Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Boro Appoints Southgates - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Boro Appoints Southgates (746 Views)

OFFICIAL! Chelsea Appoints Jose Mourinoh. / BAYERN MUNICH Appoints Pep Guordiola As Coach / Injuries, Charges And A Chance To End The Boro Hoodoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boro Appoints Southgates by bolaoni(m): 10:15am On Jun 07, 2006
Gareth Southgates is set to be unveiled as the new Manager for Middlesborough shocked

It cam as a suprise when I saw it

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=370157&cc=3888

Do you think he has the clouth to steer a team like Boro?

Re: Boro Appoints Southgates by Priscila(f): 10:33am On Jun 07, 2006
Bolaoni!
Welcome back. I missed your eloquence,dazzling discussions
and your experty analysis.
Re: Boro Appoints Southgates by salehm(m): 11:53am On Jun 07, 2006
I think Let boro go and look for some one with more experience and leave southgate out f this for now lipsrsealed
Re: Boro Appoints Southgates by bolaoni(m): 11:58am On Jun 07, 2006
@Priscy,

Thanks So Much. being busy working on some projects and I am rounding up now.

@salehm,

Why do you think Southy is not fit for the position yet? he has being their inspiration for years and he has International experienecs to back it up.

There are several players that have transformed from players to Managers with quick success, Rijkaard easily comes to mind.
Re: Boro Appoints Southgates by GUNNER(f): 3:54am On Jun 08, 2006
Southgates a coach, hmmmmmmmmmmm undecided
Re: Boro Appoints Southgates by bolaoni(m): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2006
Anything wrong with that?

If the likes of Ancelloti, Rijkaard, Van Basten, Bryan Robson, Mark Hughes and the rest can,

what is stopping him if the club wants him.

He has been around for a while and the club is seeing him as an asset.

(1) (Reply)

Bolton Might Also Terminate Scolari After Seeing Off Roy-keane / Cesc Fabregas Finally Admits 2 Going 2 Barcelona After Meeting With Wenger / World Exclusive: Arsenal And Barcelona Bitter Feud •spaniards Accuse Gunners Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.