Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Iyanya And His Manager Official Twitter And Facebook Accounts Hacked - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya And His Manager Official Twitter And Facebook Accounts Hacked (1096 Views)

Iyanya And His Girlfriend Freda Francis Loved Up In A Party(Pic) / Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) / Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyanya And His Manager Official Twitter And Facebook Accounts Hacked by dani1luv: 5:47am On Oct 08, 2013
Read below the Press statement from Iyanya's Made Men Music Group..

In the past few hours Nigerian entertainer, Iyanya Mbuk along with his manager Ubi Franklin have been the victims of hacking.

Regrettably, the individual(s) involved have posted false endorsements on Iyanya’s Facebook page and Twitter with the aim of deceiving fans and followers for personal gain, and have maliciously changed Ubi Franklin’s Twitter handle.

We’re currently working with Twitter and Facebook to regain access to the accounts and in the meantime fans can continue to interact with Iyanya via his official Instagram account (@Iyanya).

Iyanya apologises for any inconvenience caused and urges fans to ignore any requests that the hackers might make.

He also posted the image below on his instagram page

[img]http://2.bp..com/-MM0bSoDXbT0/UlOMF84_XiI/AAAAAAAAFi0/bupmhPAFAhQ/s1600/iy.JPG[/img]

http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/10/iyanya-official-twitter-and-facebook.html
Re: Iyanya And His Manager Official Twitter And Facebook Accounts Hacked by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 08, 2013
Someone has got to blame GEJ
Re: Iyanya And His Manager Official Twitter And Facebook Accounts Hacked by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 08, 2013
Ok noted
Re: Iyanya And His Manager Official Twitter And Facebook Accounts Hacked by dani1luv: 8:35am On Oct 08, 2013
El Guapo: Someone has got to blame GEJ

you need to rest
Re: Iyanya And His Manager Official Twitter And Facebook Accounts Hacked by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 08, 2013
dani1luv:

you need to rest

By commenting first on your thread, odds on it making FP toppled.

So STFU Moderator Dani wink
Re: Iyanya And His Manager Official Twitter And Facebook Accounts Hacked by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
I can imagine those hackers as they're taking the Facebook page too. Dancing and rolling their waists in their chairs as they sing:

Your page, your page, all I want is your page...
Re: Iyanya And His Manager Official Twitter And Facebook Accounts Hacked by youngice(m): 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
^^^
[size=20pt] ur page,ur page, all i want is ur page[/size]
Re: Iyanya And His Manager Official Twitter And Facebook Accounts Hacked by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
ogugua88: I can imagine those hackers as they're taking the Facebook page too. Dancing and rolling their waists in their chairs as they sing:

Your page, your page, all I want is your page...

Coming from someone like you this is epic, best contibution on Nairaland ever. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beauty To Total Horror: Model Severely Damages Her Face By Injecting Cooking Oil / Check Out The Car OC Ukeje Won At Last Night's NMA / Photo: Karen Igho And MI Gets Too Cozy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.