Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show (28126 Views)

Toni Payne Blasts Those Who Still Accuse Her Of 'sleeping'with Ruggedman / Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth / Video + Picture: Man Lifts 50kg Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by denony(m): 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2013
WHAT I CAN SEE CLEARLY HERE IS A PUMPED PLASTIC BAG OF RICE
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by olutadams: 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
[quote author=chymystique][/quote]
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by jeddyMay(f): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
GustavoFring: I pity the girl this man will French kiss with that muscle mouth. undecided

What happened in 1770 will repeat itself cheesy grin
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by 3ace(m): 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
Not new; I have seen someone who lifted a bag of cement with his teeth.
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by OduntanGabriel(m): 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
Since dis guy fit lift rice with teeth, y he no kuku carry 9ja problem with hin head?
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by tok2sob: 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
Their is a big bag full of air in that sack, look closely you will see the foul play.

I no buy am.
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by 3ace(m): 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

He he he.
Mr invisible is around in that video. Na hin dey press dos boobs.
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
Inosenduatall: That bag of rice looks like padded foam to me. Oh well, maybe its just me.

If his teeth falls off its stories that touches that will follow.

Last Bullet: Third to comment. I know say I suppose don old pass like dis but I couldn't resist. Want to thank everybody who took the time to read this and I want to appreciate those who have always believed in me. To all my exes I hope you can now see that I am the one that got away bah? To all my haters I want to assure you that I have forgiven u and there are no hard feelings. You guys will also make money in Jesus name. To all my supporters God go make una bigger. To all the guys, if u see me in a bar or seated at the table of men dont be afraid to greet, I promise I will buy u one bottle. To all the ladies, i'm selectively single and ready to selectively mingle. Don't be afraid to holla at me I promise I dont cheat. Mom, I told you I would make you proud, didn't I? Glad u never doubted me.

I m proud of u boy.
Last Bullet:
Proudly team Last Bullet
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by Talking(m): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
Burger01: Is that for real?

Assuming... you are in a public toilet... You realized there was no tissue. You searched your pocket and found a N1000 note and $100US note.... You turned around and you saw an old Bible!

Which of them would you use

As for Burger the N1000 useless note has got to do the dirty job.

Oga, U go wear ur trouser like dat talk true grin
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by korebobo(m): 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
Check the video well and u'll notice that it's an empty bag.
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by drjoebond080: 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
I have seen a Guy who lifts cement wit his teeth.all black magic
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by AnanseK(m): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
For me the rice has to be cooked and some stew added. I will then lift the rice to my teeth in small spoonful quantities.

1 Like

Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by write2obi(m): 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
dani1luv:

Why do I have this feeling that you're stalking me? undecided
hmmm, that's rude
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by Rcih: 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
Oga dat is a false tale! Look @ d pics self ,u can't hold dat 50k with ur teeth . either d bag got tore or u can't stand erect
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by kayClt(f): 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
Lie lie,me i no believe dis story. angry
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by Larrylarex(m): 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
swag queen: Jazz.......

ETT
It's not jazz o, I've seen a guy like that who claimed that he could carry a bag of cement with his teeth from post to post(on a football field). People said it was imposible, so he asked them to place a bet on it which they did, o boy! The guy chop their money o!
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
Lies undecided
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by agehero13(f): 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
its not new, it not absurd, its not jazz, i have a friend who can also lift a bag of cement wit his teeth. I will upload the pix later
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by fuckfuckman(m): 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
abeg i want fork
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
This guy has surely been to india, where a man pulled a loaded plane with teeth
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by ghettodreamz(m): 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
No be today nah.
Believe me a lot of boys out there can do this repeatedly. Nothin surprising about it, ave actually seen boiz caring bags of cements with their teeth before. So, it's normal if u've got the skills and muscle.
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
bag of cotton

Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by yomanovic: 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
Augustinaz: Make dem give am the rice before LUCY Pussy use am against dem.

bro no mind dem o. na pillow be dat na! if it were to be a bag of rice, it wont actually take that shape it takes there. i expect it sag down.
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by Cmfrt001(f): 11:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
Gud wrk guy u r a good learner. So proud of u. He got it 4rm his mentor moi*wispering*
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by KingOmarion(m): 12:25am On Oct 10, 2013
telim: His jaw must be made up of a strong bone surrounded with strong muscle. well i can only try these with my dick.
....So funny life this with your joystick(that ur 2inch thing)
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by rockbase360: 6:09am On Oct 10, 2013
IF THIS MAN SHOULD BITE YOU shocked grin grin
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by ChiSun27(m): 7:42am On Oct 10, 2013
Nigerian magic is so real...this is not ordinary.
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by vivianflora: 9:32am On Oct 10, 2013
dis one na afrcan juju

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Power(series) Is Back!!! / Photos From BBNaija Eviction Party With Avala, Isilomo, Kim Oprah, Ella, Tuoyo / Queen Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.