Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket (12280 Views)

Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali / Jonathan Thanks Eagles For “Masterly And Superlative Performance” / Mikel Recalled To Super Eagles For Liberia Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan will reward the Super Eagles when they qualify for next year’s World Cup in Brazil, officials said.

Nigeria will face Ethiopia in a first leg World Cup playoff on Sunday and officials said they are confident the African champions will prevail over the Walya Antelopes to reach Brazil 2014 and be received by Mr President. Director general of the National Sports Commission (NSC) Gbenga Elebeleye informed MTNFootball.com that “a Presidential package” has been planned for the Eagles on qualification.

”We have a special package for the Eagles once they qualify for the World Cup. It’s a Presidential package. And we are already preparing for the package because we know the Eagles will qualify,” stated Gbenga Elegbeleye.

President Jonathan has already approved 200 fans to cheer the team in Addis Ababa on Sunday.
In February, the President rewarded the team will hefty cash gifts, plots of land and national honours after they won a third Africa Cup of Nations in South Africa.

In the meantime, Chelsea midfielder Mikel Obi arrived the Eagles training camp in Abuja Tuesday morning, while Ogenyi Onazi, Spain-based Nosa Igiebor and Efe Ambrose from Scottish club Celtic are expected shortly.

Ideye: Teamwork key to win

Striker Brown Ideye says team work is crucial if the Super Eagles want to get a win in Ethiopia.

“Our target in Ethiopia is a clear win,” Ideyetold KickOffNigeria.com. “But we must play as a team. I’m expecting that we will continue to work together and support each other.

“Supporting each other as a team is what we have always done, and as long as we keep doing that, we will win.”

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/jonathan-reward-eagles-world-cup-ticket/

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket by sheedy407(m): 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
I kno I will make fp IJN,amen

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket by ummsulaym(f): 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
ASUU strike nko

15 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket by Tolexander: 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
Striker Brown Ideye says team
work is crucial if the Super
Eagles want to get a win in
Ethiopia.
and this one will also be rewarded!

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 10, 2013
Re: Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket by hollandis(f): 1:23am On Oct 10, 2013
Tolexander: and this one will also be rewarded!

What league does he even play in?
Re: Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket by stan4b(m): 1:30am On Oct 10, 2013
Its so sweet being on fp again on a good day as dis.
Re: Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket by alaladakosta(f): 1:30am On Oct 10, 2013
...in another news i hear say one driver wife born 4 pikin,make him reward the man too now.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket by kennyonthrone(m): 1:32am On Oct 10, 2013
Al i knw is dat my unborn pikin(s) must play football...God abeg begin nw d carve ma pikin 4 me mk gt Messi nd CR7 leg combine

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket by Henrolla(m): 1:36am On Oct 10, 2013
Unnecessary spending. Still spendin on those who already have. This money can be used for other things. So what will be their reward if they by any chance win the world cup?...
Re: Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket by Brimmie(m): 1:40am On Oct 10, 2013
Tolexander: and this one will also be rewarded!

Ideye Good o! Na only when e Top Strike e dey flop! Use am as Supporting Strike.. E dey make brain!!

Super Eagles, Pls Bring-in Sone Aluko!! sad

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket by saasala(m): 1:41am On Oct 10, 2013
Something inside me has been lieing to me-that Nigeria will win the 2014 world cup

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket by Sllowppoisoon: 1:51am On Oct 10, 2013
Nigeria already in world cup..Its beta we start our preparations Naw.... #Naija4Life wink wink
Re: Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket by BabaAlabi: 1:53am On Oct 10, 2013
When will Jonathan reward Nigerians??
Re: Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket by LilBRightTMc(m): 1:55am On Oct 10, 2013
saasala: Something inside me has been lieing to me-that Nigeria will win the 2014 world cup
unimaginable imagination
Re: Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket by agrovick(m): 2:03am On Oct 10, 2013
Bros J ASUU matter nko? Reward those guys too so they can call off the strike #102 days no be beans

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket by nipeks001(m): 2:08am On Oct 10, 2013
Hmmm,we shall set up a committee to look into the matter.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket by Forzap: 2:13am On Oct 10, 2013
hollandis:

he plays in ukraine
Re: Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket by J0sh007: 2:18am On Oct 10, 2013
I made frontpage. Thank u to mtn network for improving their speed in my area. Also thanks to power holding for releasing their power that woke me up and enabled me to charge my fone. Mum i made fp thank u for your prayers!. All those who said i couldn't do it i hope u can see now?

