Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) (20668 Views)

In Maiduguri, E-Kanemi Warriors Hosted Shooting Stars FC / Shooting Stars Tweet About Maiduguri; Funny Or Inappropriate? / NPFL: Kano Pillars Vs Shooting Stars (4 - 0) On 16th August 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) by taiocol: 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
undecided embarassedShooting Stars of Ibadan have
lost mercurial midfielder, David
Ogaga.
Ogaga died on Wednesday
morning in Ogbomosho on the
way to Kano when his family was
taking him.
A text from the media officer of
Shooting Stars, Jubril Arowolo
confirmed the death.
It is not yet clear what killed him.
The sad news is coming just days
after Sanni Abacha died in Ilorin. cry

Tragedy As Ogaga dies in Ibadan

Moses Ogaga of 3SC on Wednesday passed on after a period of illness, supersport.com can report.

The striker died on Wednesday morning, according to 3SC team manager, Ajibade Babalade.

Babalade confirmed to supersport.com that the striker was ill for an unspecified period until he died on Wednesday.

The 3SC official, who was with members of Ogaga's family on Wednesday, told supersport.com that the deceased was being taken to Kano for further treatment since his family thought the University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan was still on strike.

"It's a very sad news for us today. I still can't believe this. Yes he was sick for some time. His family actually didn't know that the UCH had called off their strike and were rushing him to Kano. Unfortunately this happened.

"The last time he was in our team for a match was against Lobi Stars in Katsina-Ala. I just left the mortuary now and it's really so sad to see such a young and talented player die so soon.

"Moses Ogaga was a professional and I remember when he came to join us for the season. He really impressed everyone at 3SC but now he's gone," said Babalade to supersport.com on Wednesday.

Ogaga joined 3SC from Jigawa Golden Stars at the start of this season and had previously played for Kano Pillars.

This season, Ogaga had scored three league goals for the Oluyole Warriors before he passed on.

The remains of Ogaga has been deposited at the Adejare mortuary in Yemetu, Ibadan.

http://www.supersport.com/football/nigeria/news/131009/3SC_star_Ogaga_is_dead
Re: Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) by Domwiz4all(m): 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
May His Gentle Soul Rest In Perfect Peace. Amen. Used to know him back then in Kano. He was stil a teenage then playing for Pepsi.

5 Likes

Re: Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) by Sllowppoisoon: 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
Soo sad... Rip angry

2 Likes

Re: Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) by fingard02k(m): 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
May his soul rest in peace.....This confirms the brevity of life,Vanity of wealth and unimportance of going after the things of this world....life is too short to lose heaven...I hope he makes heaven...

Btw,repent cos for the kingdom of heaven is at hand!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) by bizz(m): 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
RIP
Re: Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) by 3ace(m): 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
RIP great footballer
Re: Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) by dammy1985: 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ma sun laya jesu... Sleep in d bossom of Jesus
Re: Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
ouch....so painful....we for don get two moses for super eagles now....sumone help me wit handkerchive......am tearsing now
Re: Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
RIP....

1 Like

Re: Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) by yunglykmine(m): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
OMG!!!
R I P bro.
Why should a country allow union like ASUU & Medical doctors go on strike?

What a terrible country we live in.
Due to the doctors' strike, they have to take this dude as far as Kano... So sad.
Re: Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) by BTT(m): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
A picture would have done justice to this journalism.

Anway, RIP bro.

1 Like

Re: Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
I know him from his time with Masu Ngida(Kano Pillars); A very tricky and deadly goal poacher. Life is worthless. Igwe nine jeko n'uzu.....Rest in peace,Moses.

2 Likes

Re: Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) by sCun: 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
They wanted to take him to a hospital in Kano because UCH Ibadan was on strike.
Development in the South West.
Re: Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) by ibitomisi: 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
it hurts when you see young people sleep(died).......... so painful. he's already resting, so i don't need to say rip again
Re: Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) by Raymondfayowole(m): 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
RIP
Re: Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) by pharmow: 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
I have questions, was he a striker or midfielder? who was sanni abacha?

For the dead, may their souls RIP
Re: Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) by shininglite(m): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
Rip,life is ntin except we live it for Jesus,2morow is not promised anybody cry
Re: Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) by concacid: 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) by KELVINXY: 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
3ace: RIP great footballer
As if you have ever watch him play. undecided

By the way RIP to the dead cry
Re: Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) by Sard(m): 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
R.I.P

Re: Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) by felzylix(m): 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
R.I.P bro! Mak sure u sign for a beautiful team wen u get thr
Re: Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
So sad. Rip man
Re: Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
Dont know him though.......May his soul rest in peace cry
Re: Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) by donphilopus: 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
pharmow: I have questions, was he a striker or midfielder? who was sanni abacha?

For the dead, may their souls RIP
you gat my Thought
Re: Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) by Aromas: 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
Dunno dis guy o, but anyway I feel sorry 4 his family n d club. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Amen.
Re: Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) by donphilopus: 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
RIP Chap
Re: Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) by priscasmart(f): 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
sad...may his soul rest in peace
Re: Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) by BarryX(m): 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
Like seriously ??
Kano ??
It's quicker to Accra from Ibadan than Kano now !
I don't quite believe it's because of strike they intend taking him 700km to kano
RIP Ogagaoghene
Re: Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
RIP embarassed
Enemies of progress....always at work.

God would continue to blind the eyes of tge evil ones as I take each step towards deserved greatness.Amen.
Re: Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) by IYANGBALI: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
Scun: They wanted to take him to a hospital in Kano because UCH Ibadan was on strike.
Development in the South West.
shut the fok up?what has development in the south west got to do with the issue?must you tribalise everyy issue on nl?have you not heard that medical doctors in the country ARE ALL ON STRIKE?

1 Like

Re: Moses Ogaga Is Dead (Shooting Stars Striker) by nerodenero: 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
yunglykmine: OMG!!!
R I P bro.
Why should a country allow union like ASUU & Medical doctors go on strike?

What a terrible country we live in.
Due to the doctors' strike, they have to take this dude as far as Kano... So sad.
My thought too.Maybe the young man might have survived if UCH had not gone on strike in the first place only to know that it had been called off.Indeed,our country is sick and we need cure urgently.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Adigun, Ngozi Onwumere & Akuoma Omeoga Represent Nigeria At Winter Olympics / EPL Round-up: Iheanacho Scores First Premier League Goal In 2020 / Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.