Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him (7771 Views)

Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid / Pls,wat's D Name Of D Congolese Artiste Dat Sang D Alhaji Song?someone Pls Help. / Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by las240s(m): 12:22am On Jul 21, 2009
grab a copy of this week 20th july of city people and read the exclusive interview of r kelly confirming never meeting 2face talk more of recording a track with him
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by tolala(m): 7:45am On Jul 21, 2009
tu baba i really dont want to see that!!!!pls tell me this poster is just one of ur haters, tell me u didnt stoop sooo low, pls pls pls, still love u anyway but it would really break my heart, plssssssssssssss undecided
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 8:57am On Jul 21, 2009
las240s:

grab a copy of this week 20th july of city people and read the exclusive interview of r kelly confirming never meeting 2face talk more of recording a track with him

Oh . . . he said so??

Why don't you tell us that Michael Jackson is dead??

And . . . erm . . . Obama is now the President of America??

What other piece of news could you possibly break? . . . erm . . . why don't you also break the news that Chris Brown assaulted Rihanna??

I'm waiting anxiously for more of ya hot 'n' spicy news you dim-witted camel . . .

Another one of the misbegotten, pockmarked, and verminous dogs vomitting bell-bottomed balderdash on Nairaland . . . grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by philip0906(m): 9:22am On Jul 21, 2009
Bamsyle:

Oh . . . he said so??

Why don't you tell us that Michael Jackson is dead??

And . . . erm . . . Obama is now the President of America??

What other piece of news could you possibly break? . . . erm . . . why don't you also break the news that Chris Brown assaulted Rihanna??

I'm waiting anxiously for more of ya hot 'n' spicy news you dim-witted camel . . .

Another one of the misbegotten, pockmarked, and verminous dogs vomitting bell-bottomed balderdash on Nairaland . . . grin
sharap u 2face infested beign grin
tolala:

tu baba i really dont want to see that!!!!pls tell me this poster is just one of ur haters, tell me u didnt stoop sooo low, pls pls pls, still love u anyway but it would really break my heart, plssssssssssssss undecided
r u surprised?u don ever hear the song b4?hin just use that one draw attention 2 himself after impregnating all the girls wey dey lagos. ;DThe guy na big foooooooooooool.i just pray R.kelly lands the final blow on him by suing him 2 court 4 SPREADING LIES WITH HIS NAME grin and ripping him of the 5million naira left in his zenith bank account. cheesy grin grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2009
philip0906:

sharap u 2face infested beign grin r u surprised?u don ever hear the song b4?hin just use that one draw attention 2 himself after impregnating all the girls wey dey lagos. ;DThe guy na big foooooooooooool.i just pray R.kelly lands the final blow on him by suing him 2 court 4 SPREADING LIES WITH HIS NAME grin and ripping him of the 5million naira left in his zenith bank account. cheesy grin grin

What . . . are you?? undecided
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by chrisical(m): 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2009
I still cant believe r.kelly did that track with 2 baba.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by las240s(m): 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2009
@Bamsyle U ARE MAD I DONT KNOW HOW NAIRALAND ADMINISRATORS ALLOW FRUSTRATED FOOLS LIKE U TO STILL HAVE ACCESS TO AIR SILLY AND DUMB VIEW ON REASONABLE POST LIKE MINE I WONDER WHAT RELEVANCE UR BULLSHIT CONTRIBUTION HAS TO DO WITH THE POSTED TOPIC ASS WIPE LIKE U DEY CALL PERSON DOG VOMITTER I BEG FIND ANODA PLACE GO USE UR SILLY MEANINLESS VOCABULARY MUTHER F*****
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2009
philip0906:

sharap u 2face infested beign grin r u surprised?u don ever hear the song b4?hin just use that one draw attention 2 himself after impregnating all the girls wey dey lagos. ;DThe guy na big foooooooooooool.i just pray R.kelly lands the final blow on him by suing him 2 court 4 SPREADING LIES WITH HIS NAME grin and ripping him of the 5million naira left in his zenith bank account. cheesy grin grin

Slow down skippy the news has not actually been confirmed yet
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by philip0906(m): 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2009
ibkaye:

Slow down skippy the news has not actually been confirmed yet
I don't need 2 read a confirmation b4 I know that that 2faced crook was only pulling a stunt.i never hear the song since them say e come out.how can there be insuniations that he never sang with R.kelly if the song in question,receives airplay,has an audio and also the video of the song?so u can b waiting 4 confirmation,espece de macaroni cheesy grin tongue
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by las240s(m): 12:33am On Jul 22, 2009
thank God R kelly was in 9ja to say this by himself not through a correspondence just simply cure ur curiousity by getting a copy of this week's city pple magazine
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by rapjunkie(m): 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2009
i don't understand why there is so much tuface hate. is the track with rkelly the ONLY one on the album?

i do not believe that tuface would not have had clearance to do the song, wheter rkelly knew him personally or not is irrelevant. most of these deals are done through management

If he legitmatley bought the rights to use the track then WHATS the problem?

