Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Between The Yorubas,hausa And Igbos Who Is More Intelligence - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Between The Yorubas,hausa And Igbos Who Is More Intelligence (8905 Views)

Most Plausible Reason Why Some Binis and Igbos Have Fairer Skin Colour / Traditional/ Native Hausa And Fulani Names? / Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Between The Yorubas,hausa And Igbos Who Is More Intelligence by Odionpete: 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
Intelligence has been defind as th ability to think and apply knowledge and skills while intelligent means a high level of intelligence pls i would like to known between these major tribes in Nigeria, Hausa, Yoruba and the Igbos the one that is more intelligent whether in business, academic and politics pls back up ur agument with examples.Intelligence has been defind as th ability to think and apply knowledge and skills while intelligent means a high level of intelligence pls i would like to known between these major tribes in Nigeria, Hausa, Yoruba and the Igbos the one that is more intelligent whether in business, academic and politics pls back up ur agument with examples.Intelligence has been defind as th ability to think and apply knowledge and skills while intelligent means a high level of intelligence pls i would like to known between these major tribes in Nigeria, Hausa, Yoruba and the Igbos the one that is more intelligent whether in business, academic and politics pls back up ur agument with examples.
Re: Between The Yorubas,hausa And Igbos Who Is More Intelligence by PAPAAFRICA: 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
Which one are you, I'll be able to tell.

2 Likes

Re: Between The Yorubas,hausa And Igbos Who Is More Intelligence by ammyluv2002(f): 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
In terms of killing, the Hausas undecided
In terms of juju, the Yourbas grin
Then finally, in terms of buying and selling, the Igbos are super intelligence kiss

4 Likes

Re: Between The Yorubas,hausa And Igbos Who Is More Intelligence by Fulaman198(m): 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
From a neutral perspective since I'm not Hausa, Yoruba, or Igbo, I will say none of them. I don't look at ethnic groups, but I look at people individually. There are going to be many very intelligent and bright Hausa people, as there are Yoruba and Igbo as well who are also quite intelligent. One must never use the actions of a select few to judge an entire group of people.

7 Likes

Re: Between The Yorubas,hausa And Igbos Who Is More Intelligence by Fulaman198(m): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
ammyluv2002: In terms of killing, the Hausas undecided
Then finally, in terms of buying and selling, the Igbos are super intelligence kiss

Exactly when did Hausa kill anyone? besides what happened with Biafra, all human beings are guilty of crime. As aforementioned, I'm neutral because I'm none of those ethnic groups, to me they are all equally intelligent. You sound very biased towards Igbos, maybe you are Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Between The Yorubas,hausa And Igbos Who Is More Intelligence by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
who is more intelligence in comparing 3 entities! shocked...any way you don't portray your tribe in any good light of intelligence! So do the ranking making yourself a representative sample of your tribe tongue

3 Likes

Re: Between The Yorubas,hausa And Igbos Who Is More Intelligence by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
Op, ur title says it all. Tell us ur tribe and we will tell u watsup.
Fulaman, thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Between The Yorubas,hausa And Igbos Who Is More Intelligence by Adrenaline123(m): 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
I foresee ethnic vituperations, ethnocentrism, tribal war in this thread.
But for me intelligence is hidden in every single person on earth, therefore the matter lies on the individual capability of developing and agitating his/her intelligence, I do not see ethnicism playing any role in intelligency.

3 Likes

Re: Between The Yorubas,hausa And Igbos Who Is More Intelligence by ammyluv2002(f): 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
Fulaman198:

Exactly when did Hausa kill anyone? besides what happened with Biafra, all human beings are guilty of crime. As aforementioned, I'm neutral because I'm none of those ethnic groups, to me they are all equally intelligent. You sound very biased towards Igbos, maybe you are Igbo.
I'm officially dead grin don't take it personal ok.....I was just kidding

1 Like

Re: Between The Yorubas,hausa And Igbos Who Is More Intelligence by Tuntheycr7: 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
ammyluv2002: In terms of killing, the Hausas undecided
If I shud say wetin de ma mind....
Bt dnt worry ya post has actually defined ya level of intelligence
Re: Between The Yorubas,hausa And Igbos Who Is More Intelligence by Tuntheycr7: 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
Fulaman198: From a neutral perspective since I'm not Hausa, Yoruba, or Igbo, I will say none of them. I don't look at ethnic groups, but I look at people individually. There are going to be many very intelligent and bright Hausa people, as there are Yoruba and Igbo as well who are also quite intelligent. One must never use the actions of a select few to judge an entire group of people.
Re: Between The Yorubas,hausa And Igbos Who Is More Intelligence by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
Odionpete is apparently just bored and wants to see battle.

