Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,965 members, 7,952,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

How Does One Calculate Tithe Offering - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Does One Calculate Tithe Offering (459 Views)

The Future Of High Tech Tithe & Offering In The Nigerian Church / Stop Financing Pastor's Extravagant Lifestyle With Your Tithe! / Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does One Calculate Tithe Offering by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 10, 2013
Hi Nairalanders, I just got an offer with a multinational coy and one of the things I promised God was tithe offering. I just want to know how this is calculated. I know it is 10% of whatever is received but want to know if its %tage of ur consolidated salary or %tage of what remains after tax, pension and other deductibles.

I appreciate ur responses even more when backed with biblical references.
Re: How Does One Calculate Tithe Offering by wazobiaforu(m): 6:14am On Nov 10, 2013
By using TITHEOMETER

cheesy smiley
Re: How Does One Calculate Tithe Offering by wazobiaforu(m): 6:20am On Nov 10, 2013
Re: How Does One Calculate Tithe Offering by MaziOmenuko: 6:27am On Nov 10, 2013
Over-flogging a dead horse! This topic has been abused on this section already. Why not do a simple search rather than starting a fresh war.

Btw, you should have done a proper research on it before promising God. You had no qualms making the promise, now its about time to deliver, you've started doing some permutations and combinations.

2 Likes

Re: How Does One Calculate Tithe Offering by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 10, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Over-flogging a dead horse! This topic has been abused on this section already. Why not do a simple search rather than starting a fresh war.

Btw, you should have done a proper research on it before promising God. You had no qualms making the promise, now its about time to deliver, you've started doing some permutations and combinations.

Oga iI do not have any complaints paying tithe. Join me and thank God for His mercies and stop throwing tantrums..

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Really Loves You / Why Should You Get Bothered If He Or She Converts To Another Religion? / Taxi-driving Pastor Offers Confessions On The Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.