Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie (21628 Views)

"Eviction Day": Nkem Owoh Grabs New Wedded 'Wife' From The Back On Set (Pics) / Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role / Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by quality01(m): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
abeg diz funke of a woman is damn ugly. see face, see leg. infact osofia get beta leg pass d babe sef.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by theanonymous: 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
El Guapo: Team #TohellwithNollywooD...cool

OMG!!! I Love this team! grin
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by sagytariusTM1: 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
But wait a minute, is this the kind of movies nollywood acts and troop to the UK for its premiere?
And someone will still come here to post pictures, from the premiere, of the glamorously looking movie drama artistes.
Creating false impressions like the movie is one hell of a beautiful one.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by Akshow: 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
yomip3t:

Oga read well before you comment.... LEGALCODE is talking about BLEACHING ! Not poor background status here. Abi na KOBOLAND you think say u dey read.
what is dis mumu saying again?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
you mean her helbow?
legalcode: Why is this Funke always hugly? y? see her elbow ( second pix)..enough bleach! bleach!! U want to be fair by all means " typical ofe babe"
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by mercurie(f): 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
VivianWatson22:

LOL, BUT NA MERCY DON PUT MOUTH FOR THE BREAD ALREADY

U dnt understand. Ugly not hungry

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by Monicakiss(f): 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
2 funny n crazy lady....hmmmmm*I can't wait o*
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by Princessaleeza: 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
legalcode: Why is this Funke always hugly? y? see her elbow ( second pix)..enough bleach! bleach!! U want to be fair by all means " typical ofe babe"
must u say sometin or wc image can u create,evberytin is not gud ion ur sight $ is only God dat knows how u look like cos u can't appreciate ur fellow human being.she is there making her money $ u re here condeming sm1 else.Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by SterlingTowers(m): 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2013

Typical ndi ofe akukwo slowpoke. All impulsive senseless yarn

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by Princessaleeza: 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
I ll love 2 watch dis movie if it out cos there just 2 funny $ dat drinks ll not be able 2 finish dat bread.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
[quote author=legalcode]Why is this Funke always hugly? y? see her elbow ( second pix)..enough bleach! bleach!! U want to be fair by all means " typical ofe babe"
Comot dia....hw u tek ce d bleaching abeg she fine jhor no dae hate abeg
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
na movie be this? God bless Hollywood!
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by crackhouse(m): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
and what lesson is this going to teach my kids?
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
crackhouse: and what lesson is this going to teach my kids?
I'm glad you asked.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
MR_SPEAKER: what is the name of your secondary school, we need to flog your English teacher! angry undecided

Lwkmd!
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by yomip3t(m): 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
Akshow: what is dis mumu saying again?

Na mouth you dey use read or wetin .... Park well Oga.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by sambabadave: 5:43am On Oct 11, 2013
º°˚˚˚°ºнaħaнaº°˚˚˚°º,naija b d place,I luv the creativity,so a breadpan was made jst ƒø® this production....I wish oda bakeries cud do sumfin of this nature and name it ''community size bread".
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by satellitedaisy: 9:49am On Oct 11, 2013
MR_SPEAKER: what is the name of your secondary school, we need to flog your English teacher! angry undecided

No, it is the nursery school head mistress we will flog, the fault is from the foundation grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by Kassidy90(m): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
yomip3t:

Oga read well before you comment.... LEGALCODE is talking about BLEACHING ! Not poor background status here. Abi na KOBOLAND you think say u dey read.
maybe ur eyes skipped where he wrote "typical ofe " means ofenmannu
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by Ejike3: 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
crackhouse: and what lesson is this going to teach my kids?
t
This movie is Rated 18 and not for children. Parents should learn to check what their children are watching.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by nicolepimps: 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
Tolexander: Shey na lesbo film?
nah wah 4 u ohhhhhhhh.u 2 dey talk
Re: Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie by Tolexander: 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
nicolepimps: nah wah 4 u ohhhhhhhh.u 2 dey talk
aint talking o cos my mouth wasn't moving while posting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Miracle's Mother, Lucy Igbokwe Campaigns For Him, Urges Fans To Vote / Academy Awards (Oscars) 2021- Full list of winners / Whitemoney sends appreciation message to his whitegenge fans: video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.