Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Who Stupid Pass? D Presidents Or Their Orderlies? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Stupid Pass? D Presidents Or Their Orderlies? (1063 Views)

I Pass My Neighbours: Must See Photo / Stupid Funny Crazy Pics [caution: Mild Offensive Language] / Stupid Questions, Smart Answers!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Stupid Pass? D Presidents Or Their Orderlies? by jaguda(m): 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2006
Two presidents are talking over coffee and croissants at their country club one day. Museveni, of Uganda, says to Moi (Kenya) "Hey, I tell you my driver is really stupid. Do you doubt me? Let me show you."

And he called his driver over and said , "Bakasongo, here is a 10 dollar bill, go to the car showroom and buy me a Mercedes."

To which Bakasongo replied, "Yes Sir! Right away Sir!", and he rushed off.

The president turned to his pal and said, "See, the slowpoke is brainless.

"Moi said , "That's nothing. You want to see stupid? Let me show you stupid.

He called his driver, "Kiptoon, run home now and check to see if I'm at home."

Kiptoon said, "Yes Mzee!! Right away Mzee and ran off.

Moi turns smugly to his buddy, "See what I told you? That's my simpleton.

Later on, the two drivers met on the road, Bakasongo said to Kiptoon, "Eh, you know my boss is really stupid. He gave me 10 dollars and asked me to go to the car showroom and buy him a Mercedes, Like he doesn't know
that today is Sunday and the showroom would be closed!.

To which Kiptoon replied, "You think he is stupid, huh? My boss is worse, he asked me to go home to check if he is at home, Can't he just use his cellphone to find out?
Re: Who Stupid Pass? D Presidents Or Their Orderlies? by diddy4(m): 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2006
lol, lmao. chai. grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Stupid Pass? D Presidents Or Their Orderlies? by spikelord(m): 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2006
This is funny!
Re: Who Stupid Pass? D Presidents Or Their Orderlies? by Shentz(f): 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2006
looooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Who Stupid Pass? D Presidents Or Their Orderlies? by iffe(f): 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2006
i cant stop laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Stupid Pass? D Presidents Or Their Orderlies? by jksilver(f): 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2006
they are all stupid, nice one i just can't stop laughing
Re: Who Stupid Pass? D Presidents Or Their Orderlies? by micklplus(m): 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2006
Of course, the drivers cos the presidents wanted to know who is more stupid out of the drivers.

Nice joke for real
Cheers cheesy
Re: Who Stupid Pass? D Presidents Or Their Orderlies? by gentleaura(m): 3:54am On Jun 09, 2006
omg! thats hilarious
Re: Who Stupid Pass? D Presidents Or Their Orderlies? by baby4u2(f): 2:44am On Jun 10, 2006
The servants are the stupid ones. lol
Re: Who Stupid Pass? D Presidents Or Their Orderlies? by jgirl3: 2:45am On Jun 10, 2006
LOL - the height of stupidity
Re: Who Stupid Pass? D Presidents Or Their Orderlies? by khidmatgar: 8:07am On Jun 10, 2006
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Re: Who Stupid Pass? D Presidents Or Their Orderlies? by spikelord(m): 8:43am On Jun 10, 2006
Funny one. hehe Dumb people!
Re: Who Stupid Pass? D Presidents Or Their Orderlies? by coolemmy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2006
this is stupidity of the highest order

i know that one of my friend is stupid but this one pass his own

fery vunny cheesy grin angry shocked cool

(1) (Reply)

Kids And Their Grannies / Child Benefits. / Golf With The Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.