Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) (3847 Views)

‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos / Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans / Flavour Strips Down To His Briefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) by broseme: 12:54am On Apr 12, 2016
Okay, there’s no going back from this one. Flavour who is notorious for posting shirtless bathroom selfies, has taken it a notch higher and finally given all the ladies what they have been waiting for- Flavour.

The “Ada Ada” yesterday shared a picture of himself in all his naked glory save for a guitar captured by famous photographer- @michealtubescreations, and we are yet to recover from this ‘gift’.

The Highlife singer who took time out of his Unification concert to hang out with fans and do a bit of charity, visiting orphanages while in Mali, is indeed well endowed.

The father of 2 is notorious for flaunting his chiseled abs and of course the infamous “dickprint” that makes it, more often than not, seem like he is giving certified nudist/exhibitionist Maheeda a run for her money.

Many of his fans however do not find this form of “art” funny and have loaded his page with comments ranging from excerpts of his popular song “ashawo”, to homophobic slurs. A few others are having fun with it asking that he should have removed the guitar.

See some of the comments above.

The comments aside, who’s up for the baby mama number 3 position? All in favour say aye

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/flavour-posts-naked-bathroom-selfie.html

Re: Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) by broseme: 12:55am On Apr 12, 2016

Re: Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) by eme1n(m): 1:04am On Apr 12, 2016
Notice me!
Re: Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) by mbah2x(m): 1:07am On Apr 12, 2016
bravo! The equation is now balanced. Cossy ojiakor + flavour = eye candy

1 Like

Re: Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) by ayesco202(m): 1:16am On Apr 12, 2016
Where is the unclad pishure?
Re: Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) by Agrico1: 1:25am On Apr 12, 2016
Totally unclad? Please reframe.
Re: Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) by xamuel17(m): 1:27am On Apr 12, 2016
is this news?
flavour eyy be like sey to wear cloth don taya u
Re: Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) by safarigirl(f): 1:28am On Apr 12, 2016
Like that guy said, he's probably wearing briefs. Unless I'm seeing privates, Flavour will have to try again

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) by Julietcutie(f): 1:44am On Apr 12, 2016
sad oohm I dint see anything o... I wonder where d unclad pix is... flavor shift d guitar small
Re: Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) by jeffizy(m): 2:07am On Apr 12, 2016
And he always tries hard. undecided
Re: Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) by Dojupyo(f): 3:14am On Apr 12, 2016
Celebrities sef If he's wearing something, why isn't it seen?
Clothes are meant to be seen, cos it covers the body, but im own na guitar dey cover am.. This is unclad, because his chest and other part of his body are bare. except the path he used his guitar to cover... A guy shouldn't for any reason post pictures of his bare chest in public, cos its "nude"..
They should thank their Stars that ladies are not moved by sight
Re: Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) by Sommyangel(f): 3:35am On Apr 12, 2016
Assssssssh
Re: Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) by chimimi(f): 4:39am On Apr 12, 2016
He should remove d guitar joor angry
Re: Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) by hakinze00(m): 5:07am On Apr 12, 2016
undecided
Re: Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) by amebovillage(m): 5:38am On Apr 12, 2016
Its Ok i will comment l8r
Re: Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) by ClintonDal(m): 5:40am On Apr 12, 2016
Everyone is forming self righteous now, go to their rooms they'd be wanking off to Kim Kardashian's picture or worse. Leave the nigga be, he didn't come to this world to please you. If e pain you go wear hijab or you can as well unfollow him.
Re: Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) by englishmart(m): 6:03am On Apr 12, 2016
I wish he could be a not more responsible and stop embarrassing his prestige

Or is the economy too harsh that he couldn't afford any cloths?

1 Like

Re: Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) by LecciGucci: 7:52am On Apr 12, 2016
igbo bois handsO!
Re: Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:55am On Apr 12, 2016
Buhari oooooooooo
Re: Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) by Afrok(m): 7:59am On Apr 12, 2016
The same way ladies wear "half bra" or "tube" and u think they're wearing nothing when only their upper part towards their breast is shown, Flavour was wearing something even if nah Plantain leaf as a wrapper, coz I KNOW DUDE WAS CREATED DURING THE TIME OF ADAM AND EVE BUT RE-INCARNATED FEW YEARS BACK shocked
Re: Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) by floragregs(f): 9:21am On Apr 12, 2016
englishmart:
I wish he could be a not more responsible and stop embarrassing his prestige

Or is the economy too harsh that he couldn't afford any cloths?
there's nothing wrong with the pic. I think he's wearing boxers.
Re: Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) by chudyprince: 9:43am On Apr 12, 2016
That's why Chidinma they craze for him
Re: Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) by kennyjodeci(m): 9:46am On Apr 12, 2016
This guy dey fall our hands o...IGBO MEN MOVEMENT (IMM)

I need a logo designer to design a logo for me please

Pm me if you 're interested
Re: Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) by kennyjodeci(m): 10:12am On Apr 12, 2016
This guy dey fall our hands o...IGBO MEN MOVEMENT (IMM)

I need a designer to design a Logo for me please....if you 're interested pm me Asaply
Re: Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) by UIA04(f): 10:13am On Apr 12, 2016
And this is supposed to be the father of two kids

Flavour is officially the Kim Kardashian of Nigeria
Re: Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) by QueenDinma(f): 10:28am On Apr 12, 2016
Were's the totally unclad photo?
My liver just cut
You need to see the way I was fastly scrolling down to see the TOTALLY UNCLAD FLAVOR
mtcheeeeew
Re: Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 12, 2016
e b like say mrcork dey there, abi who dey say kondo for dia
Re: Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 12, 2016
Abeg who snap am sef? if nah guy, that niggur gay
Re: Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) by Nixiepie(f): 11:29am On Apr 12, 2016
Aint seeing any unclad here,......Make e shift the guitar nah,
Re: Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) by Akshow: 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
His pictures always appear Gay. grin grin
Re: Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) by agozzz(f): 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
Right from time, Flavour no dey like wear cloth like my little cousin. He should go and nyash down.
Re: Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
chimimi:
He should remove d guitar joor angry
if you see it what will you now do with it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Nigerian Juju/gospel Artists To Watch Out For In 2017 / Olamide No Fit Change, His Wishes To Banky W & Adesua Etomi Will Make You Laugh. / Amber Rose New Look After Boob Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.