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket by Kairoseki77: 2:25am On Oct 10, 2013
J0sh007: I made frontpage. Thank u to mtn network for improving their speed. Also thanks to power holding for releasing their power that woke me up and enabled me to charge my fone. Mum i made fp!. All those who said i couldn't do it i hope u can see now?

Is this really an accomplishment?

See, now you are being disciplined on the FP. All those who said you "couldn't do it" are equally daft and you should get better friends.
Re: Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket by MrAladin: 2:49am On Oct 10, 2013
Rewarding Football Player Jst For Getting The World Cup Ticket.

What About Our Soldiers? Who died as heroes?? trying to protect d Intergrity of Nigeria??

Its High TIme Dis Man Start Thinking Straight.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket by Aromas: 2:56am On Oct 10, 2013
Make I go toilet first, I wan pupu
Re: Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket by emmabest2000(m): 2:56am On Oct 10, 2013
hollandis:
Hahaha grin He play for ManureChesterUnited cheesy
Re: Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket by devigblegble: 3:01am On Oct 10, 2013
see as ideye wan turn himself into Yakubu Aiyegbeni, abeg nairalanders make una free these guy small grin
Re: Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 10, 2013
Dumbass president doing dumbb thing with government money
Re: Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket by Vladm(m): 3:26am On Oct 10, 2013
Rewarded 4 wetin na... Itz dere job 2 get dere na... So wats d reward 4..... Wen ASUU dey celebrate 103 days old strike.
Re: Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket by SuyaEater(m): 4:01am On Oct 10, 2013
Henrolla: Unnecessary spending. Still spendin on those who already have. This money can be used for other things. So what will be their reward if they by any chance win the world cup?...

Exactly!

These guys make millions of dollars abroad....but yet lets reward them more with the people's money......this is why Naija keep going backwards and not forward.......Brazil doesnt pay their players.....because its a honor for them to wear the blue and yellow jersey....and you are not entitled to a jersey just ask robinho, kaka and ronaldinho

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket by 80million1: 4:04am On Oct 10, 2013
So what will be his reward to thousands of young Nigerians who graduate from higher institutions of learning year in year out?
Shioor!
Re: Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket by bunmioguns(m): 4:16am On Oct 10, 2013
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN ENGLISH/
AMERICAN FACEBOOK POST AND A
NIGERIAN FACEBOOK POST

ANGELA GRANT’S POST: - I love my
husband so much and I can do anything to
please him... But I am also lusting after his
dishy sexy older brother, what should I do
folks?
COMMENTS:
William Hale: I think you need to talk to
your husband about it because marriage is
all about communication.

Vanessa Finehead: Oh dear! I have been in
your shoes before. I had to wake up and
face the fact that I am married.

Sophia Woods- Talk to you husband and ask
him to do the things you find attractive in
his brother. That ought to save the
marriage.

Tracy Bamby: Awwwww love….Get
yourself a nice cuppa tea… it’ll sooth away
that burning ache you feel for his brother…
oh and don’t forget to watch Oprah later…
*huggz hun*

NOW CHECK OUT THE NAIJA POST….OH
AND BTW, THIS IS WHERE THE FUN
BEGINS:

RABIU IDEMUDIA’S POST: I live with my
husband and two daughters...anytime my
brother in-law comes to visit, I feel the
urge to rip his clothes off and make
passionate love to him....I need advice
please.

COMMENTS
Titilayo Kurukere: ASHAAAAAAWOOOOO
OO…no wonder you can’t even give the
poor man a son…so so daughters
*mtcheew*

Damilola Gbadamosi : Oloshi leleyi, your
brother in-law ke

Amaka Ede: You are a disgrace to your
family and all women. May his tin get stuck
in ur tin, JEZEBEL!

Bornboy The Bigboy: You are just too cute.
I love u, my BB pin is 22AA22BBC…please
add me so that I can romance you when
my containers arrive from high and low
seas…bebi leave ya husband lemme show
you the life!

