Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,370 members, 7,833,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album (22845 Views)

Timi Dakolo's Wish Me Well Vs Darey's Pray For Me: Which Do You Prefer? / Download P-square - Personally Video + Audio / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by hammedkola(m): 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
Lionbite: I feel so honoured to be the 2nd to comment, it has been 2 months since i've been checking Nairaland's homepage for fresh post's and to God be the glory i finally found one. I want to appreciate my mum for not giving up on me even when people say i cant make the First page- mum i made it! Special thanks to my teacher mrs. layonu for tutorials and tips on how to make it. And finally thanks to seun and the whole Nairalanders. Thank you for your support and Thank you for fufilling my Dream.

See this guy oh!...I have been first to comment in 6 topics in 2 days now
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Greatozone(m): 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
Henrick007: AM off to Johannesburg General Hospital. My neighbour's kid has just swallowed an 8 gigabytes memory card. At first it choked him but he is ok now. Trouble is that he is busy singing all the songs in the card, we are worried of what is gonna happen when he gets to the videos section!
dat neighbour of your is very lucky ooo.. He can now listen to music without electricity
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Tinucrown(f): 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
End time thingz #chikena
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by oluwacjay: 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
Samscofield: Demonic fasting is also very important for the aquisation of power even in the under-world. So they might still be right.

True, jst as it is important in xtainity, so it is in d satanic realm. Illuminatist & satanist pray & fast 2 deir gods 4 wealth & so on. So p-square aint lyin. Its jst wch "god" are dey prayin to, cos its definitely not I AM THAT I AM. A friend of mine who does yahoo fasted one time cos his science man told him 2 do so.
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Sike(m): 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
No wonder.
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Beesayor: 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
Since we all know dat dere songs r nt pleasing to God, den y do we kip listening 2 dem. May God 4give us all.
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by joyli: 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
Petbuk123: Every one with its own sucess story/tips,nobody holy pass

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by joyli: 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
Beesayor: Since we all know dat dere songs r nt pleasing to God, den y do we kip listening 2 dem. May God 4give us all.

grin cheesy

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by babadem2much(m): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
habaaaaaa bross, as if there is a token price for 1st 2 comment on a post

[quote
author=Lionbite]I feel so honoured to be the 2nd to comment, it has
been 2 months since i've been checking Nairaland's homepage for fresh
post's and to God be the glory i finally found one. I want to appreciate
my mum for not giving up on me even when people say i cant make the
First page- mum i made it! Special thanks to my teacher mrs. layonu for
tutorials and tips on how to make it. And finally thanks to seun and the
whole Nairalanders. Thank you for your support and Thank you for
fufilling my Dream.[/quote]
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Dawinlove(m): 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2013
Nigeria,na only God go save us from lies,as I read this thread,I don laugh finish.Dis guys are smart liers..may God save us
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Shadydamsel(f): 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ok
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by amanikondo: 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
komek: This is the best lie I heard so far in 2013.
I dey see their picture with Hennessy and Moet while fasting.
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
Empero1:
Fast and pray my ass !
no be small tin o u know u can fast and pray to each side which is jesus and satan especially the baphomet that is the god of worldly musics and the dragon which is the demon that posesses the people that sing their songs. How can u tell me that u pray to the almighty so that u lead his children astray and encourage them to commit immorality. I want to stop with this chapter in luke 12 if sinners know where they are heading to, they would have repented.
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by gospel11: 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
undecidedThey fast and pray to WHO?...

1 Like

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by asco15(m): 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
Who do dey fast and pray to matter alot.
Cos i child of God can not sing 4 d devil and cn nt be an agent of d devil in promoting sin 2ru dia unholy music. Beware! A child of God must nt luv such immoral n devilish music.
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by DrDoGood1(m): 11:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
Fast and pray to who? with all the worldly songs. May be the fasting is done in the shrine, preferable Okija shrine. Next pls
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by dollyparton(m): 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
Bola Hammed:
So who told u Muslims doesn't wake up at night to pray?
Bola Hammed Opeyemi you abi
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by hydrocarbon(m): 12:32am On Oct 09, 2013
Fast and pray koh!! If I hear .....mtcheeewwww
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Emzyk(f): 1:03am On Oct 09, 2013
Which god are they talking bout?
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Exjoker(m): 1:42am On Oct 09, 2013
sweet lie...no be 2day i dey hear dis kind of talk...waka pass joor
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Orikinla(m): 2:56am On Oct 09, 2013
Even fake Christians also fast and pray. And fake Christians also speak in tongues.
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 09, 2013
This people make mockery of God even a thief and a prostitute will tell you "na God"
This christian God don suffer undecided

