Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). (28323 Views)

Question For Believers / "The Lord's Prayer" Is Not For Believers / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by italo: 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
Talking about Lourdes. That's a reference point if you have to show someone that science corroborates the miraculous stories of our faith.

They have what is called the Lourdes Medical Bureau that scrutinizes every report of healing before deciding whether they are beyond scientific explanation or not. It is made up of doctors and scientists from all religions, even Atheists. Any doctor is welcome at Lourdes Medical Bureau.

The bureau is so strict that only a tiny percentage of the reported supernatural healings end up being officially recognized by the Church. This is not to say that the many others arent miracles.

A number of Atheist scientists and doctors have been converted because of what they have seen at Lourdes.

1 Like

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by hardeihorlar(f): 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
D rosary is very effective against the powers of darkness. I've come 2 discover dat watever I ask for 2ru d rosary, I always gt it. Glory to Jesus, Honour to Mary!!!

2 Likes

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by cintia(f): 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
Glory to Jesus Honour to Mary
There is power in the holy rosary when recited properly
I experienced it first hand after I got married and was waiting on the lord for the fruit of the womb, I and my husband visited a priest who casually told us the testimony that someone got through rosary so we decided to start daily rosary, I became pregnant the next month, that same month had a great record in my hobby's business. Things has always been better since then, we now have two lovely kids etc etc

Thank you Jesus

10 Likes

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by italo: 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
cintia: Glory to Jesus Honour to Mary
There is power in the holy rosary when recited properly
I experienced it first hand after I got married and was waiting on the lord for the fruit of the womb, I and my husband visited a priest who casually told us the testimony that someone got through rosary so we decided to start daily rosary, I became pregnant the next month, that same month had a great record in my hobby's business. Things has always been better since then, we now have two lovely kids etc etc

Thank you Jesus

May the Lord bless and keep your family.

3 Likes

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by AK481(m): 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
In the name of the father,the son and the holy spirit.
Lord,i want to get a better job as soon as my heart desire it. I ask this through christ my lord.

I also pray for a healthy long life and prosperity for myself,my family,all nairalandes and their family.

I pray for peace for this country nigeria

Hail mary full of grace, the lord is with u,blessed are u amongs women and blessed is the fruit of your womb jesus.holy mary,mother of God,pray for all singer now,and the hour of our death.

AmenM

7 Likes

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by bestads(m): 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
Everyone who has posted here should use the rosary to pray against boko haram and corrupt leaders since the rosary has been used to librate countries before

2 Likes

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Adrenaline123(m): 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
Lovine: What about in our time? 1990 to 2013 what has happened?
I was wearing a rosary in a ghastly motor accident and I am alive and kicking.

4 Likes

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ok we now know ur age...NEXT!!
Lovine: What about in our time? 1990 to 2013 what has happened?
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Lakayanah: 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
When i was in secondary school I used to have this feeling that something was pressing me to the bed every night my, mum gave me the rosary when I wore it to bed I slept like a baby.

2 Likes

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by dukenestor(m): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
When i was in d uni,after sayin my rosary in d mornin,i put my rosary in my pants pocket and enterd "okada" to make it on tym for mornin lectures.D okada man was on a vry high speed n suddenly a car came out frm nowhere and entered d road we were on and d okada i was on.because of d love n protection of Our Lady of Fatima(Virgin Mary), i did nt even fall,it was as if a hand held me in air n keep me gently down.But d okada man broke his leg n d bike n car were serusly damaged.
Tanks to Mary my mediatrix I came out of a ghastly accident without even a scratch

6 Likes

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by dyfatai(m): 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
PaulinusMary:
We are talking about the Most Holy Rosary which Our Lady gave to St. Dominic in 1214. Out of love for you I warn you to convert to Christianity and drop those ineffective beads of yours.
There is no other name by which man could be saved, save the Name of Jesus.
Are u serious?? Tell me something. My sister, na wetin u know na hin u know oo. Wetin u no know, ee full ground remain. Peace
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by holypower(m): 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
No its not JESUS CHRIST miracle but rosary miracle. Its not divine miracle again.
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by asamaigho(m): 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
Baba_Eleko: My tesbiu (Muslim rosary) has saved me many times than I can count. Save my lil brother last year. Every passenger in the bus he took from Akute to Ikotun were driven into the bush and killed, for ritual purpose of course but he is alive today cos they saw him clutching to his tesbiu and whispering "Lahilahailallahu". God is good. Allahu Akbar

no such thing as rosary in the bible,tru christians pray in Jesus name and indulge in these idol worship,rosary and tesbiu users are pagans.
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by asamaigho(m): 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]

there is a real famine of Gods word in the land,how can people be so dumb that they the glory of God with some carnal object lile rosary and tesbiu, ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE. chaplets dnt save.
if our gospel be hid,it is hid to those whom the god of this world has blinded their eyes.....
blind pipo..
blind denomination..
read your bible and get understanding, my pipo are perishing cos of lack of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by PearlyJay(f): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
The Rosary remains one of the greatest weapons against the evil powers and sin for those who believe. O Queen of the Holy Rosary pray for us. @ italo keep up the good work and thanks for letting me know that today is the feast of the Holy Rosary.

