Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Polygamy: Is One Woman Not Enough? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Polygamy: Is One Woman Not Enough? (2005 Views)

“I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story / A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! / Why Women Should Work And Polygamy Is Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polygamy: Is One Woman Not Enough? by Udode(f): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2008
Hi Everyone

I know that for some men, it is absolutely normal to have several "wifes".
How do you think about this! Do you think you can stick to one woman only
or could you imagine having several women?

Second question: If you are together with a white woman, would you still
want a black woman besides?
Re: Polygamy: Is One Woman Not Enough? by Udode(f): 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2008
Come on guys! I really want to know what you think about this!!!
Re: Polygamy: Is One Woman Not Enough? by coolier(f): 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2008
Udode dearest, are you by any chance white and married to a black man?
Re: Polygamy: Is One Woman Not Enough? by Udode(f): 6:52am On Jul 02, 2008
What a smart girl you are :-)

yes i am white! Why, does that change anything in your way of replying?
I was just wondering and interested to hear from people what they think about it.

I have lots of african friends, some say that polygamie is normal and still
done today, and others say that this is only for the elder generation, and that nowadays this is hardly
ever done again!
Re: Polygamy: Is One Woman Not Enough? by Seun(m): 7:04am On Jul 02, 2008
Polygamy is not normal in modern Africa. Just make sure you don't marry a man who believes in polygamy.
Re: Polygamy: Is One Woman Not Enough? by Udode(f): 7:08am On Jul 02, 2008
@seun

good advice, but do you really think he would tell me that if i'd ask?
i thinki this is something you always find out later on, not
at the beginning. or do you disagree?
Re: Polygamy: Is One Woman Not Enough? by CH3COO(m): 7:09am On Jul 02, 2008
Seun:

Polygamy is not normal in modern Africa. Just make sure you don't marry a man who believes in polygamy.
"modern Africa" is an oxymoron.
Re: Polygamy: Is One Woman Not Enough? by Seun(m): 7:17am On Jul 02, 2008
good advice, but do you really think he would tell me that if I'd ask?
In most cases, he will tell you if you ask indirectly, or while you're still just friends.
These men are proud of it. If you can't trust your man's word, don't marry him either.
Re: Polygamy: Is One Woman Not Enough? by Udode(f): 10:04am On Jul 02, 2008
ok seun, i will ask wink

But this post was to know one' own point of you! So what do you answer?

Is one woman enough?
Re: Polygamy: Is One Woman Not Enough? by lucabrasi(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2008
i think it has to do with perspectives,some might disagree with polygamy and some think it is perfectly ok in africa,im from a polygamous home and its not something i support and i have seen men who have several wives and children and treat them right,for me i cant stand the problems,fights lack of privacy in a polygamous houseold but on the other hand its better to have 4/5 wives being married and not being prostitutes or roaming about the streets also the islamic religion allows for it as long as you can take adequate care of them i think
@poster
i think one woman is more than enough to cope with,but thats just me,some can cope with more than one without any problems smiley

3 Likes

Re: Polygamy: Is One Woman Not Enough? by coolier(f): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2008
Udode:

What a smart girl you are :-)

yes i am white! Why, does that change anything in your way of replying?

No it wouldn't , but then you seek male opinions.
Re: Polygamy: Is One Woman Not Enough? by tpiadotcom: 12:39am On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Polygamy: Is One Woman Not Enough? by Mzdivacious(f): 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
i dont thnk udode realises the seun she is chatting is the owner of nairaland and he only replies one in a million people grin...maybe cos u e foreigner

1 Like

Re: Polygamy: Is One Woman Not Enough? by tpiadotcom: 7:43am On Nov 22, 2015
Seun:

polygamy is not necessarily just a belief but more of a habit.

that's why some places are more prone to polygamy than others and why some men/women cant do without it.
Re: Polygamy: Is One Woman Not Enough? by JudgementHammer: 8:00am On Nov 22, 2015
Op. Answer d ffg questions

-how many female fowl do u think a cock can fvck in a day

-how many female dog do u think a male dog can fvck in a day

-how many female goat do u think a male goat can fvck in a day

All male specie under d influence of testosterone have same character sexually including the wild animals (tigers are said to have the highest sexual urge)

Its on record that all men sees at least 5 ladies they wish to sleep with everyday or at least sleep with in their minds

One hard fact is a woman going into marriage should knw she's gonna be the taking at least 3times her duty on bed since she won't let her hubby have 2 other women wch would have been division of labour

Saying 'no' to a man at sex sometimes sounds like saying no to a pregnancy or denying to a woman that u got her pregnant.

For the 2nd question. Sincerely I wish I have sex white white women someday. But I don't think I can marry them. Its my lovely african women all the way joor.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Important For The Man Of The House To Go To Church With His Family / Women And Marriage / What Is The Defination Of Maturity?is By "Age" Or "Achievement"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.