Mohamadu Bello: This is all President GEJ’s
fault

Ekaite Akpan: @ Mohamadu, YOU ARE
MAD...IT IS BUHARI’S FAULT…YOU HE-
GOAT! In fact, I don’t even know why I am
toking to you sef….MADU BY NAME…
MADU BY NATURE…..ILLITERATE!

Patrick Obahiagbon: The enormity of this
crinkun crankun will bring about
Armageddonrial end to the fiscal polistikum
edificacy of the I do…. I don’t of the
marriage.

Mr Smith (Confused one off white man on
the friends list): Huh?

Suffering And Smiling Student: Has ASUU
strike been called off?

Prophet Touch Not My Anointed: The bible
says in ‘fallopian’ chapter 2 verse tatee…
thou shall not look at ya husband’s brova
wiv lustfulness. Repent my sister.

Aminu Megida: May Allah forgive u

Aishatu Yaya: It’s not ya fault….shey, is the
man that decided to put ring on ya
finger….there are plenty good women
around but he decided to choose you…
useless ojukokoro.

Adebiyi Ojo: Abeg, is anyone coming to
London?….I need someone to bring me
some crayfish

Abebe Oladimeji – HATERSSSSSS!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 10, 2013
Extravagancy
Re: Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket by nerodenero: 5:48am On Oct 10, 2013
bunmioguns: THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN ENGLISH/
AMERICAN FACEBOOK POST AND A
NIGERIAN FACEBOOK POST

ANGELA GRANT’S POST: - I love my
husband so much and I can do anything to
please him... But I am also lusting after his
dishy sexy older brother, what should I do
folks?
COMMENTS:
William Hale: I think you need to talk to
your husband about it because marriage is
all about communication.

Vanessa Finehead: Oh dear! I have been in
your shoes before. I had to wake up and
face the fact that I am married.

Sophia Woods- Talk to you husband and ask
him to do the things you find attractive in
his brother. That ought to save the
marriage.

Tracy Bamby: Awwwww love….Get
yourself a nice cuppa tea… it’ll sooth away
that burning ache you feel for his brother…
oh and don’t forget to watch Oprah later…
*huggz hun*

NOW CHECK OUT THE NAIJA POST….OH
AND BTW, THIS IS WHERE THE FUN
BEGINS:

RABIU IDEMUDIA’S POST: I live with my
husband and two daughters...anytime my
brother in-law comes to visit, I feel the
urge to rip his clothes off and make
passionate love to him....I need advice
please.

COMMENTS
Titilayo Kurukere: ASHAAAAAAWOOOOO
OO…no wonder you can’t even give the
poor man a son…so so daughters
*mtcheew*

Damilola Gbadamosi : Oloshi leleyi, your
brother in-law ke

Amaka Ede: You are a disgrace to your
family and all women. May his tin get stuck
in ur tin, JEZEBEL!

Bornboy The Bigboy: You are just too cute.
I love u, my BB pin is 22AA22BBC…please
add me so that I can romance you when
my containers arrive from high and low
seas…bebi leave ya husband lemme show
you the life!

Mohamadu Bello: This is all President GEJ’s
fault

Ekaite Akpan: @ Mohamadu, YOU ARE
MAD...IT IS BUHARI’S FAULT…YOU HE-
GOAT! In fact, I don’t even know why I am
toking to you sef….MADU BY NAME…
MADU BY NATURE…..ILLITERATE!

Patrick Obahiagbon: The enormity of this
crinkun crankun will bring about
Armageddonrial end to the fiscal polistikum
edificacy of the I do…. I don’t of the
marriage.

Mr Smith (Confused one off white man on
the friends list): Huh?

Suffering And Smiling Student: Has ASUU
strike been called off?

Prophet Touch Not My Anointed: The bible
says in ‘fallopian’ chapter 2 verse tatee…
thou shall not look at ya husband’s brova
wiv lustfulness. Repent my sister.

Aminu Megida: May Allah forgive u

Aishatu Yaya: It’s not ya fault….shey, is the
man that decided to put ring on ya
finger….there are plenty good women
around but he decided to choose you…
useless ojukokoro.

Adebiyi Ojo: Abeg, is anyone coming to
London?….I need someone to bring me
some crayfish

Abebe Oladimeji – HATERSSSSSS!!!!
gringringringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My N100 Just Won Me 21k Today! / Home of Corner Handicaps Project & Picks / I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.