Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

What Will Happen To Your Money In The Bank If Happens To Break Or Civil War - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Will Happen To Your Money In The Bank If Happens To Break Or Civil War (1213 Views)

South African Lawmakers Worried About What Could Happen To Shoprite, Stanbic etc / I Will Show You How I And How You Can Make Money In Forex Free Of Charge / Stocks You Will Never Invest Your Money In And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen To Your Money In The Bank If Happens To Break Or Civil War by leke12(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
I just want to know the maybe your money in your bank account will be intact if eventually Nigeria happens to disintegrated or civil war. Its better to know now, hope u rember syria?
Re: What Will Happen To Your Money In The Bank If Happens To Break Or Civil War by nedu2000(m): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
If naija breaks И̣̣̣̥o problem,the money remains,afterall banks have branches everywhere,but if there's a war the money becomes non & void o,.....zero naira
Re: What Will Happen To Your Money In The Bank If Happens To Break Or Civil War by EdDave(m): 10:26am On Oct 13, 2013
That's why smart wealthy folks store wealth as gold bullions at fort knox. Gold remains gold.

(1) (Reply)

Bg/sblc Provider / Business Ideas That Need Little Or No Capital / Symbiotic Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.