Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

This idea will give you over 400% ROI on your Current/Next Construction Project - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This idea will give you over 400% ROI on your Current/Next Construction Project (1155 Views)

Guys,please Do You Think An Ecommerce Idea Will Fly With Tony Elumelu Foundation / Make Over 400% ROI Dollars Weekly,EXPORTING Food Items to the US,UK,EUROPE! / Construction & Property Development Firms Can Make Over 400% ROI With This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This idea will give you over 400% ROI on your Current/Next Construction Project by Lanjonath(m): 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
IJAQ Technologies Ltd. is currently working with a couple of construction companies in the state that have clients building properties and is convincing them to have our specially Solar backup power installed in their newly constructed buildings. Here's the catch:

We are pitching a System that will make our clients over 400% of their cash in 8 years and I'll explain how

The proposed System is far more cost effective and cheaper than other alternatives from the 1st year

The proposed System has a lifespan of 15years+

There is absolutely no maintenance cost associated with this project, it is very affordable & very innovative and reliable

The proposed is highly reliable, adds value to the property and usually has a 3 year break even time (time to make back your money). All we ask is to listen to our idea. We'll send you a proposal if you are interested, we just need you to read the first 3 pages, if you're impressed, skip to the financials and after that read the whole thing. But if you aren't interested, stop reading after the first 3 pages and forget we bothered you. We look to partner with individuals who are into Construction, Construction Companies, Real Estate Companies & Property Developers on this project. This project is truly amazing and is full of mind boggling prospects. Please let me know if you are interested so I can forward you a business proposal. Thank you very much for your time.

Lanjonath@hotmail.com

1 Like

Re: This idea will give you over 400% ROI on your Current/Next Construction Project by eyoama(m): 4:02am On Mar 03, 2016
Am very much interested pls send details to my mail.. gemectechservices@yahoo.com
Re: This idea will give you over 400% ROI on your Current/Next Construction Project by Lanjonath(m): 7:06am On Mar 03, 2016
eyoama:
Am very much interested pls send details to my mail.. gemectechservices@yahoo.com

All right sir, I've sent you an e-mail
Re: This idea will give you over 400% ROI on your Current/Next Construction Project by grownaira: 7:15am On Mar 03, 2016
Lanjonath:
IJAQ Technologies Ltd. is currently working with a couple of construction companies in the state that have clients building properties and is convincing them to have our specially Solar backup power installed in their newly constructed buildings. Here's the catch:

We are pitching a System that will make our clients over 400% of their cash in 8 years and I'll explain how

The proposed System is far more cost effective and cheaper than other alternatives from the 1st year

There is absolutely no maintenance cost associated with this project, it is very affordable & very innovative and reliable

The proposed is highly reliable, adds value to the property and usually has a 3 year break even time (time to make back your money). All we ask is to listen to our idea. We'll send you a proposal if you are interested, we just need you to read the first 3 pages, if you're impressed, skip to the financials and after that read the whole thing. But if you aren't interested, stop reading after the first 3 pages and forget we bothered you. We look to partner with individuals who are into Construction, Construction Companies, Real Estate Companies & Property Developers on this project. This project is truly amazing and is full of mind boggling prospects. Please let me know if you are interested so I can forward you a business proposal. Thank you very much for your time.

Lanjonath@hotmail.com

am interested.
grownaira@gmail.com
Re: This idea will give you over 400% ROI on your Current/Next Construction Project by bajugbajug(m): 9:06am On Mar 03, 2016
Our firm is very much interested. Kindly send the proposal to bajugproperties@gmail.com
Re: This idea will give you over 400% ROI on your Current/Next Construction Project by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:25am On Mar 03, 2016
I am interested. Send proposal to thegoodjoehunt@gmail.com
Re: This idea will give you over 400% ROI on your Current/Next Construction Project by Roidatom(m): 11:19am On Mar 03, 2016
Lanjonath:
IJAQ Technologies Ltd.

Please let me know if you are interested so I can forward you a business proposal. Thank you very much for your time.

Lanjonath@hotmail.com

Kindly send me your business proposal at roidatom@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: This idea will give you over 400% ROI on your Current/Next Construction Project by lucien4scaffold(m): 2:32am On Mar 04, 2016
Lanjonath:

Lanjonath@hotmail.com

We are building materials company producing and exporting building materials(mainly scaffolding), we are interested to be building materials supplier for this property, and for your next all property.

Lucien
Email: lucien@lyqiangsheng.com
Whatsapp: +86-15866915659

Re: This idea will give you over 400% ROI on your Current/Next Construction Project by BrianTrey: 10:24am On Mar 04, 2016
lucien4scaffold:

We are building materials company producing and exporting building materials(mainly scaffolding), we are interested to be building materials supplier for this property, and for your next all property.

Lucien
Email: lucien@lyqiangsheng.com
Whatsapp: +86-15866915659

Lanjonath has been banned but an e-mail has been sent to everyone who requested it... and just to include this with what he already stated, the proposed system will give 12hrs+ of backup
Re: This idea will give you over 400% ROI on your Current/Next Construction Project by Lanjonath(m): 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
Sorry everyone, Spam bot banned me more putting up posts all over nairaland, but I'm back and I've emailed everyone who has an interest in this project. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

UBA has refunded me,thanks to UBA team. / Nigeria NAFDAC Killing Small Scale Industries. / Medium Size Shop To Let! NO Agent And Agreement Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.