Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

I Prefer Jesus To God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Prefer Jesus To God (454 Views)

See What This Dude Is Giving To God / Messages From Lord Jesus To Earth For Endtime And Rapture / Message From The Lord Jesus To Christians & Pastors - A Must Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer Jesus To God by mumumugu(m): 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
Many of us seem to connect more with Jesus Christ than we do with God (even though the two are connected) because we feel it was Jesus who died for our sins on the Cross of Calvary. We feel Jesus just went through a lot of pain just to save us from destruction
Re: I Prefer Jesus To God by Joshthefirst(m): 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
LoL
Jesus is God.
Trinity.

The bible said that God was in Jesus, reconciling the world to himself

It's a spiritual thing. So you may not understand it.

grin
You find out they're the same when you get to know them
Re: I Prefer Jesus To God by sunnyt1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
mumumugu: Many of us seem to connect more with Jesus Christ than we do with God (even though the two are connected) because we feel it was Jesus who died for our sins on the Cross of Calvary. We feel Jesus just went through a lot of pain just to save us from destruction

Pls wats ur point precisely?
Re: I Prefer Jesus To God by amaralizzy40y: 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
Jesus christ n d father is dysame becos he who loves hm must love his father. And he who hates his father hates him.

(1) (Reply)

True Christianity / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional Suday 20th October 2013 / How Does One Calculate Tithe Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.