Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,535 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

I Spit On Ur Grave 2 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Spit On Ur Grave 2 (851 Views)

How An African Woman’s Curvy Body Sent Her To An Early Grave: The Story Of Sarah / Download Korean,japanese Tv Drama On Ur Phone And Watch! / Video Footage Of The Nigerian That Survived A Watery Grave,now On Youtube. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Spit On Ur Grave 2 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
always thought the part 1 was crazy,but this part 2 is something else...and there r actually ppl like those guys in this our world...
Re: I Spit On Ur Grave 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2013
neroflo57: always thought the part 1 was crazy,but this part 2 is something else...and there r actually ppl like those guys in this our world...
Must watch
Re: I Spit On Ur Grave 2 by nedu2000(m): 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
I spit on your grave 2------revenge is sweet,best served cold,I wish she could kill them two times over
Re: I Spit On Ur Grave 2 by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 09, 2013
nedu2000: I spit on your grave 2------revenge is sweet,best served cold,I wish she could kill them two times over

lol...very hardcore movie...i was just shouting althrough d movie
Re: I Spit On Ur Grave 2 by omar22(m): 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
I still prefer the 1st one and the original one the secong one, the storyline seems unreal, may be because the cost of production is very low! Cam someone tell me how you will go from New York to Sofia without been foundout that a kidknapping is taking place.
Re: I Spit On Ur Grave 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
Horrible movie i gotta say, the 1st edition was better,deleted it in a flash*waste of bandwith*
Re: I Spit On Ur Grave 2 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
omar22: I still prefer the 1st one and the original one the secong one, the storyline seems unreal, may be because the cost of production is very low! Cam someone tell me how you will go from New York to Sofia without been foundout that a kidknapping is taking place.
added 2 those,how did d girl know wre 2 find them,what kind of underground is that dt leads 2 many places (church,street,houses etc) still people dont know abt it...how did she blend so fast,etc...many flaws

i opened d thread during d 1st 20mins of d movie

(1) (Reply)

Azsky Back At Work / Court Stops Dstv From Hiking Subscription Fees (photos) / The Revenant 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.