Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

UK Based Logistics Support For Small To Large Scale Business In Nigeria. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / UK Based Logistics Support For Small To Large Scale Business In Nigeria. (819 Views)

How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! / Uk- Based Eyfs (early Years Foundation Stage) Training In Lagos!!!!! / We Give Out Loans To Small And Large Scale Businesses Upto N15m: No Colaterral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UK Based Logistics Support For Small To Large Scale Business In Nigeria. by y2kplus: 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
I wish all Nairalanders and Nigerians in general a happy belated 53rd Independence Anniversary.
We may not be where we want now, but I know that God will surely take us there; where we want Nigeria to be. Remember this saying? The beginning of a million miles is the first step. I read that 11 power stations will be commissioned by 2014. That is good news and it gives every Nigerian the hope of a better future. Uninterrupted power supply. It also means no hiding place for the bad guys and more employment for Nigerians because industries will save money used on purchasing diesel to run generators. These savings can then be ploughed back into expanding our industries and businesses.

I read a post of Nigerians dying in the desert whilst looking for the promised lands. It is very sad and distressing. These demised people will be children/brother/sister/mother/father to someone. I cannot blame them for looking for this 'green pasture'. But would they have considered another option locally if they knew?

Now to the reason for opening this thread. I will be bringing simple ways of investing in physical goods from the UK and turning them into money in Nigeria without leaving the shores of Nigeria.

I am not here to write on why you should consider logistic support from me, but to provide you with information that can help you become aware of opportunities available to everyone without having to travel outside of your country. The key worry for a lot of us regardless of country of origin is 'can I trust?'.

Trusting others is very subjective and mainly individualistic when it comes to making this decision. You will be absolutely within your rights and limits to be very wary of entering into any business agreement with someone you do not know, inclusive of myself. At the same time, people have been known to take this plunge on blind trust.

I have since registering with Nairaland met two people whose name I will not divulge. We only engaged vis Nairaland and telephone calls until I finally met one on my last trip to Nigeria and was highly thankful to God that I started a sort of communication before coming down. He is someone I will recommend at any time based on my personal experience and interaction with him. In fact, I have been recommending him to some friends/families here in the UK.

For the second person, we were unable to meet in Nigeria but eventually met in the UK. This is another person that I felt highly honoured to have met. It reinforced the idea that I always have. You cannot always say everyone is the same. There are the good, the bad and the ugly. These two happen to be the good.

Through Nairaland, I now have two people I can trust because we have met 1 on 1 and shared some time together long enough to analyse one another. My point here is that I am here to help Nigerians as best as I can. I have the links to provide you with business opportunities that I will be presenting regularly on this thread. It would now be left to you to make informed decision on what you wish to do next.

TODAY'S OPPORTUNITY

Understand Returns:

Returns : These are simply items which have been ordered from a mail order company and then sent back by their customer. The reasons for a customer returning an item are endless, they include items damaged in transit, parts missing, the wrong colour, the item didn't match the description or just that the customer was not happy when it arrived.
You can also find items that have been used and gone faulty or an item that has been damaged by the customer and then returned. The amount of good to bad in every parcel is different and you do need to be able to check, repair and maybe make one good out of two faulty items. Whilst the work involved in these pallets is more involved, they are normally sold at a lower % of the retail value and allow for a much better profit for customers willing to put the extra effort in.

You must therefore bear in mind that the anticipated profit margin may be less based on the interpretation of the above. Therefore the profit margin is based on assumption you do not have to do anything to repair these goods.

Small Scale 1 PA77518:

You have an opportunity to secure Mixed watches returns (full list uploaded) that will cost you N107,165.00 (delivered to Lagos to collect or your doorstep if you live in Lagos). The total value of the items is N251,970.00. If you work out what you stand to make as profit, using the RRP on the manifest, it will amount to N144,805.00.

