Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Do You Used To See Repeating Numbers Such As: 11:11, 09:09, 08:08, 07:07, 03:03? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Used To See Repeating Numbers Such As: 11:11, 09:09, 08:08, 07:07, 03:03? (37400 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/09/15 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/07/15 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/07/15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Used To See Repeating Numbers Such As: 11:11, 09:09, 08:08, 07:07, 03:03? by Jodekss(m): 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
Paulscholari: Thanks a bunch :-)
it's my pleasure sir... Let's just thank God...
Re: Do You Used To See Repeating Numbers Such As: 11:11, 09:09, 08:08, 07:07, 03:03? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 19, 2014
Jodekss: it's my pleasure sir... Let's just thank God...

Jodekss, it's an honor to meet you. I'm just like you, but I think we re few who see numbers. How do we connect? Email? Phone? I dont Whatsapp and I don't ping. We need to talk, maybe find a way to locate people like us and network. Here's my email: w3angel@gmail.com . Mail me and do let me know here when you do. Thanks
Re: Do You Used To See Repeating Numbers Such As: 11:11, 09:09, 08:08, 07:07, 03:03? by Jodekss(m): 7:15am On Jul 20, 2014
TheWisest:

Jodekss, it's an honor to meet you. I'm just like you, but I think we re few who see numbers. How do we connect? Email? Phone? I dont Whatsapp and I don't ping. We need to talk, maybe find a way to locate people like us and network. Here's my email: w3angel@gmail.com . Mail me and do let me know here when you do. Thanks
awwwwww...! Am so very glad for this reply... I had sent you a message on and via gmail... It is sore-nice to meeting you bro... We have got a lot to say am sure and lots to discuss too... Thanks... May God keep helping and being with us all...
Re: Do You Used To See Repeating Numbers Such As: 11:11, 09:09, 08:08, 07:07, 03:03? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 20, 2014
Jodekss: awwwwww...! Am so very glad for this reply... I had sent you a message on and via gmail... It is sore-nice to meeting you bro... We have got a lot to say am sure and lots to discuss too... Thanks... May God keep helping and being with us all...

Just replied you bro
Re: Do You Used To See Repeating Numbers Such As: 11:11, 09:09, 08:08, 07:07, 03:03? by chrisviral(m): 9:16am On Jul 20, 2014
Freaks alert in Nigeria...

What's the name of that season movie of Jack bauer and that small boy... is it Numbers?
Re: Do You Used To See Repeating Numbers Such As: 11:11, 09:09, 08:08, 07:07, 03:03? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 20, 2014
chrisviral: Freaks alert in Nigeria...

What's the name of that season movie of Jack bauer and that small boy... is it Numbers?

It's "Touch" but please keep your remarks if they're not constructive. Talking for the sake of talk is energy-sapping for your reader and you
Re: Do You Used To See Repeating Numbers Such As: 11:11, 09:09, 08:08, 07:07, 03:03? by chrisviral(m): 10:24am On Jul 20, 2014
TheWisest:

It's "Touch" but please keep your remarks if they're not constructive. Talking for the sake of talk is energy-sapping for your reader and you

Good, you have watched it, could it be that your brain is subconsciously recollecting what you watched?
Re: Do You Used To See Repeating Numbers Such As: 11:11, 09:09, 08:08, 07:07, 03:03? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 20, 2014
chrisviral:

Good, you have watched it, could it be that your brain is subconsciously recollecting what you watched?

Not if the movie was out in 2004 which was when my metaphysical experiences started. "Touch" started running in 2012. But I don't blame you for being so speculative. It's weird and easy to doubt that there's more behind the reality of the air you breathe. If I hadn't started experiencing it, I would mock and doubt too smiley
Re: Do You Used To See Repeating Numbers Such As: 11:11, 09:09, 08:08, 07:07, 03:03? by chrisviral(m): 10:48am On Jul 20, 2014
TheWisest:

Not if the movie was out in 2004 which was when my metaphysical experiences started. "Touch" started running in 2012. But I don't blame you for being so speculative. It's weird and easy to doubt that there's more behind the reality of the air you breathe. If I hadn't started experiencing it, I would mock and doubt too smiley

It's not that I'm mocking you, but I use to believe there symbolism stuff before untill when everything started contradicting the other and none of them got fulfilled...

I have lost hope in symbolism or as you call it message, even dreams, seeing the future and all that spiritual message, I just think the brain is mess with the individual or mere coincidence... nothing special...
I have seen a lot of those numbers alot, most times I always wake up at night at almost the same interval of times, I dream some bleeped up dreams that never get fulfilled or some prophecy that never happens.. and more often when events happen, sometimes I feel like I have lived that life before, and in some cases what they person will say I will know... but all that is crap.. it's just what i'm feeding my brain or my brain is feeding me coz nothing is happening o.