4 Likes

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by collinsanthony: 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
D rosary has always been my companion

2 Likes

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by try69: 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
asamaigho:

no such thing as rosary in the bible,tru christians pray in Jesus name and indulge in these idol worship,rosary and tesbiu users are pagans.

Learn not to comment when u can't even understand something naw.. So since the new type of praises sang these days are not in the bible, they are null? At least present a tangible argument naw..smh

Romans 1:22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools.

B\w, didnt you see "for believers" on the topic title?

1 Like

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by italo: 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
PearlyJay: The Rosary remains one of the greatest weapons against the evil powers and sin for those who believe. O Queen of the Holy Rosary pray for us. @ italo keep up the good work and thanks for letting me know that today is the feast of the Holy Rosary.

Thank you. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by calculusx(m): 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
italo: Talking about Lourdes. That's a reference point if you have to show someone that science corroborates the miraculous stories of our faith.

They have what is called the Lourdes Medical Bureau that scrutinizes every report of healing before deciding whether they are beyond scientific explanation or not. It is made up of doctors and scientists from all religions, even Atheists. Any doctor is welcome at Lourdes Medical Bureau.

The bureau is so strict that only a tiny percentage of the reported supernatural healings end up being officially recognized by the Church. This is not to say that the many others arent miracles.

A number of Atheist scientists and doctors have been converted because of what they have seen at Lourdes.

Where exactly is Lourdes? I'm travelling to Rome soon and wouldn't mind adding it to my itinerary.
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by StOla: 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
Unfortunately for me, praying the rosary just never appealed that much. Really I find repetitious prayers boring and failed to logically understand (outside of the meditations on the mysteries) why repetitions would make a prayer more effective. Outside of school where it was more of a group effort, all attempts to pray with the rosary daily became reduced to weekly then monthly then...

Nice post @ OP. Maybe there's yet a redemption for me in this regard. Nice foreign and local testimonies too, maybe a personal testimony of mine may come soon. grin

1 Like

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
The Rosary saved the young Arik stowaway from death when he attempted to fly from Benin-City to the US. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by SalC: 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
Reading the posts and testimonies of my brethren here gladdens my heart.
To all who testified, may the miracles you received be permanent.
To all who contributed, may we be greatly favorured by God almighty. We shall all testify.

3 Likes

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by dyfatai(m): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
asamaigho:

I quite agree wif u. A christian is someone d@ adheres to d core teaching of Jesus (P.B.U.H), not one d@ invents a mode of worship d@ Christ Himself didnt perform. The question i ask pple who invents in religion are ''Are u better or smarter dan Jesus?? Wasn't d Rosary around wen Jesus(P.B.U.H) was alive?? Did He use it?? Can u quote an unambiguos text in d Bible d@ says rosary is d pre-requisite to heaven or good life.

NB- I tried my possible best nt 2 insult anybody oooo. So kindly reciprocate d gesture

1 Like

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by dyfatai(m): 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
asamaigho:

The rulling on Tesbiu is Bidha and does nt take one out of d fold of d deen. So be careful who u call a pagan oooo. Peace

@op wen u say believers, do u mean blievers in d Rosary or bliever in d real sense of it?

1 Like

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by NiceHans: 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mine is a story i want to share with those that might have givn up.after i finished sch i spend almost 3 yrs looking for admission to study medicine. I knw wat i wanted after my 3rd jamb i started desperate, sm how i stumbled upon this testimony of the 54day rosary novena on a website i decided to say it with faith n hope after i finished it, i knew i wd nt be disappointed. Few months later, a friend called me n told me admission list is out. I said ok calmly dat i wd go d nx day to check, d nx day wen i went there i went straight to medicine list and there was my name staring at me wow i was shocked! glory to Jesus n Honour to Mary

5 Likes

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mine is today i rooted my phone after how many days of try.....

1 Like

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by darkenrahl2(m): 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
I beg make them use this rosary for Boko haram too now...
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by tiwasiaife(m): 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
Recently pope francis organised a rosary point towards america intention of striking syria which could have lead to more deaths and ovr lady intervened. Our lady of perpetual help has promised me that she will give me a good job if i should hold on to my rosary. I promise to give the testmony about the power in rosary when i get the job. Always say ur rosary there is power in rosary.

1 Like

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Nabfresh(m): 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hail Mary....our mediatrix of all graces.....THE Mother and Queen of heaven nd earth....I THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING ESP. 4 interceding 4 me.

2 Likes

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by oyeshowlahr(f): 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hail Mary, full of grace....

2 Likes

Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Stylaay(m): 11:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
1stCitizen: The Rosary saved the young Arik stowaway from death when he attempted to fly from Benin-City to the US. grin grin grin

sorry for citing this example. When dana's plane crashed last year a Prof that lost his life in that air crash who is a known staunch catholic was clutching his rosary when he died. His body was unscathed, his clothes were as they were when he boarded the flight.
Re: Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). by Ubenedictus(m): 12:12am On Oct 08, 2013
donphilopus: As for me, without The Bible; Rosary Is Nothing
my rosary is actually a sumary of my bible, each time i open my bible i see the rosary in it and each time i pray my rosary i meditate on the biblical events

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Hotels Have Only Bibles In The Rooms? / Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.