Small Scale 2 PA77519:

You have an opportunity to secure Mixed watches returns (full list uploaded) that will cost you N96,665 (delivered to Lagos to collect or your doorstep if you live in Lagos). The total value of the items is N201,965. If you work out what you stand to make as profit, using the RRP on the manifest, it will amount to N105,300.

Small Scale 3 PA77602:

You have an opportunity to secure Mixed watches returns (full list uploaded) that will cost you N122,125.00 (delivered to Lagos to collect or your doorstep if you live in Lagos). The total value of the items is N323,210.00. If you work out what you stand to make as profit, using the RRP on the manifest, it will amount to N201085.00.

These are very fast moving items and cannot be guaranteed to be there for long. I will be updating you with new products and items regularly.
For your safety, the following are conditions of engagement:
1. I will not request for any money without ensuring that the goods you are requesting for is available.
2. Any money paid will be through a Nigeria based account. Hence making it possible for an audit trail.
3. All payments should be made within two days of availability of goods in the UK. If goods become unavailable after your payment, your money will be REFUNDED in full.
4. No procurement will commence until bank confirms payment. A special reference code will be issued to you for payment purposes that will link you to the payment.
5. All payments MUST only be paid into designated account as provided by me. No payment should be made to third parties.
6. Once payment is confirmed, your goods will be secured and processed and sent by cargo.
7. Amount due includes shipment of goods and logistic charges.
8. Where your goods are in pallet(s), they may be broken down into segmented consignments but total goods will still remain the same.
9. Goods will arrive within 4 weeks and you will be kept updated until you are receipt of your goods.
10. Goods once sent to you cannot be returned for any reason.
11. All communications must be via my contact page on http://allenukexport.wix.com/allenukexport#!contact/c24vq This will provide a communication trail for both our benefits. There may be telephone calls in between. These calls will further be confirmed via email.

I look forward to working with you and helping you build your business. Please visit http://allenukexport.wix.com/allenukexport for more information regarding my services.

The watch uploaded does not necessarily mean all watches contained in any of the above look like this shown. It has only been used for demonstration only.

08.10[b].2013:

Small Scale 2 PA77519:[/b] This item has been sold. Small Scale 1 and 3 still available.

Re: UK Based Logistics Support For Small To Large Scale Business In Nigeria. by y2kplus: 10:39am On Oct 08, 2013
FOOTWEAR

Understand Clearance

These are stocks which have been cleared from the source company to make way for new stocks. They are not sold as Brand New stock.The vast majority of this stock is from the warehouses of some of the largest Mail Order companies in the UK and, as such, is believed to be in perfect condition. It is always possible to get seconds or warehouse damaged good so please bear this in mind.
In addition to the warehouse clearance we also receive stocks which are shop or Store Clearance. Whilst condition of these items is also believed to be perfect you can find some that the general quality is not as good or that you receive shop soiled items, we have also found some store clearance items have been originally returned to the mail order company or are refused deliveries but are in original condition and are therefore resold. Just because an item has a return note it does not make it a damaged or faulty item.

The only down side to these lots would be that they can be older goods as some companies hold them in storage to ensure they are not released into the market at a reduced value whilst they are still selling them themselves.

Small Scale Footwear 77447:

Today you have an opportunity to secure Mixed clearance footwear (full list uploaded) that will cost you N543,040.00 (delivered to Lagos to collect or your doorstep if you live in Lagos). The total value of the items is N1,498,602.50. If you work out what you stand to make as profit, using the RRP on the manifest, it will amount to N955,562.50.

Manifest attached with details of content. This is pallet and contents may be segmented into different smaller packages but contents remain the same.

If you have difficulty viewing this manifest, please contact me on http://allenukexport.wix.com/allenukexport#!contact/c24vq

Re: UK Based Logistics Support For Small To Large Scale Business In Nigeria. by y2kplus: 10:47am On Oct 08, 2013
Manifest.

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Cristiano Ronaldo (C. Ronaldo, CR7,) Hoodie (Hoody) Or Sweatshirt/T-shirt! / To Let MINIFLAT 07034215599 newly built / Lets Help YOU Raise Business Capital!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.