Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,763 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

“iyanya Will Not End Well” – Yvonne Nelson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “iyanya Will Not End Well” – Yvonne Nelson (3839 Views)

Iyanya Looks Bleached In New Selfie / Yvonne Jegede Shares Hot Bikini Sunday Photos / Iyanya Will Die For Yvonne & Dust-off Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“iyanya Will Not End Well” – Yvonne Nelson by odedeyi01: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-FhGdhmER5T0/UlUwV7gpdBI/AAAAAAAACT4/Snzlv7qScak/s400/yvonne-nelson-iyanya.jpg[/img]
It is apparent that Ghanaian star actress, Yvonne Nelson, is still very bitter over her split with Nigerian singer, Iyanya Mbuk. The Nollywood actress is not in a hurry to forgive the ‘Kukere’ crooner for hurting her after she spent over 8 months of her life dating him, giving him her ‘waist’ and love. She is angry that after all she did for him, Iyanya still had the heart to leave her. The distraught Yvonne further said that her ex-lover will not end well if he continues breaking ladies’ hearts. “Iyanya needs to be more honest and be a man of his words. It’s not good if he keeps taking advantage of women. My mum always says any man who takes advantage of women won’t end up well. It’s called Karma; it’s going to come back to you. He will not end well,” the heart-broken Yvonne said. She further advised the ‘Your Waist’ singer to “treat women fairly and be an honest person.”
http://.com

1 Like

Re: “iyanya Will Not End Well” – Yvonne Nelson by Airforce1(m): 11:43am On Oct 09, 2013
If na responsible lady dey talk now, I for know what to do.. But Yvonne Nelson undecided undecided

Z she honest herself?

3 Likes

Re: “iyanya Will Not End Well” – Yvonne Nelson by Cuche: 11:54am On Oct 09, 2013
Miss Nelson!
how long will she cry over this
learn and move on
Re: “iyanya Will Not End Well” – Yvonne Nelson by demelza: 11:55am On Oct 09, 2013
Are we still on this matter?
Gurl, Iyanya is already through with your waist.
Let it go! angry

2 Likes

Re: “iyanya Will Not End Well” – Yvonne Nelson by iheanyi40(m): 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
pheew next time learn not 2 b so cheap undecided

in other news_iyanya Bleep up oh ,En 4 post nude pix of her grin grin
Re: “iyanya Will Not End Well” – Yvonne Nelson by kennybelle: 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
She wouldn‘t be this bitter if she hadn‘t given him what she ought not to give him. Birds of a feather!

2 Likes

Re: “iyanya Will Not End Well” – Yvonne Nelson by homesteady(m): 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
Useless blogger! You just went to form news! angry
This matter that has already been buried! You are now trying to bring it up again!

1 Like

Re: “iyanya Will Not End Well” – Yvonne Nelson by labaks(f): 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
homesteady: Useless blogger! You just went to form news! angry
This matter that has already been buried! You are now trying to bring it up again!

My dear, I tire o. Nelson has already moved on o, and not saying anytin about Iyanya again.
No mind d blogger, na joblessness dey do am
Re: “iyanya Will Not End Well” – Yvonne Nelson by oluwaseyi187(m): 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
Yvonne shldjst continue wit her life nd let go Iyanya...make she knw say baba God dey
Re: “iyanya Will Not End Well” – Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
If you are ready to open your legs to a man you are not marry to, oh well, you are taking a risk.

1 Like

Re: “iyanya Will Not End Well” – Yvonne Nelson by xhosachick(f): 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2013

My deAr plz no vex Oo I lyk u A lot bt hw much longer will u still be crying for him he cleArly Aint worth it plz.mAke una move on lotsaA luv

1 Like

Re: “iyanya Will Not End Well” – Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
Bitch sounds like she misses that f*ck. cheesy

Move on, lady! Haven't we heard enough from you on ipanya already?! angry
Re: “iyanya Will Not End Well” – Yvonne Nelson by Tholudee(f): 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
Wetin dis gurl stil dey cry for again Na 2day?...in jim iyke's voice "where are my shoes mehn grin
Re: “iyanya Will Not End Well” – Yvonne Nelson by preshiblinks: 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
Cuche: Miss Nelson!
how long will she cry over this
learn and move on

abeg let me hear she wnts to associate wit the rich nd famous cos she is one,swthart wat do u expect,wen a guy sings ur waist ur waist all i wnt is ur waist,open ur eyes if u wnt true lv,set tins straight
Re: “iyanya Will Not End Well” – Yvonne Nelson by Haywhymido(m): 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
Miss. Abeg go boil stone mayb it wil cure ur sickness. Ur succulent a.s.s is nt enuf to tie d guy down. Smh
Re: “iyanya Will Not End Well” – Yvonne Nelson by Afam4eva(m): 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
rokiatu: If you are ready to open your legs to a man you are not marry to, oh well, you are taking a risk.
How will you know?
Re: “iyanya Will Not End Well” – Yvonne Nelson by frankpessu(m): 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
C as dis st*p*d iyanya dey break dis gal hrt wen I dai trip 4......... Nor wori ynone I wil be ur man soonest........

(1) (Reply)

Black Friday Wahala In Shopping Mall As Two Women Beat Eachother To Pulp / Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) / Jane Emoka Sextape Leaks - The Girl Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.