nkpom mpko: Amen, that means God is not too strict on blessing these sex music/artist etc. Ok point taken.
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by okoyeizu: 9:04am On Oct 09, 2013
True Story,..
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by lukasbaker(m): 9:33am On Oct 09, 2013
i jos hope these guys are telling d truth.30days guys d p square i see on t.v wit all those kind of immoral shows sorry to use dat word can not fast a week.we should mind d way will jos talk so as for pipo to think we are christian or our properity is based on their fsting..fasting to whose god for sucex?abeg
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Ibitade1993(f): 9:38am On Oct 09, 2013
Ehen... I hear o
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by farem: 10:09am On Oct 09, 2013
Lionbite: I feel so honoured to be the 2nd to comment, it has been 2 months since i've been checking Nairaland's homepage for fresh post's and to God be the glory i finally found one. I want to appreciate my mum for not giving up on me even when people say i cant make the First page- mum i made it! Special thanks to my teacher mrs. layonu for tutorials and tips on how to make it. And finally thanks to seun and the whole Nairalanders. Thank you for your support and Thank you for fufilling my Dream.
[color=#990000]
MOST NIGERIANS PRACTICE CHRISTIANITY AT THEIR OWN TERMS AND CONDITION. CHRISTIANITY IS NOT BUDDHISM WHERE ANYTHING GOES. THE ABUNDANCE OF FALSE PROPHETS WHO HAVE ARE DISTRACTING MILLIONS DOES NOT HELP THE SITUATION- MAKING YOU BELIEVE TO HOLD ALL THINGS HERE BY FIRE AND MISS HEAVEN. HOW CAN SOMEONE THINKS HE PRAYS AND FASTS UNTO THE HOLY GOD TO ACHIEVE WHAT DERAILS PEOPLE FROM THE NARROW WAY? ARE THEY SAYING HIS DEATH AND RESURRECTION DO NOT MATTER TO HIM ANYMORE?
THE WHOLE WORLD IS UNDER GREAT AND FINAL DELUSION!
For your info, real occultics and satanists fast and pray than most christians. The point is to whom are they doing this?
These guys are deceiving people. IF THEY ARE NOT DECEIVING PEOPLE, THEN THEY HAVE BEEN SINCERELY DECEIVED!
Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life. He exclusively dictates the terms and conditions!
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by missworldwide: 10:23am On Oct 09, 2013
[b[color=#990000][/color]][/b]Cool story Psquare tsssw! Nonsense jhs don't understand y people sabi lie nawa oh. Fast and pray my foot
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Didi5(m): 10:36am On Oct 09, 2013
I also heard Afrocandy tithes and fasts before releasing her movies.....
Like our page if you do not believe me.....
www.facebook.com/schooltins
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by carlos1(m): 10:38am On Oct 09, 2013

Seriously, U're very very funny
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by mikeapollo: 10:51am On Oct 09, 2013
Nonsense!
You fast and pray, only for you to sing immoral and devilish songs, but because of money!
You fast and pray, only to imitate others as copy cats?

I used to have some respect for these guys in the past because of some creativity in their earlier releases.
But all they do now is to steal songs/beats/dance steps and then try to put their own names on it......all their beats now are imitation of Azonto beat and some other Ghanaian hiplife songs
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Lexzycane(m): 10:52am On Oct 09, 2013
Na Naija we go hear dis one. You dey fast to sell music wey girls dey shake yansh.
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 09, 2013
Even babalawo fast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 5 Music Labels That Influenced The Nigerian Music Scene In 2015 / Nigeria Dominates Africa's Most Spotify Monthly Listeners / Essence By Wizkid On Billboard Hot 100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.