Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. (26839 Views)

Pure Xperia ROM 4.4.2 For Gionee G2 / Gionee G2 Specs / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. by Jeffy1206(m): 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2013
xharlzciprani: my micro sim slot still shows "no sim detected" what do I do?
who cut it for you? Be sure to insert it properly cos you myt damage the sitting... Keep trying if one Syd doesn't work out.
Re: Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. by Jeffy1206(m): 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ymodulus: check the phone out. on aliexpress. its to expensive beside its chinese rom.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Original-GIONEE-X817-5-7-720P-IPS-1G-RAM-16G-ROM-Quad-core-1-5G-Dual/1438378941.html
but have you ever order anything from them?
Re: Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. by Ymodulus: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
NONNYG: bro how safe is it to order product on aliexpress
very very safe.(but their are some tips you need to know to buy safe things.)
i have bought several things from aliexpress. from wedding gown to suit to shoes to jewelries.

I can even order your own customized tablets at cheap price.

Jeffy1206: but have you ever order anything from them?

Yes i have. i even help my mates to order and bring it into the country most times.

check my post on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free/284#19374495
Re: Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. by Ymodulus: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
Re: Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. by warrenweste(m): 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
I heard this phones doesn't have a wifi direct and hdmi and mobile hotspot is it true?
Re: Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. by Talius(m): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
Can you order the gpad3 through that medium?
Re: Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. by Ymodulus: 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
Talius: Can you order the gpad3 through that medium?

I have searched the phone is not their.
This confirms my statement earlier on that the G3 is for the indian market and will ot come to nigeria.
Re: Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. by Jeffy1206(m): 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2013
I saw one note 3 sold for 246 dollars shocked but I think the specs is quite different from the original sha.
Re: Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. by Jeffy1206(m): 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ymodulus:
like how many days does it take to reach naija? And in some items I saw free shipping, is it for real?
Re: Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. by nani667: 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
PSP thangs ...

Re: Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
Jeffy1206: I saw one note 3 sold for 246 dollars shocked but I think the specs is quite different from the original sha.

must be a chinese thang..
Re: Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. by Jeffy1206(m): 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
deejay_harry1:

must be a chinese thang..
I think so. (clone)
Re: Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. by Ymodulus: 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
Jeffy1206: I saw one note 3 sold for 246 dollars shocked but I think the specs is quite different from the original sha.

please let me give you a pece of advice as a gionee friend. dont buy anything samsung or blackberry or nokia or lg or htc on that site.

Jeffy1206: like how many days does it take to reach naija? And in some items I saw free shipping, is it for real?

Yes its for real. free shipping takes 12 - 15 days. just ask the seller to ship it via hongkong or singapore post.

fOR the suits and wedding gown. i used a third party shipping company called chrisvicmall. my goods left china on saturday and arrived their lagos office at alaba on sunday by 7pm. i sent the guy who i bought it for to pick it on tuesday.

You can even use DHL, or fedex they take 4-8days and at your door step if you are not around you will pick it at their nearest office in your state.

Note if you use free shipping your goods will arrive the nearest post office. you can also track your goods on NIPOST WEBSITE.

Note if you use free shipping some of the post office guys will ask you to find them something, just drop NGN100. but try and make them your friends. belief me you will know what it means.

See bro please lets not derail this thread.

for more read that thread i showed you. or you can contact me. i am not charging you ooooooo. its extremely free. by friday i wud get my gionee e3 and add you to my whatsapp account. so we talk more. i just got your no on your signature.

I must be rich. thats not an option
Re: Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. by Jeffy1206(m): 5:43am On Nov 21, 2013
Hi guys am getting ready to sell this my baby cry. My reasons getting a gnote 2 soon... Atlist until g4 is in naija. Drop ur interest here or contact me through my signature. If it surely go I'll miss it no be small. Ba3, games and more but wait na note2 o shocked I heard is monster too.
Re: Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. by Jeffy1206(m): 5:48am On Nov 21, 2013
Ymodulus:

please let me give you a pece of advice as a gionee friend. dont buy anything samsung or blackberry or nokia or lg or htc on that site.

Yes its for real. free shipping takes 12 - 15 days. just ask the seller to ship it via hongkong or singapore post.

fOR the suits and wedding gown. i used a third party shipping company called chrisvicmall. my goods left china on saturday and arrived their lagos office at alaba on sunday by 7pm. i sent the guy who i bought it for to pick it on tuesday.

