Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Combining Education With Work - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Combining Education With Work (1307 Views)

Swarmed With Work @grad School, I Need Helllpppppp / Consequence Of Combining 2 WAEC Results With Different DOB For Admission / What Of Combining Neco & Waec For Admission Purpose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Combining Education With Work by Ghyft(f): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2013
What are some of d tins a female undergraduate could do to raise money while still in school?
Re: Combining Education With Work by Infomizer(m): 10:11am On Oct 08, 2013
1. Get a skill and market it.

2. Discover your talent and market it.

3. Get a part-time job.

4. All of the above

These won't come easy so that brings us to 5.

5. Be determined and focused in all!
Re: Combining Education With Work by tsleazy(m): 10:34am On Oct 08, 2013
Just be determined coupled wit hard work
Re: Combining Education With Work by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
hair dressing and nail finishing, sewing or may be mending of clothes, recharge card sales, sales girl, marketing of clothes and beauty condiments and finally grin grin grin grin for the brave at heart prostitution
Re: Combining Education With Work by tsleazy(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
cowleg: hair dressing and nail finishing, sewing or may be mending of clothes, recharge card sales, sales girl, marketing of clothes and beauty condiments and finally grin grin grin grin for the brave at heart prostitution
well said COWBRAIN

1 Like

Re: Combining Education With Work by Ghyft(f): 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
cowleg: hair dressing and nail finishing, sewing or may be mending of clothes, recharge card sales, sales girl, marketing of clothes and beauty condiments and finally grin grin grin grin for the brave at heart prostitution
which will u suggest for sum1 in d hostel U knw hostel life na..
Re: Combining Education With Work by Ghyft(f): 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
tsleazy: well said COWBRAIN
which will u suggest for a friend in a hostel room which accomodates 8 peeps frm varying background....i.e to prevent theft
Re: Combining Education With Work by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ghyft: which will u suggest for a friend in a hostel room which accomodates 8 peeps frm varying background....i.e to prevent theft

hair dressing and nail finishing but you have to be strict to prevent people owing you, you can buy laptop and start typing of project, sales of hair attachment and weavon, you can sell male shirts and polo and with you sweet mouth and feminine power you will surely hit gold mine, i would like to know your school.
Re: Combining Education With Work by Ghyft(f): 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
cowleg:

hair dressing and nail finishing but you have to be strict to prevent people owing you, you can buy laptop and start typing of project, sales of hair attachment and weavon, you can sell male shirts and polo and with you sweet mouth and feminine power you will surely hit gold mine, i would like to know your school.
uniben.....i dnt knw i dnt knw hw to make hair nd i think i wnt b able to learn within dis strike period......maybe sumtin else...selling sumtin probably
Re: Combining Education With Work by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ghyft: uniben.....i dnt knw i dnt knw hw to make hair nd i think i wnt b able to learn within dis strike period......maybe sumtin else...selling sumtin probably
Am curious why would you like to venture into a biz while you are in school, first year for that matter, i will not advice you to partake in such because it will surely distract you from achieving a sound academic sojourn, i did tried it in my year 1, i did badly now am seriously fighting to achieve a 2.1, am already in final year 500level, with God i believe i will achieve it. well i dont know cool cool cool cool but i wish you plenty customers if you want to venture oooooooooooo, ghyft you name sound IGBO....... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Combining Education With Work by Ghyft(f): 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
cowleg:
Am curious why would you like to venture into a biz while you are in school, first year for that matter, i will not advice you to partake in such because it will surely distract you from achieving a sound academic sojourn, i did tried it in my year 1, i did badly now am seriously fighting to achieve a 2.1, am already in final year 500level, with God i believe i will achieve it. well i dont know cool cool cool cool but i wish you plenty customers if you want to venture oooooooooooo, ghyft you name sound IGBO....... grin grin grin grin grin grin
financial reasons....just financial reasons..i would like to do something dat does nt nid constant attention.Talking abt my academics,i will strike a balance...and yes i am from Anambra state
Re: Combining Education With Work by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
Farming, planting of cassava, tomato, maize and okra. as i'm doing now!
Re: Combining Education With Work by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ghyft: financial reasons....just financial reasons..i would like to do something dat does nt nid constant attention.Talking abt my academics,i will strike a balance...and yes i am from Anambra state

wow ada nne, am from Anambra state tooo, Think about making of beads into jewelries, bags, fancy rings, cheap women jewelries you can buy them cheap in Onitsha and sell to make gain in Benin, you can work in business center, sale of men's singlet and boxer, photography,
Re: Combining Education With Work by Ghyft(f): 5:46am On Oct 10, 2013
Messilo: Farming, planting of cassava, tomato, maize and okra. as i'm doing now!
wats disi am nt kidding lah
Re: Combining Education With Work by Ghyft(f): 5:49am On Oct 10, 2013
cowleg:

