Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Help! I Need Someone To Teach Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! I Need Someone To Teach Me (954 Views)

Teach Me How To Register For Coupon Domain Name On Godaddy / Teach Me How To Design My Website / I Need You To Teach ME Hacking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Need Someone To Teach Me by Merlissa(f): 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
Good Day,

Please I want someone to teach about Online marketing

How to drive Traffic (virtual people)

and SEO too

Am ready to pay
Re: Help! I Need Someone To Teach Me by Grime: 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
Merlissa:

Good Day,

Please I want someone to teach about Online marketing

How to drive Traffic (virtual people)

and SEO too

Am ready to pay

Reach us on: contact@jalingo.co

The bolded wasn't really used in the correct context. People who use the internet are real people who exist. Virtual people do not exist.

I'll teach you what you need to know for free. Save your money for the actual marketting.
Re: Help! I Need Someone To Teach Me by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
Grime:

The bolded wasn't really used in the correct context. People who use the internet are real people who exist. Virtual people do not exist.

I'll teach you what you need to know for free. Save your money for the actual marketting.
Would you assist me too?Pls.
Re: Help! I Need Someone To Teach Me by Merlissa(f): 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
Grime:

I have sent you an email..

Thank You
Re: Help! I Need Someone To Teach Me by Grime: 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
Godditex:
Would you assist me too?Pls.

Yes sir. You can send me an email.
Re: Help! I Need Someone To Teach Me by webincomeplus(m): 7:01am On Mar 05, 2015
OP, just click the link in my signature and download the free ebook. It contains everything you need to know about online marketing and making money online in Nigeria.
Re: Help! I Need Someone To Teach Me by digitite: 10:09am On Mar 05, 2015
I have got the latest resources you would need. If you are interested, PM me.
Re: Help! I Need Someone To Teach Me by Vera02(f): 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
I av a lot of ways of driving traffic to a website....drop ur email and i will help
Re: Help! I Need Someone To Teach Me by Vera02(f): 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
Vera02:
I av a lot of ways of driving traffic to a website....drop ur email and i will help
this my email and phone number feranmia7@gmail.com,08068971813
Re: Help! I Need Someone To Teach Me by Merlissa(f): 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
Vera02:

Thanks..

My email is strictlynaija10@gmail.com
Re: Help! I Need Someone To Teach Me by Intellab(m): 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
Add me on whatsapp 07062477194, Skype: Intellab5 if still need help.
I will teach you the seo strategies you need in order to get top ranking on Google and increase your website traffic. Like how to build effective links using PBN, tiered links etc.
Re: Help! I Need Someone To Teach Me by Ibk1: 12:31am On Mar 06, 2015
Please send it to me also HIBEETOO@GMAIL.COM
Re: Help! I Need Someone To Teach Me by Sweetguy25: 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
Everybody wants to make money off you. Lol

I'll teach you here - Free of charge

Just tell me what you want to achieve because the scope of online marketing is vast.

There are key topics you'll want to consider though

Search engine marketing
Social Media marketing
Email Marketing
Media Buying
Mobile marketing
PPV/CPV advertising

These are key topics. Select anyone of your interest and i'll tell you what they're about in great detail
Re: Help! I Need Someone To Teach Me by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Everybody wants to make money off you. Lol

I'll teach you here - Free of charge

Just tell me what you want to achieve because the scope of online marketing is vast.

There are key topics you'll want to consider though

Search engine marketing
Social Media marketing
Email Marketing
Media Buying
Mobile marketing
PPV/CPV advertising

These are key topics. Select anyone of your interest and i'll tell you what they're about in great detail

In as much as some of the topics seem relevant, others by extension are not. Take for instance, Email Marketing. Email marketing can never drive fresh traffic for you, except you want to start extracting people's email and blasting your fresh content topics to them, which will affect you in a short while.

Let us be realistic. Media buys are the most expensive forms of driving traffic to your website. Most Media buys start off with you on $1,000. The least the last time I checked was $500. Except you have plenty of money, Media buy is a no go area.

I don't want to go into so much detailing but the most effective method on the above list is the last, which is PPV/CPV advertising.

I love this method and it brings in traffic and the traffic brings in the money. Except you put up a product that isn't pleasing to traffic. I blend this with search engine traffic and I A̶̲̥̅♏ always good to go.

That is my 2cent opinion / information.
Re: Help! I Need Someone To Teach Me by Sweetguy25: 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
ribechi:

In as much as some of the topics seem relevant, others by extension are not. Take for instance, Email Marketing. Email marketing can never drive fresh traffic for you, except you want to start extracting people's email and blasting your fresh content topics to them, which will affect you in a short while.

Let us be realistic. Media buys are the most expensive forms of driving traffic to your website. Most Media buys start off with you on $1,000. The least the last time I checked was $500. Except you have plenty of money, Media buy is a no go area.

I don't want to go into so much detailing but the most effective method on the above list is the last, which is PPV/CPV advertising.

I love this method and it brings in traffic and the traffic brings in the money. Except you put up a product that isn't pleasing to traffic. I blend this with search engine traffic and I A̶̲̥̅♏ always good to go.

That is my 2cent opinion / information.

She said she wants to learn about online marketing, which email marketing is a part of. Also, email marketing does bring fresh traffic, it depends on the aspect of email marketing you're looking at.

There's no such thing as the most effective method in internet marketing, some marketers make a killing through social media, some through ppc and some through media buying. It depends on what you're promoting or your type of offer plus other little factors

Media buying is expensive but it has some of the most quality traffic you can ever find and you get ads shown in the most premium pages on the web.

PPV traffic can also be a waste of time if you're promoting the wrong offer.

Anyway, she wants to learn and i'm willing to teach her if she's ready. You can also help if you're interested. Lets show the youths the way forward.

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Google Adsense Codes On Your Blog/website / Get A Guru To Work On Your Custom Web,CMS, Wordpress, Joomla, Magento, Phpbb Etc / Please Urgent Help From Web Developers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.