You can even use DHL, or fedex they take 4-8days and at your door step if you are not around you will pick it at their nearest office in your state.

Note if you use free shipping your goods will arrive the nearest post office. you can also track your goods on NIPOST WEBSITE.

Note if you use free shipping some of the post office guys will ask you to find them something, just drop NGN100. but try and make them your friends. belief me you will know what it means.

for more read that thread i showed you. or you can contact me. i am not charging you ooooooo. its extremely free. by friday i wud get my gionee e3 and add you to my whatsapp account. so we talk more. i just got your no on your signature.

aiit tanx bro. Will be waiting for you on whatsapp so we can talk more. Really need some items before Xmas grin
Re: Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. by Talius(m): 11:51am On Nov 21, 2013
Ymodulus:

You do well ooo my brother, how do i order that gionee gpad g3

1 Like

Re: Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. by eben28(m): 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
pls I need some assistance how to back up my gpad g2 fone as fast as possible. thanks
Re: Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. by deo966(m): 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
pls does diz fone hav sd card slot?...
Re: Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. by nani667: 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
eben28: pls I need some assistance how to back up my gpad g2 fone as fast as possible. thanks

if you've rooted install CWM or TWRP, boot into recovery and backup.... you'll find all the links you need on this thread.... just check previous pages
Re: Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. by nani667: 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
MINION BOSS cool

Re: Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. by Jeffy1206(m): 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
deo966: pls does diz fone hav sd card slot?...
yes it does.

1 Like

Re: Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. by eben28(m): 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
nani.666:

if you've rooted install CWM or TWRP, boot into recovery and backup.... you'll find all the links you need on this thread.... just check previous pages

thanks for ur response but are there other ways to do my back up since I don't want to root my phone
Re: Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. by nani667: 1:09am On Nov 22, 2013
eben28:

thanks for ur response but are there other ways to do my back up since I don't want to root my phone

No Sir
Re: Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. by deo966(m): 1:15am On Nov 22, 2013
Jeffy1206: yes it does.
...in d review i heard dat 1 sim is micro sim while d other is mini...am confused...
Re: Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. by Jeffy1206(m): 4:16am On Nov 22, 2013
deo966: ...in d review i heard dat 1 sim is micro sim while d other is mini...am confused...
I don't know y that should confuse na! One sim is smaller ie micro while the other is the normal sim u use in torch lyt fone.
Re: Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. by nibras33: 9:18am On Nov 22, 2013
can some one give me the upgraded firmware of gpad g2 4.2? back up from any recovery stock, twrp or cwm i am not in india so can not go and get it upgraded. thanks.
Re: Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. by Talius(m): 11:08am On Nov 22, 2013
Jeffy1206: Hi guys am getting ready to sell this my baby cry. My reasons getting a gnote 2 soon... Atlist until g4 is in naija. Drop ur interest here or contact me through my signature. If it surely go I'll miss it no be small. Ba3, games and more but wait na note2 o shocked I heard is monster too.
Bro, I'm intrested. buzz me on whatsapp let's agree upon a price, 08166335063
Re: Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. by Jeffy1206(m): 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
nibras33: can some one give me the upgraded firmware of gpad g2 4.2? back up from any recovery stock, twrp or cwm i am not in india so can not go and get it upgraded. thanks.
did u hear of any stock rom 4.2 upgrade?
Re: Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. by Jeffy1206(m): 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
Talius:
Bro, I'm intrested. buzz me on whatsapp let's agree upon a price, 08166335063
ave added ur number. As if ur no is not on whatsapp? Use my mtn number on my signature to add me!
Re: Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. by Talius(m): 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ymodulus:

I have searched the phone is not their.
This confirms my statement earlier on that the G3 is for the indian market and will ot come to nigeria.
Ok bro thanks for ur concern, no hope for the fone
Re: Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. by nani6666: 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
My Sweet machine (Gionee Gpad G2) is up for sale in Lagos...it's almost new, fully rooted, fully pimped and loaded with loads of apps and HD games...comes with all accessories and box....
Interested people can call or whatsapp me on 08021135343 or mail - shisui_san@ymail.com

Re: Gionee G2 Gpad Discussion Thread. by Jeffy1206(m): 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
sad one guy paid for my baby today although I cudnt send it to him through speed post to Lag... I will miss it die!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Interesting Facts You Need To Know About Android / Nigerians To Pay 9% Tax On Calls, SMS, MMS, Data, Others / Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.