Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:17 AM

Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie (21613 Views)

"Eviction Day": Nkem Owoh Grabs New Wedded 'Wife' From The Back On Set (Pics) / Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role / Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by VivianWatson22: 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2013

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by legalcode(m): 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
Why is this Funke always hugly? y? see her elbow ( second pix)..enough bleach! bleach!! U want to be fair by all means " typical ofe babe"

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by VivianWatson22: 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
legalcode: Why is this Funke always hugly? y? see her elbow ( second pix)..enough bleach! bleach!! U want to be fair by all means " typical ofe babe"

LOL, BUT NA MERCY DON PUT MOUTH FOR THE BREAD ALREADY
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by Oliviababy: 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
am lovin d film already ,even bfore watchin it. Team mj okojie
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by VivianWatson22: 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
front page tinz
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by Tolexander: 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
Shey na lesbo film?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by homesteady(m): 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
2 extremely crazy girls! grin
The film would be very interesting
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by Jensenelizz(m): 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
Old post jor
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by Jancross: 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
which kind one be dis.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by omodapson(m): 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2013
legalcode: Why is this Funke always hugly? y? see her elbow ( second pix)..enough bleach! bleach!! U want to be fair by all means " typical ofe babe"

How many human beings you don create? And I need to see your look before I add further comments. #haterzzzz!

14 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by Cashyguy(m): 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
First page things for the first time
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
Team #TohellwithNollywooD...cool

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by Jonnie29: 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
wht will be the title,the film go sweet,i go like watch am.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by DexterM(m): 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
Nigeria.....
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by brainzdh(m): 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
Nollywood don carry come again
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by Sllowppoisoon: 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
Funny
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by joyidarauko: 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
I will Love this movies. I think it will be an interesting one mostly when mercy Johnson is the main roll
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by sylve11: 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
omodapson:

How many human beings you don create? And I need to see your look before I add further comments. #haterzzzz!

na ugly monster so need to add further comments abeg. cool

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by Burger01(m): 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
Na wa o... Smh.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by wellmax(m): 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
Big girls having fun and making money at the same time.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by Lennylinconlee(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
NA Nigeria made film.....hope after the production..basket mouth and the ress of commedian will not see point their to say and make people laff.....anyway the picutures look as if the film wll be interesting....good work fellow nigerian
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by Gee001: 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
I so love these two actresses like crazy esp.MJ. I believe the movie will be very funny.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by Tinkybabe(f): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
^^I like them too
seems M.J is already losing the "lactating mother" fat
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by MRSPEAKER1(m): 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
Lennylinconlee: NA Nigeria made film.....hope after the production..basket mouth and the ress of commedian will not see point their to say and make people laff.....anyway the picutures look as if the film wll be interesting....good work fellow nigerian
what is the name of your secondary school, we need to flog your English teacher! angry undecided

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by yomip3t(m): 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
omodapson:

Go hang yaself if you like..... Na bcoz of them Oyinbo add "UGLY" to dictionary.

SHE UGLY no story !
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by IamCedMitchell(m): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
Tolexander: Shey na lesbo film?
U daft ooooo.. undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by ItsUncleDee(m): 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
Just need 50likes...donate pls

11 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by Kassidy90(m): 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2013
"typical omo ajokuta" keep hating

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by shindarayo(f): 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2013
[quote author=legalcode]Why is this Funke always hugly? y? see her elbow ( second pix)..enough bleach! bleach!! U want to be fair by all means " typical ofe babe"[/quote stop d beef.she is beautiful in her own way.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by yomip3t(m): 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
Kassidy90:
"typical omo ajokuta" keep hating

Oga read well before you comment.... LEGALCODE is talking about BLEACHING ! Not poor background status here. Abi na KOBOLAND you think say u dey read.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by omodapson(m): 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
yomip3t:

Go hang yaself if you like..... Na bcoz of them Oyinbo add "UGLY" to dictionary.

SHE UGLY no story !

Abeg face front, no be you I dey talk to.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Academy Awards (Oscars) 2021- Full list of winners / BBNaija: Miracle's Mother, Lucy Igbokwe Campaigns For Him, Urges Fans To Vote / Gulder Ultimate Search: Opeyemi Samuel Ishmael And Tobechukwu Okoye Evicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.