Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

A Book With Your Name On It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Book With Your Name On It (498 Views)

Suggest A Book/ Book Reviews / End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS, PART 2 (rev 6 Vs Math 24) / End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Book With Your Name On It by sidespin: 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
A BOOK WITH YOUR NAME IN IT

In Ohio, there were tremendous signs and wonders in the meetings. One night the worship leader was caught up in the Spirit of God for hours. After the meeting I returned home to Texas. A few weeks later the pastor of the church called, "Sit down, I want to tell you something." He told me that the worship leader's nephew had died and she went immediately to the hospital. When she saw the dead body, she said, "Lord, I am asking you to manifest the same Glory that you recently imparted to me. Send that same Glory into this hospital ward." Suddenly the cloud came in and the manifested presence of God came in the room. When it appeared, he came back to life. Hallelujah! It is documented. If we can stop feeling sorry for ourselves and get into His presence, God can move.

In old Pentecost we said, "Only believe." Today I just say, "Get into His presence." When you get there you will find Him waiting. In His presence you will find everything you are ever going to need.

Once when I went into the Throne Room it was as if the throne had divided into two separate pieces. I could see Jesus, but I could not see God, the Father. When a man is in the realm of the Spirit, communication is not with speech. Your questions are answered in His non verbalized thoughts. When you are thinking, it often seems like a dream. Before you think it, it is known. No place terrified me as much as the Throne Room. I understand why many people never make it to this room. In the outer court is where we all meet but it is time for you to have an audience with the King. We know the courtyards but when you know the Throne, you are different. Your ability to perceive and conceive is changed. Because you are out of the body in the realm of the Spirit, there is nothing you can't see as you stand before His Throne. I could see the Holy Spirit. I could see Jesus. The Father's face was not seen. It may be difficult for some of you to comprehend that it is possible to enter His realm upon invitation. He commands us to enter into Him. As we do, we enter into another dimension which is not ruled by the dynamics of time. It is simply put—Now.

I have seen the times and seasons as God has laid them out for all mankind. While I have witnessed these times and seasons and they say, "This is the time period for this, or this is the time period for that." I have seen the great library in the Heavens. There are books regarding signs and wonders that have never been opened, while there are many which are even now being opened. As in all things in the ownership of God, there were more than man could count.

I truly think one of the more wonderful revelations for the believer about the Library of Heaven is that there is a book which has your name on it, as well as one with my name on it. It holds the destiny God has laid out for each one of us before the foundation of the earth was laid. Unlocking this book requires our will. We must accept the destiny written inside the book. To ignore, or show disregard for the written plan of God for us is to keep the book closed on the blessing He has in store for each one of us. He wants to give to you this book. Are you willing to receive it? Will you break through the mental blocks and receive your renewed mind? The Word will change you forever. Be not conformed. Be transformed.

Right now, pray this prayer aloud to the Lord, and watch the weight of heaviness lift from you.

"Father, in the name of Jesus I ask you to cleanse my mind by the washing of the water of the Word. Cleanse me from idle thoughts and open my mind to receive the perfect will of God. Prepare my heart and mind so that I might enter into the perfected plan you have for my life. Let me walk in your ways and think your thoughts. In Jesus name I pray. Amen."
(Jenny Mclead)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Do Good / Nothern Governors Causing Disunity Among Nigerians / Sin Of Presumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.