Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Joke Central! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Central! (1080 Views)

CENTRAL BANK OF JOKES / Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security / Central Bank Of Jokes(cbj) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Central! by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 09, 2013
Mostly recycled but enjoy! smiley
Re: Joke Central! by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 09, 2013
A young husband comes home one night, and his wife throws her arms around his neck: "Darling, I have great news:

"I'm a month overdue. I think we're going to have a baby! The doctor gave me a test today, but until we find out for sure, we can't tell anybody."

The next day, a guy from ZESCO rings the door-bell, because the young couple hasn't paid their last electricity bill:

"Are you Mrs. Smith? You're a month overdue, you know!"

"How do YOU know?" stammers the young woman.

"Well, ma'am, ! it's in our files!" says the man from the electricity supply company.

"What are you saying? It's in your files??"

"Absolutely."

"Well, let me talk to my husband about this tonight." That night, she tells her husband about the visit, and he, mad as a bull, rushes to the ZESCO offices the first thing the next morning. "What's going on here? You have it on file that my wife is a month overdue? What business is that of yours?" the husband shouts.

"Just calm down," says the clerk, "it's nothing serious. All you have to do is pay us."

"PAY you? and if I refuse?"

"Well, in that case, sir, we'd have no option but to cut it off."

"And what would my wife do then?" the husband asks."!

I don't know. I guess she'd have to use a candle."
Re: Joke Central! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
GIRLFRIEND : (Low Voice)
Sweety,
Last night I had a dream about
you.
BOYFRIEND: (excited) Oh,tell
me something Honey...
GIRLFRIEND: I dreamt We were
travelling in a bus, Suddenly
the bus
lost control and fell in the
river. Everyone swam to save their
life,
but you were still swimming
and
searching for someone.
BOYFRIEND: (with love): Oh,definitely,
i was searching for
You..Right?"
GIRLFRIEND: (Frown) NO, You
were
shouting, Driver! Driver!! conductor! Conductor!!, Please,
Give
me My Change before You die..
Re: Joke Central! by sweetiePe(f): 1:44am On Oct 13, 2013
Akpors The Police
One night armed robbers were tryin to break in and rob a rich man's house. The rich man quickly called d police with his
phone and Akpos, a newly recruited police man answered d call and assured d man he's comin. As he was comin alone, d
armed robbers halted him; come here, where are u goin wit dat gun? Akpos the police man suddenly stopped & started
shiverin. He replied; i heard u are robbin here so i decided to come & use dis gun to support u people! The armed robber
shouted; is dat not police uniform u are puttin on. Akpos quickly replied: No o, it's my night gown.
One word for Akpos.

More Akpors Jokes
Re: Joke Central! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
The new house boy Akpos was given a list of what to buy in the market by his madam:

Pepper- N400,

Fish- N600,

Vegetable-N100,

Oil- N400

Total- N1500.

He took longer than expected and madam went looking for him.

After sighting him from a distance, with anger she said; What have you been doing for goodness' sake.

Akpos replied; Madam don't be angry, I have bought everything. Is 'Total' i've been looking for since.
Re: Joke Central! by lekki2004(m): 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
Don't blame Akpos. DOn't come home if you didn't see the Total.

(1) (Reply)

Leatest Jokes And News / Business Card Of The Chief Barber To The Presidency / See What Saved Me [pix]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.