wow ada nne, am from Anambra state tooo, Think about making of beads into jewelries, bags, fancy rings, cheap women jewelries you can buy them cheap in Onitsha and sell to make gain in Benin, you can work in business center, sale of men's singlet and boxer, photography,
i've tot abt bead making sister bt its sumtin i do b4...i dnt knw if any1 still ears bead dese days
Re: Combining Education With Work by Jessicavizzy(f): 9:17am On Oct 10, 2013
Ghyft: uniben.....i dnt knw i dnt knw hw to make hair nd i think i wnt b able to learn within dis strike period......maybe sumtin else...selling sumtin probably
?Am also a uniben student n dis thought has bein in ma ma mind on wat business to do to rase money n stop dpending on my parents sumtyms,thou am still young bt i jus av to start sumtin on my own..am thinking of starting wit accessories * Earings precisely* bt dont knw if it 'll move market,u knw uniben hostel wahala..kind of confuse shaa
Re: Combining Education With Work by Ghyft(f): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2013
Jessicavizzy: ?Am also a uniben student n dis thought has bein in ma ma mind on wat business to do to rase money n stop dpending on my parents sumtyms,thou am still young bt i jus av to start sumtin on my own..am thinking of starting wit accessories * Earings precisely* bt dont knw if it 'll move market,u knw uniben hostel wahala..kind of confuse shaa
wat course nd level
Re: Combining Education With Work by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2013
Catering bakin cake ,meatpie nd supplyin 2 skul canteens.dats wat i do.i learnt caterin nd event decoration wen i was a jambito. U can also get a part time job.no mata hw little d pay is.4 me am also a part time kitchen assistant in a fastfood. Bt U MUST B DETERMIND ND FOCUSD. Pple wil make jest of u.bt nwanne nwanyi b focusd,anambras r hustlers,industrious.abum nwa diana.oba 2 b precise.
Re: Combining Education With Work by Ghyft(f): 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
Primuskay: Catering bakin cake ,meatpie nd supplyin 2 skul canteens.dats wat i do.i learnt caterin nd event decoration wen i was a jambito. U can also get a part time job.no mata hw little d pay is.4 me am also a part time kitchen assistant in a fastfood. Bt U MUST B DETERMIND ND FOCUSD. Pple wil make jest of u.bt nwanne nwanyi b focusd,anambras r hustlers,industrious.abum nwa diana.oba 2 b precise.
are u a unibenite?
Re: Combining Education With Work by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
Primuskay: Catering bakin cake ,meatpie nd supplyin 2 skul canteens.dats wat i do.i learnt caterin nd event decoration wen i was a jambito. U can also get a part time job.no mata hw little d pay is.4 me am also a part time kitchen assistant in a fastfood. Bt U MUST B DETERMIND ND FOCUSD. Pple wil make jest of u.bt nwanne nwanyi b focusd,anambras r hustlers,industrious.abum nwa diana.oba 2 b precise.

ada easy with the hustles, but na who work go chop
Re: Combining Education With Work by Ghyft(f): 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
cowleg:

ada easy with the hustles, but na who work go chop
easy u say?
Re: Combining Education With Work by Jessicavizzy(f): 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ghyft: wat course nd level
masscom 2level.u?
Re: Combining Education With Work by Ghyft(f): 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
Jessicavizzy: masscom 2level.u?
PBB fresher
Re: Combining Education With Work by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ghyft: easy u say?

Yea i meant softly softly......
Re: Combining Education With Work by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 11, 2013
Dia is no soft way of makin money.wit d high tutition fee in our tertiary institution.am an NCE STDNT,ALVAN IKOKU COE OWERRI,200lvl. English nd theatre arts.
cowleg:

Yea i meant softly softly......
Re: Combining Education With Work by Ghyft(f): 8:09am On Oct 11, 2013
Primuskay: Dia is no soft way of makin money.wit d high tutition fee in our tertiary institution.am an NCE STDNT,ALVAN IKOKU COE OWERRI,200lvl. English nd theatre arts.
lyk seriously...d tuition fee,cost of living nd a whole lot of evry tin dat nids to b bought....one whose parents already have two children in d university will literally b begging if one does nt ave a means of sustenance

(1) (Reply)

Osun State University, Okuku Campus...miss Endowed 2014 / WAEC GCE 2014 Result To Be Released 18th December / Estate Management And Land Economy. Discuss Relationship, Differences, Similarit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.