1 Like

Re: Do You Used To See Repeating Numbers Such As: 11:11, 09:09, 08:08, 07:07, 03:03? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 20, 2014
The truth is ALL of us are still spiritual beings with human bodies. "The Awakening" as we call it, is simply your soul (the real you) starting to remember your spiritual origins. Meaning everyone ought to experience this. Maybe you went after signs, instead of focusing on questions. In 2004, a teen, I got disillusioned with life. I started askin questions. I wanted to know. Then the experiences started. U need to have a thirsty heart first. That's the key. The movies arent 100% true. They re only hints in there. When you awaken, u learn alot of spiritual truths most Christians dont know and you master life. Fear leaves you. But it starts with a thirsty heart
Re: Do You Used To See Repeating Numbers Such As: 11:11, 09:09, 08:08, 07:07, 03:03? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 20, 2014
And I just noticed my last post hit the time at exactly 11:11am. I didnt plan it. Moreover I m using a phone so I couldnt type that fast. We are on point Chris smiley
Re: Do You Used To See Repeating Numbers Such As: 11:11, 09:09, 08:08, 07:07, 03:03? by Rossikki: 11:43am On Jul 20, 2014
"Do you used to see.." Are you speaking English or another language?
Re: Do You Used To See Repeating Numbers Such As: 11:11, 09:09, 08:08, 07:07, 03:03? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 20, 2014
Rossikki: "Do you used to see.." Are you speaking English or another language?

Welcome to the thread. His name's Jodekss and he's a great guy!
Re: Do You Used To See Repeating Numbers Such As: 11:11, 09:09, 08:08, 07:07, 03:03? by Jodekss(m): 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
chrisviral: Freaks alert in Nigeria...

it is Touch, it explains a lot about us.... But not all about the movie is true and it aint fully complete either.
Re: Do You Used To See Repeating Numbers Such As: 11:11, 09:09, 08:08, 07:07, 03:03? by Jodekss(m): 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
TheWisest:

ya you have said it all, mine started years beyond recollecting, but i used to term 'em as mere coincedences.
Re: Do You Used To See Repeating Numbers Such As: 11:11, 09:09, 08:08, 07:07, 03:03? by Jodekss(m): 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
TheWisest:

Welcome to the thread. His name's Jodekss and he's a great guy!
hmmmn... It is all about awakening, see, we are God's favourite, as in, supraly graced to even know the mysteries of all mysteries unwillingly... I have much to say and or share that i don't know where to begin, plus am so sure we all have lots to say or share either... wink
Re: Do You Used To See Repeating Numbers Such As: 11:11, 09:09, 08:08, 07:07, 03:03? by Jodekss(m): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
chrisviral:

It's not that I'm mocking you, but I use to believe there symbolism stuff before untill when everything started contradicting the other and none of them got fulfilled...

I have lost hope in symbolism or as you call it message, even dreams, seeing the future and all that spiritual message, I just think the brain is mess with the individual or mere coincidence... nothing special...
I have seen a lot of those numbers alot, most times I always wake up at night at almost the same interval of times, I dream some bleeped up dreams that never get fulfilled or some prophecy that never happens.. and more often when events happen, sometimes I feel like I have lived that life before, and in some cases what they person will say I will know... but all that is crap.. it's just what i'm feeding my brain or my brain is feeding me coz nothing is happening o.
sir, every number is Positive, you just have to keep your spirit mind or mind-set all time positive... Let your mentality always give positive vibrations... Everythin' in life happens for a purpose and nothing happened, is happening or would happen just like that, everything is serving its purpose even if it seems it served nothing or it's serving purely nothing... You just try and think things be positive at all time... All they are telling us is that they are ever around us, empathising and feeling the pains all we may be feeling or passing through.$. Awaiting us to ask them to help us out... They won't wanna help at most times without your approval... They are white angels or heavenly energies, they won't answer you of you ask em to kill for you, never, never would they siege to that bedeviling extent... They are ever poSitive... To help us witness easiness, help us help those that need help in one way or the other, your joy is theirs and your sorrow is theirs, when you are in pain they cry loud trying to get your attention that they are very much around... The key thing there is, all signs are positive, so you too be positive about em whenever noticed... We mustn't concentrate on the negatives... Cos if people like us do, it is what is going to happen if...

There is this ancient ana or adage 'be careful of what you wished for, for might just have em....'
Re: Do You Used To See Repeating Numbers Such As: 11:11, 09:09, 08:08, 07:07, 03:03? by Jodekss(m): 5:31am On Jul 22, 2014
http://jodekss.mywapblog.com/this-file-is-going-to-help-the-earth-hea.xhtml ... Download this pdf file... It should help a bunch... Peace...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama / To All Atheist, Agnostic, Skeptics E.t.c Do People Know You As An Atheist? / Pastor Adeboye's Holy Ghost Event In Yola, See Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.