Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

The Death Of Common Sense!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Death Of Common Sense!!! (671 Views)

Gambling With Sense make atleast 30k monthly through a fine strategy / Making Sense Out Of Treasury Bill Yields / [ANALYSIS] Making Sense Of Oando’s Levered Balance Sheet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Death Of Common Sense!!! by olushowunm(m): 12:17am On Oct 09, 2013
I wirte today after a long while since i visited this section and i'm amazed to see that so many topics here are not even suppose to be here... First, how do you explain Betonmarket as an investment vehicle nor someone thinking he can turn N3,500 into million just by buying gold?
Well, it all point to the fact that the reason we are where we are as a nation is because we are too lazy to learn, think and act wisely!!!

We all have to know learn how to invest properly and i think i have a thread in that regards... Most things here are junks and are meant for "Speculators" and not "Investors"...
I hope to see a new Investment section with some depths and not Betonmarket and the like from now on... Thanks for reading through my observation...
Re: The Death Of Common Sense!!! by olushowunm(m): 3:28am On Dec 14, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Safe For Foreign Investors? / How Do I Setup A Viewing Center For Premier League Matches / What Kind Investment Can U Invest With 800,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.