I know that both products(Skineal and Funbact-A) are used by ladies for bleaching purposes. Funbact-A especially can turn a dudu to yellow sisi within 2 weeks. Besides,I have heard a derm. advise against using it on kids below 10 years.
Re: Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin by pickabeau1: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2013
It worked well for my kid

But let her see a doc in my experience they always say leave it alone
Re: Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin by SorayaCarvalho(f): 10:49am On Oct 12, 2013
pickabeau1: It worked well for my kid

But let her see a doc in my experience they always say leave it alone

You have a kid? shocked how old are you please?
Re: Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin by pickabeau1: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2013
^^Yes.. why would u think otherwise grin
Re: Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin by SorayaCarvalho(f): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2013
pickabeau1: ^^Yes.. why would u think otherwise grin

wow you dont seem like somebody who has a kid,please answer my other question ,how old are you?
Re: Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin by Celyt(f): 11:17am On Oct 12, 2013
op; it seems we re experiencing the same problem(its happening to both my kids of your kids' age).

I also took them to the hospital and their doctor prescribed Digicloge. The rashes disappeared but sadly appeared again when i discontinued using it for them.
Someone suggested Skineal and Funbact-A but i felt they are too strong for babies tender skin.

Just like Madam CC suggested; watch them closely cos it might seem the rashes are signs of allergy to something. That is what am doing right now and gradually am seeing the result.
Am also using shea butter, would update you. cheers!
Re: Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin by pickabeau1: 11:39am On Oct 12, 2013
^^
Lets not derail this beautiful thread grin grin
Re: Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin by SorayaCarvalho(f): 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
pickabeau1: ^^
Lets not derail this beautiful thread grin grin

just answer the question and we wont need to derail undecided
Re: Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin by mrsgreen: 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
[quote author=worry 359]I can see from the silly characters that you have a Blackberry fone.
The problem that your children have is that the radiation from Blackberry fone is damaging their shin.
You need to burn you phone and then your kids will get better.[/quotet. ) Is it also my blackberry that is making you spell like a 3yrs old child? And to all that gave useful responses, God bless. The funbact A and shea butter did a good job, and I hope it remains like this..

1 Like

Re: Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin by pickabeau1: 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
Good one
Let's see how it goes

(1) (Reply)

Is Chy Mall / Sairui Mall A Scam ? Findout Chymall.net / 15 Reasons Marriages Between Nigerian/African Men And American Women Fail / Morally Bankrupt Kids – How To Avoid Raising Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.