Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

There’s Nothing Wrong With Being A Pessimist. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / There’s Nothing Wrong With Being A Pessimist. (7457 Views)

What's Wrong With My Salary? / Please What Is Wrong With This Cv? / What Is Really Wrong With Intercontinental Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Being A Pessimist. by Emeralddeee: 7:06am On Oct 16, 2013
Am an optimist and a realist at the same time, but we all are prone to be pessimistic a times pending on the circumstances we find ourselves, we can't always be optimistic all the way,plus sometimes being a pessimistic helps prepare for the worst and work hard to prevent such tragedy from occurring.
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Being A Pessimist. by IamaChosen: 7:18am On Oct 16, 2013
[size=13pt]The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement presents a two-day power-packed international crusade this weekend, titled,'ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS', in Lagos HQ Church of the Lord’s Chosen at Ijesha, Lagos (stop at Ijesh Bus-stop).
Date: Saturday 19th & Sunday 20th October, 2013. Time: 8.00 am daily.

The General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka will be ministering in the power of the Holy Spirit.

The Lame will walk, the deaf will hear, the dumb will speak, the blind will see, yoke of barrenness or delay in marriage will break,yoke of sin will break,HIV will be healed...all sicknesses will receive technical knockout...you will be delivered from evil spirit attack upon your life. The God of the Chosen (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) will visit you. Come all and be blessed.
Jesus is Lord!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Being A Pessimist. by joe4christ(m): 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
I was once a pure optimist, but life has thought me seriouse lessons, now i'm an optimistic-pessimist (If there's anything like that).
Now life makes more sense. Hehehe grin

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Wrong With Being A Pessimist. by lukman22: 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
Being a pessimist is a key for survival.I fully agree

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Dominant Workplace Trends You Are Likely To Witness In 2017 / Going Back To School While Working Full Time / Kickstart Ur Freelancing Career, Get Ur Rejected Or New Upwork Account Approved!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.