Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,364 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Duet: Which 2 Naija Artistes Do You Want To See Do A Song Together? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Duet: Which 2 Naija Artistes Do You Want To See Do A Song Together? (1521 Views)

On Psquare And Why Naija Artistes Will Never Break Into US Market. / Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him / Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duet: Which 2 Naija Artistes Do You Want To See Do A Song Together? by kaypumpin2(m): 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2008
was listening to one of my old CD laste night and great duets like 'A WHOLE NEW WORLD" by Peabo Bryson& Regina Bell ,"SOMETHING STUPID LIKE I LOVE YOU"-Robbie William & Nicole Kidman,"DONT KNOW MUCH"-Aaron Neville and Linda Rondstart, et al came on.These songs were great because the 2 artistes invloved complemented each other voice-wise.This made me fantasized on Asa and Beautiful Nubia doing a song together,or even 9ice and Lagbaja,, Fellow nairalanders which 2 naija artistes will you like to do a song togeda.
Re: Duet: Which 2 Naija Artistes Do You Want To See Do A Song Together? by pheesayor(m): 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2008
Asa and Beautiful Nubia
Faze and Djinee
Re: Duet: Which 2 Naija Artistes Do You Want To See Do A Song Together? by semid4lyfe(m): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2008
Even contemporary nigerian artist did great duets in those days.i remember choices by king sunny ade and onyeka onwenu,u are the one by mike okri and a beautiful lady i can't rmbr the name right now.of recent i heard a song by jeremiah gyang and asa though i don't know the title.the song is tight,deep and dope.i don't think there could be a tighter combo in naija than this two.i heard only the tail end of the song and got hooked and i only guessed the artistes' from the voices.what do u think?
Re: Duet: Which 2 Naija Artistes Do You Want To See Do A Song Together? by AkinW: 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2008
Wande Coal and Ayuba

Lagbaja and Obesere

Noremoreloss & 9ice

Ruggedman and Modenine

Sunny Ade and Solek

Katakata will burst if these collabos take place!, lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Duet: Which 2 Naija Artistes Do You Want To See Do A Song Together? by toyin1709: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2008
1.asha and nice
2.psquare and mohits
3.dare and mohits
4.faze and nice
Re: Duet: Which 2 Naija Artistes Do You Want To See Do A Song Together? by femigirl(f): 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2008
king sunny ade and 9ice
ebenzer obey and 9ice
9ice and kanye west

9ice with buju, bennie man
Re: Duet: Which 2 Naija Artistes Do You Want To See Do A Song Together? by follypimpi(m): 1:58am On Jul 09, 2008
femigirl:

king sunny ade and 9ice
ebenzer obey and 9ice
9ice and kanye west

9ice with buju, bennie man

9ice and kanye west,cant imagine how is gna b,funny tho,
Re: Duet: Which 2 Naija Artistes Do You Want To See Do A Song Together? by javalove(m): 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2008
ASA and Modenine
Asa and Beutiful Nubia
Modenine and 9ce
Asa and 9ce

I dont want modenine and rugged !!!
Re: Duet: Which 2 Naija Artistes Do You Want To See Do A Song Together? by ifect: 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2008
Dbanj and Durella,
Im sure we would'nt be able to decipher who sang which verse, unless dbanj says "im dbanj or skibanj, bla bla" b4 his verse!! lol
Re: Duet: Which 2 Naija Artistes Do You Want To See Do A Song Together? by Baro(m): 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2008
Dat Nigga Raw and Lord Of Ajasa
9ice and Dat Nigga Raw
Re: Duet: Which 2 Naija Artistes Do You Want To See Do A Song Together? by Bamsyle(m): 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2008
Dat Nigga Raw and Lord Of Ajasa

'Marriage' between Eastern and Western Nigeria smiley smiley
Re: Duet: Which 2 Naija Artistes Do You Want To See Do A Song Together? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2008
Nayo and Asa
Re: Duet: Which 2 Naija Artistes Do You Want To See Do A Song Together? by alexmakaay(m): 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2008
psquare and akon
Re: Duet: Which 2 Naija Artistes Do You Want To See Do A Song Together? by Bamsyle(m): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2008
Topic reads Naija artistes!!!