If the first half of ur name is really what I think it is, and if it is ur actual name, then u re neither Igbo nor Yoruba nor Hausa, but from the south-south. U really enjoy when the so-called 'Big Three' are slugging it out, yea? grin
Re: Between The Yorubas,hausa And Igbos Who Is More Intelligence by ziccoit: 4:27am On Oct 09, 2013
@OP, every individual is intelligent no matter how small. That is why it is graded on a scale and called IQ. Where you belong depends on and ultimately defined by your genetic makeup. What you are asking can only be done on average. It can never be clear cut. That you want to group define what should have been individualized is showing a low level of IQ and smacks of ignorant.

BTW, where are you from? You are not a good representative anyway.
Re: Between The Yorubas,hausa And Igbos Who Is More Intelligence by Odionpete: 10:30am On Oct 09, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:
Op, ur title says it all. Tell us ur tribe and we will tell u watsup.
Fulaman, thumbs up
i am neither igbo,yoruba non hausa i am from benin city
Re: Between The Yorubas,hausa And Igbos Who Is More Intelligence by Odionpete: 10:47am On Oct 09, 2013
ziccoit: @OP, every individual is intelligent no matter how small. That is why it is graded on a scale and called IQ. Where you belong depends on and ultimately defined by your genetic makeup. What you are asking can only be done on average. It can never be clear cut. That you want to group define what should have been individualized is showing a low level of IQ and smacks of ignorant.

BTW, where are you from? You are not a good representative anyway.
the first part of ur analyses seems to b very impressive buh d concluding part wasn‘t realy good do not take it too personal just make ur contribution n avoid using abusive words thanks
Re: Between The Yorubas,hausa And Igbos Who Is More Intelligence by Odionpete: 10:52am On Oct 09, 2013
[quote author=Tuntheycr7][/quote] yea u are very correct buh i only want us to look at their contribution in terms of national development in economy, education, politics etc
Re: Between The Yorubas,hausa And Igbos Who Is More Intelligence by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 09, 2013
hehehe he neva abuse U....not at all!

Odionpete: the first part of ur analyses seems to b very impressive buh d concluding part wasn‘t realy good do not take it too personal just make ur contribution n avoid using abusive words thanks
Re: Between The Yorubas,hausa And Igbos Who Is More Intelligence by ziccoit: 11:26am On Oct 09, 2013
Odionpete: the first part of ur analyses seems to b very impressive buh d concluding part wasn‘t realy good do not take it too personal just make ur contribution n avoid using abusive words thanks

Are you not intelligent? Yes you are. Drumming contrary into your ear multiple of times could not change that fact.
I'm just catching my fun like ever other person here. So I'm sorry if you were slighted by my comment.
Re: Between The Yorubas,hausa And Igbos Who Is More Intelligence by Odionpete: 11:54am On Oct 09, 2013
ziccoit:

Are you not intelligent? Yes you are. Drumming contrary into your ear multiple of times could not change that fact.
I'm just catching my fun like ever other person here. So I'm sorry if you were slighted by my comment.
not really slighted or feel insulted by ur comment just want to make sure we are in order all dsame apology is accepted
Re: Between The Yorubas,hausa And Igbos Who Is More Intelligence by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2013
even coconut has water inside it

but i am very sure that if you break this OPs head, you wont find one atom, one scrap of brain tissue, no matter how small, you wont find it there, not even dirty rags.

what a stvpeed question!...your brain must be in your a55 stand up when you type so you wont put too much stress on your dumb a55 brain, that might help you think better.

between the yorubas,hausas and igbos who is more intelligence
?....what happened to your ENGLISH teacher dude...oh sorry i forgot you have to seat in class and considering where your brain is, no wonder you couldnt learn sh1+ in school

or maybe you are still underage

if that is the case, stop using your elder brothers laptop...............your mates are outside..go out and play....I MEAN NOW!.......and dont ask them questions like ..why did daddy come out from his room breathing heavily and sweating on a cold night without running a marathon

little children....so wonderful
Re: Between The Yorubas,hausa And Igbos Who Is More Intelligence by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
That was harsh dude
Re: Between The Yorubas,hausa And Igbos Who Is More Intelligence by Fulaman198(m): 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
Anyways I will close down this thread.

(1)

The Practice Of Exogamy And The Igbo People Of Nigeria / Is Arochukwu The Origin Of The Igbos? / Culture Where People Walk Half-Unclad Still Exist In Nigeria Of 21st Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.