Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Construction - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Construction (805 Views)

This idea will give you over 400% ROI on your Current/Next Construction Project / Fish Pond Construction. / Weigh Bridge Construction And Installation In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction by chucky101(m): 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
Any currently employed civil engineers or building contractors in the house? I've got something you most definitely need, to take your business to the next level.
I won't discuss in an open forum. So indicate if you're interested. You'll be glad you did.
Re: Construction by nedu2000(m): 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
Yup,let's hear it
Re: Construction by SAELTD: 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2013
chucky101: Any currently employed civil engineers or building contractors in the house? I've got something you most definitely need, to take your business to the next level.
I won't discuss in an open forum. So indicate if you're interested. You'll be glad you did.

i am interested, let me hear oo,, reach me thru samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com
Re: Construction by chucky101(m): 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
Sent you a mail Samuel.
Nedu u could also send an email address I could communicate with you through.
Re: Construction by nedu2000(m): 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
chucky101: Sent you a mail Samuel.
Nedu u could also send an email address I could communicate with you through.
nedu269@hotmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Davido To Give Fans 1m 15 Days To Go / Mega Store Business Plan / Best Anonymous Browsing Software For Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.