Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

How Do I Create And Post New Topics In My Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Create And Post New Topics In My Blog? (952 Views)

Top 11 Free PHP Hosting Site To Create And Host Your Free Wapsites / New: Get Paid As An Editor And Post Author In This New Blog. / How To Post New Topics And Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Create And Post New Topics In My Blog? by degurl(f): 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2013
I created a blog recently (advert blog for my cakes). I was able to post a first testing post.

Now, I want to start posting properly but cant. I don't even know how to log in to my blog. The only thing I succeeded in doing is open the site but no idea on how to create more post.

Please I need help from you guys on how to go about it. Thanks.

the blog is cynhamscakes..com
Re: How Do I Create And Post New Topics In My Blog? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
Login to ur blogger dashboard with your google account. u will see were they create new post.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Create And Post New Topics In My Blog? by degurl(f): 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
@pure guide, thanks.
Re: How Do I Create And Post New Topics In My Blog? by gozmos(m): 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
@ degirl I cheaked ur blog and it is nt too good for marketing.. Since we ar talking about mkin sells here u need a good and attractive blogpage or website contact me I can do that for u @ an affordable rate 07068058448
Re: How Do I Create And Post New Topics In My Blog? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
degurl: @pure guide, thanks.

Solved right?
Re: How Do I Create And Post New Topics In My Blog? by degurl(f): 11:36am On Oct 14, 2013
pureguide:

Solved right?

Yeah. I was able to make a second post. Thanks.
Re: How Do I Create And Post New Topics In My Blog? by Larrystan(f): 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
Can any one here assist me in creating blog and facebook page
Re: How Do I Create And Post New Topics In My Blog? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
Larrystan: Can any one here assist me in creating blog and facebook page
Sure why not,. Just contact me :
Admin@nairaguide.com

Or whatsapp me 08039710459

If you are still in need of an assistance on getting one,would be glad to render my services to you.
Re: How Do I Create And Post New Topics In My Blog? by Tassembly(m): 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2013
For any newbie interested in bogging either using blogger or wordpress or any format, go to
" Http:// m a t c i t y c o m p u t e r s .. T r i p l e c l i c k s .. C o.m ". , register and order for domain blogging bounty,blogging to the bank,wordpress for newbie,arbitrage ebook ,and more,their books is just between 1 to 2 dollars.it really help.you will learn blogging from scratch,how to create,post,adjust templates,moetise using html codes and more.pls type the site as typed without w w w ,just http

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Can Help Me Advertise On Addynamo / How To Add Flashing Christmas Light To Blogger Blog / Help! I Need Someone To Teach Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.