Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,468 members, 7,770,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:03 AM

Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security (8886 Views)

Will You Patronize This Kind Of Barber. / CENTRAL BANK OF JOKES / Comfort Food! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by sadiq88: 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2011
come one come all

Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by sadiq88: 11:54pm On Sep 17, 2011
we offer best services

Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by sadiq88: 12:04am On Sep 18, 2011
gv

Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by Beaf: 12:08am On Sep 18, 2011
Gaddem! shocked
Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 18, 2011
Wow!
Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by okadaman2: 12:14am On Sep 18, 2011
All those N50 Ashy's go full that hotel die grin
Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 18, 2011
okada_man:

All those N50 Ashy's go full that hotel die grin

And that's where you'd find some ashy men. Next!

Is this really a hotel? I've never seen something like this in Ekiti.
Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:28am On Sep 18, 2011
Shouldn't this post be in the travel section ? Or you're just looking for trouble?
Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by okadaman2: 12:30am On Sep 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Trust me, I've seen hotels like that in Ekiti. N50 Ashawo nor dey discriminate.
Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 18, 2011
okada_man:

Trust me, I've seen hotels like that in Ekiti. N50 Ashawo nor dey discriminate.

Fact is, I dont trust you. So no, we do not have hotels like that. Moving on. . . . .
Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:36am On Sep 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

^^^ You'd be surprised. People just need a place -any place- to get their freak on. And also don't be surprised if they charge by the hour undecided as i can't imagine anyone staying there overnight.

Quite grim embarassed.
Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by ektbear: 12:40am On Sep 18, 2011
Looks like a hotel for poor people and hausa
Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by aljharem3: 12:43am On Sep 18, 2011
ekt_bear:

Looks like a hotel for poor people and hausa

LOL i can see u alreadying attacking the poster

He is not hausa

he is nchara/south-east etc

it is obvious isn't it wink
Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 18, 2011
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^ You'd be surprised. People just need a place -any place- to get their freak on. And also don't be surprised if they charge by the hour undecided as i can't imagine anyone staying there overnight.

Quite grim embarassed.

Overnight? I wouldnt even step inside. But then, I'm a very picky Ekiti woman cool However, I doubt simple ppl like ekt bear will spend a night in that . . . that. . .
Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 18, 2011
Nicer hotels in Ibadan

Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by ektbear: 12:53am On Sep 18, 2011
alj_harem:

He is not hausa

i just wanted to use "X and hausa"

I've heard jokes of that sort before . . . e.g.:

"A bus crashed, killing everyone on board. 15 people and 3 hausa died"  grin
Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by aljharem3: 1:00am On Sep 18, 2011
ekt_bear:

i just wanted to use "X and hausa"

I've heard jokes of that sort before . . . e.g.:

"A bus crashed, killing everyone on board. 15 people and 3 hausa diedgrin

Oh i see ur point.
Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by SouthEast1: 2:23am On Sep 18, 2011
alj_harem:

He is not hausa

South-East must also be Alj Harem
Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by SouthEast1: 2:24am On Sep 18, 2011
@topic Ibadan has always sucked.
Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by Nobody: 5:42am On Sep 18, 2011
okadaman has summed it up - a short time hotel in some village for the lowest grade of ashawo

that na short time for the likes of fabulous toksy
Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by Dsage1: 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2011
@op,dose hotel're not 4 lodge,dey ar places to bleep low level ashewos who ar usually patronize by "agberos"&okadamen wit jst #500 or less.der many of dose places in dat city both local&new areas.
Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by ayusbobs(m): 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2011
na so tins dey happen 4 area
Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by ak47mann(m): 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2011
HAMMER HOUSE OF HORROR  cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked

for real na waooo if you give me governor for oyo state those muds houses with rusty roofs i go use vex clear everything if it takes me two and half years i no mind but that means i have to Chanel 80% state budget to fix up all these wahala embarassed
Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2011
Very nice building, shows great architecture still under years of economic neglect.

Would make for a nice project, wonder if it's for sale.
Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by deols(f): 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2011
dats where pr.ostitutes do their thing,  Mokola is known for all classes of the business. check out the real hotels-premier hotel, lafia hotel, A5 nd so on.
Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by funkybaby(f): 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2011
Somorin#1:

Very nice building, shows great architecture still under years of economic neglect.

Would make for a nice project,
wonder if it's for sale.

my exact thoughts.
Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by omobadan(m): 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2011
South-East:

@topic Ibadan has always sucked.
I take it you don't know much about Ibadan? Compared with Lagos abi? Typical! Agreed Ibadan had been let down by its leaders but which state hasn't? The reason Ibadan is getting more flack is because of its size & importance. And the brown roofing houses? Well, you all need to get off our backsides! It's not a street, it's a damn area the size of Badagry & Epe put together! You can't wake up 1 morning and say you'll bulldozed the place. Any Governor will need 10years to clear those areas! As well as provide alternative accomodations. No be joke o! There are many nice and beautiful places in Ibadan but a lot of people don't see that. Maybe it's our fault we don't put it online but that'll change soon. Ishhh!!! I no dey vex o! Just commenting! wink
Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by horny4u(f): 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2011
cry cry cry and this Ibadan has great sons and daughters o but most are churning out one excuse or the other.
Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by poweredcom(m): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2011
Hahaha God forbid me no go even fi lodge for that kinnda bedbug infested house, not to Bleep ashi there sef, that house is just a 1970 built house, men Ibadan hoes are cheap as hell
Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by moremi2008(m): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2011
I know that building and it's a filthy brothel.
Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by moremi2008(m): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2011
poweredcom:

Hahaha God forbid me no go even fi lodge for that kinnda bedbug infested house, not to bleep ashi there sef, that house is just a 1970 built house, men Ibadan hoes are cheap as hell

There is no way that house was built in the 70s. Probably 40s or 50s.
Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by EfemenaXY: 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2011
@poster grin

na wa o! see as rope full that place!

well, at least d customers go fit hang their clothes tire. . . grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Happens Only In 9ja: Long Complete Conversations With Only Questions #FACT# / Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] / The Most Funny Photos I Have Ever Come Across On Social Media. LOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.