Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

Building Process Of 4 Flat At The Heart Of Lagos - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Process Of 4 Flat At The Heart Of Lagos (10028 Views)

Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building Process Of 4 Flat At The Heart Of Lagos by layzie: 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
Thanks a lot. I'm learning smiley
Re: Building Process Of 4 Flat At The Heart Of Lagos by segcymoor(m): 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
work resume. Update shortly!
Re: Building Process Of 4 Flat At The Heart Of Lagos by segcymoor(m): 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
Work resume..update shortly!
Re: Building Process Of 4 Flat At The Heart Of Lagos by segcymoor(m): 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2013
update!

Re: Building Process Of 4 Flat At The Heart Of Lagos by segcymoor(m): 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
We wish u all Merry xmas and Happy New year ahead!
Our message : You are yet to see our best as we aspire to do more by serving u but better

MOORE-DESIGNBUILD LTD
Re: Building Process Of 4 Flat At The Heart Of Lagos by segcymoor(m): 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
MOORE-DESIGNBUILD LTD.....U will see this organisation in new dimension this coming year!...and that is a promise!
Re: Building Process Of 4 Flat At The Heart Of Lagos by segcymoor(m): 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
MOORE-DESIGNBUILD LTD.....U will see this organisation in new dimension this coming year!...and that is a promise![
Re: Building Process Of 4 Flat At The Heart Of Lagos by segcymoor(m): 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
Column/Lintel casting

Re: Building Process Of 4 Flat At The Heart Of Lagos by segcymoor(m): 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
Casting

Re: Building Process Of 4 Flat At The Heart Of Lagos by topsy23: 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
segcy.moor:
Casting

Weldone bros........More grease to ur elbow
Re: Building Process Of 4 Flat At The Heart Of Lagos by tlops(m): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
Oga Segcy...Can we get cost break down thus far!
I am particularly intrested on the cost of decking...if I may ask.
Happy New Year in Advance!

Re: Building Process Of 4 Flat At The Heart Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
eghosajohnny:
Hello Mr kitomania,I'm a builder and I'm new in this forum onlike ENG segcy but I would want you to know that I joined this forum because a nairalander called me after seeing my job posted on this wall in 2011 I was surprise and decided to check through and find it was true so as you just discussed with ENG segcy I can assist you on this project of yours because we builders can move round so if you want me to show you the job and me in the field its okay just get back to me what you have decided and we move on from there. To contact me my number is 07031886484

THANKS

Do you have a link to the thread on this project? I am trying to get educated on building a bungalow without doing the german floor.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Commandment you Need Before Buying A Land/properties -Check it out / Get Massive Discount Now! The Northbrooks Estate By Redemption Camp With C Of O / Properties For Sale In Lekki,victoria Island,ikoyi By Estuary Ventures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.