Is Akon a naija artiste
angry angry angry
Re: Duet: Which 2 Naija Artistes Do You Want To See Do A Song Together? by SexyAjebo(m): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2008
let me see, 4me its go to be 2face and d'banj, d'jinee and ego and maye M.I and Asa
even though i have to give it to JERIMIAH GYANG AND ASA
Re: Duet: Which 2 Naija Artistes Do You Want To See Do A Song Together? by nuttygal(f): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2008
omotola and genevieve ;d :d
Re: Duet: Which 2 Naija Artistes Do You Want To See Do A Song Together? by javalove(m): 11:31am On Jul 17, 2008
modenine and 9ce
Re: Duet: Which 2 Naija Artistes Do You Want To See Do A Song Together? by Necorios(m): 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2008
Na wao, wateva hapn 2blak face? Wel b.face nd weird mc, 2face nd psquare, 2face nd wande coal,nd d bigest of all Ayinde barista ft Blackface.
Re: Duet: Which 2 Naija Artistes Do You Want To See Do A Song Together? by Necorios(m): 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2008
Salawa abeni nd dbanj, psquare nd obesere, yinka ayefele nd mode9.
Re: Duet: Which 2 Naija Artistes Do You Want To See Do A Song Together? by chrisical(m): 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2008
If there is any collabo that would blow my mind,that would be RUGGEDMAN AND MODENINE
These guys have what it takes to do the hottest ever rap joint.Cant wait for it. cheesy cheesy

so brutal,when i spit i leave creeps with scars
astronomers regard me as estraordinaryuse i rock in planet mars
Re: Duet: Which 2 Naija Artistes Do You Want To See Do A Song Together? by triistar86: 6:09am On Jul 27, 2008
Ayuba and 9ice
Sammie and Asa
Tosin Martins and Asa or Ego
Samsung and Asa
Jeremiah Gyang and Asa(Comforter) Nice collab
Dare Art Alade and Asa
Any collabo with tuface is always tite.

And the best of all

Me and Ibkaye Wonderful collabo grin grin grin grin grin(only if she gree o) wink
Re: Duet: Which 2 Naija Artistes Do You Want To See Do A Song Together? by javalove(m): 11:35am On Jul 28, 2008
Necorios:

Salawa abeni nd dbanj, psquare nd obesere, yinka ayefele nd mode9.

maiy u funny!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!
Re: Duet: Which 2 Naija Artistes Do You Want To See Do A Song Together? by ayexel: 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2008
lord of ajasa and lkt
lkt and 9ice
9ice and nigga raw
nigga raw,9ice and sixfootplus
asa and wande coal
Re: Duet: Which 2 Naija Artistes Do You Want To See Do A Song Together? by obiem(m): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2008
Djinee n Kween

Asa n Faze
Re: Duet: Which 2 Naija Artistes Do You Want To See Do A Song Together? by Ebonyj(f): 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2008
Noremoreloss & 9ice
Asa & 9ice
Wande Coal & 9ice
9ice and Asa and Lagbaja
(i know you said two)lol
Re: Duet: Which 2 Naija Artistes Do You Want To See Do A Song Together? by konkocious(m): 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2008
femi kuti & Ayinde barista
9ice & dekunle fuji
ikechukwu & eedris
Dbanj & Durella
Don Jazzy & Ojb
rugged man & Suace kid
asa & lagbaja
banky w & faze
eedris & black face
2face and beautiful nubia
dare art alade & lord of ajasa
yinka ayefele & p square
bouqui & sasha
mode 9 & eedris
LKT & Pasuma
Tony tetuila & dbanj
TYbello & asa
shyman & dbanj
dagreen &
Re: Duet: Which 2 Naija Artistes Do You Want To See Do A Song Together? by owolomo(m): 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2008
errthing is good, but sauce kid and ruggedy baba is a very veryyyyyyyyyy bad idea
Re: Duet: Which 2 Naija Artistes Do You Want To See Do A Song Together? by Dathreat: 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2008
hahaha rugged wont even tasi the guy jor jor, lets keep on dreaming, very bad idea indeed, gbam,

(1) (Reply)

Inspiration 92.3 Fm Rocks! / 9ja Dance Party Video Mix By Whateva. / Www.feeleh.com Vs Www.notjustok.com WHICH DO YOU PREFER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.