Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album (22833 Views)

Timi Dakolo's Wish Me Well Vs Darey's Pray For Me: Which Do You Prefer? / Download P-square - Personally Video + Audio / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Kaymisola(f): 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
You want to be successful in the musical scene like Peter and Paul Okoye, then you should learn how to fast and pray!

The Psqaure brothers disclosed this recently when asked to share their "success tips" during an interview with Mannie of Cool FM.

The "Alingo" crooners said "It iss all about prayers and hardwork before ever we release any album to the market, we must fast and pray for one month, this is what keeps us successful in the industry.

http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/we-fast-and-pray-for-month-before.html

3 Likes

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by hammedkola(m): 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
Its everywhere...good things doesn't come easily, you need to fight for it. If you think you can't fast, stand up and pray in the middle of the night.

13 Likes

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Lionbite(m): 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
I feel so honoured to be the 2nd to comment, it has been 2 months since i've been checking Nairaland's homepage for fresh post's and to God be the glory i finally found one. I want to appreciate my mum for not giving up on me even when people say i cant make the First page- mum i made it! Special thanks to my teacher mrs. layonu for tutorials and tips on how to make it. And finally thanks to seun and the whole Nairalanders. Thank you for your support and Thank you for fufilling my Dream.

74 Likes

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by dayleke: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
They should be trying "Dry Fasting" from now on...
#Just saying#
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
Cool story bro. Tell me another

1 Like

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by nkpommpko(m): 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
Amen, that means God is not too strict on blessing these sex music/artist etc. Ok point taken.

2 Likes

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by komek(m): 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
This is the best lie I heard so far in 2013.

63 Likes

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by OluwaDrey(m): 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
LIKE if u think Psquare is d best in Africa

24 Likes

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by olumuyiolaoluwa: 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
Okay.
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
Fast and pray my ass !

1 Like

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Eneze1(f): 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
nothing good comes easy
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Elcid1(m): 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
....yes it really works......................

2 Likes

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by IYANGBALI: 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
hammedkola: Its everywhere...good things doesn't come easily, you need to fight for it. If you think you can't fast, stand up and pray in the middle of the night.

Am a MUSLIM but one thing I like christians for, they pray well for uncountable nights, so that's why you see some them successful at times. smiley
why not join the peace group now and leave the boko group grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by bigtt76(f): 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hmm ...why tell us? Now you don make gbo gbo ayie know ur secret naaa
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Henrick007: 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
AM off to Johannesburg General Hospital. My neighbour's kid has just swallowed an 8 gigabytes memory card. At first it choked him but he is ok now. Trouble is that he is busy singing all the songs in the card, we are worried of what is gonna happen when he gets to the videos section!

56 Likes

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
They fast and pray before releasing songs where they sing "you turnin me on biologically" accompanied with nyansh videos?

Anyway, na Naija una dey. As long as beat dey tight, no need for prayers again.

26 Likes

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Aifey(m): 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
Anything for d money. Omo ibo
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by acmev2(m): 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
K

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Pretyangel25(f): 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
Wow. Tell others o
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by OluwaDrey(m): 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
komek: This is the best lie I heard so far in 2013.
ogbeni u think everyone is not determined like u? Go boil stone,chop

5 Likes

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by saasala(m): 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
These guys are too funny. You ascribe the success of your music that preaches immoral lifestyle to God? Your fasting and prayers are not the reasons for your success, its obviously the devil who is using you to accomplish his mission in this morally decadent world owned and controlled by him.

God is never behind a music that preaches sex, love for money and women et al.

Sinch and Frank Edwords or Sam Ebube are in better positions to say this.

Before you start reprimanding me fellow nairaseunians, am a big fan of ps square and I love their immoral music and music videos.

32 Likes

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by GentleNaaz(m): 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
Cool story bro. I guess Peter also fasted before allowing his female fans know how big his balls are in Canada

3 Likes

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by DonColz1(m): 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
They pray and fast, and they believe that God likes the way they bring out music and devilish videos that makes satan smile, are they trying to tell us that God supports worldly music or videos where you would see a girl nak.ed all in the name of music, and a christain would be watching just because psquare prayed to God.... They should stop calling God is wordly things like this, they should just say the truth, with this kind of statement, even afrocandy would start praying and fasting that her blue films would sell too.

7 Likes

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Petbuk123(m): 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
Every one with its own sucess story/tips,nobody holy pass
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by rozayx5(m): 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
last time i checked psquare where not gospel Musicians
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Sageez(m): 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
first: click reply,
2nd, book space
3rdly, submit
4th, read post
5th, edit comment

1 Like

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by Samscofield: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
Demonic fasting is also very important for the aquisation of power even in the under-world. So they might still be right.

10 Likes

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by 3ace(m): 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
The "Alingo" crooners said "It iss all about
prayers and hardwork before ever we
release any album to the market, we must
fast and pray for one month, this is what
keeps us successful in the industry.
Yes, I agree with them, it works.
Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by therapisteve(m): 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
Wow!!! Dat's Impressive...But come to think of it...who dey answer their prayers? Becos I know say no be God Dem dey praise with most of their songs e.g personally,busybody etc...

1 Like

Re: P-Square- Fast And Pray For A Month Before Releasing Any Album by johnwizey: 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
Like if u tink dis guyz are lying

35 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help Me With Panam Percy Paul Lyrics "By Your Name You Crutched Principalities" / Top 5 Music Labels That Influenced The Nigerian Music Scene In 2015 / D'banj's Oyato: Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.