Did Rkelly specifically say that Tuface has stolen his song?, if not, SHAARAAAPPPPP!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

rapjunkie,

concerned nairalander
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Genuflect(m): 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2009
I totally agree with what rapjunkie said
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2009
las240s:

U ARE MAD I DONT KNOW HOW NAIRALAND ADMINISRATORS ALLOW FRUSTRATED FOOLS LIKE U TO STILL HAVE ACCESS TO AIR SILLY AND DUMB VIEW ON REASONABLE POST LIKE MINE I WONDER WHAT RELEVANCE UR BULLSHIT CONTRIBUTION HAS TO DO WITH THE POSTED TOPIC ASS WIPE LIKE U DEY CALL PERSON DOG VOMITTER I BEG FIND ANODA PLACE GO USE UR SILLY MEANINLESS VOCABULARY MUTHER F*****

Whoever released this rabid dog from its cage has done a world of injustice to it.

I'll save my energy . . . precious time shouldn't be wasted on a muppet who can't even type a proper sentence in English Language . . . grin

rapjunkie:

i don't understand why there is so much tuface hate. is the track with rkelly the ONLY one on the album?

i do not believe that tuface would not have had clearance to do the song, wheter rkelly knew him personally or not is irrelevant. most of these deals are done through management

If he legitmatley bought the rights to use the track then WHATS the problem?

Did Rkelly specifically say that Tuface has stolen his song?, if not, SHAARAAAPPPPP!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

rapjunkie,

concerned nairalander

It's easy to recognize intelligence . . . it exhibits itself in the ability to apply sense and logical reasoning to any issue.

Any reasonable and educated mind would have paused to think along the same lines as these, after seeing R.Kelly's interview . . . especially the emboldened parts . . .

The OP is an incurable dingbat . . . he was born as one . . . he cannot even understand that when Mr A says he did not do a duet with Mr B . . . he is simply saying he did not record in a studio with him . . . that does not mean the collabo is illegitimate or stolen . . .

I'm sure the scumbag would soon come here to say Akon stole Pac's/Biggie's lines in his remix of "Ghetto" . . .

What a schmuck . . . grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by las240s(m): 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2009
@Bamsyle it's so obvious that u are so dumb and u dont even understand urself i will simply say U ARE CONFUSED  cos u'v contradicted urself on each of ur posts on this thread.Go to hell for all i care.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by whiteroses(f): 1:39am On Jul 23, 2009
i know r kelly but what the heck is twoface and how do you milk it
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 8:53am On Jul 23, 2009
las240s:

it's so obvious that u are so dumb and u dont even understand urself i will simply say U ARE CONFUSED cos u'v contradicted urself on each of ur posts on this thread.Go to hell for all i care.

No comma, no full stop, no sense of direction, no nous whatever . . . all bark and no bite . . . grin

What a gowk . . . grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by rapjunkie(m): 9:45am On Jul 23, 2009
@las240s

Let it go,  wink

Bombsquad started this assault on tuface and it didnt get him anywhere,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-292458.64.html

in fact, he got murked and i havnt seen him since

don't let it happen to u,  the more u flog this issue the worse it makes u look.

Think of another topic to post, this ones dead already.

Rapjunkie

Nairaland Peacemaker

grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by frijos(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2009
I think it's either someone is in the background cutting deals for these artistes or these artistes (naija) n their camp r doing it themselves. i've always said that if naija artistes wants us to believe they did joints with the american stars they shud have them mention their names or give props to them or somethin' so we can believe they really did it. why shudn't i believe that 2face is guilty? what about shank/akon freestyle/tpain i can bet my life is guilty cos i've had the same song (everybody else)by some undergropund us artists for months b4 i heard freestyles version on radio. it's such a damn shame.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by icezik1(m): 11:32am On Jul 23, 2009
@All

Did it occur to you guys that the original poster is just trying to get you people to buy City People? If anyone has actually read City People before, they'll know it's just a sleazy gossip rag with 80% of it made-up stories or paid for stories.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by las240s(m): 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2009
Hey nairalanders @Bamsyle  is jobless and he's stylishly soliciting for the job of an english teacher,sm1 shld kindly consider him before he gets frustrated.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2009
Jeez . . . there are many more muppets on Nairaland than I initially thought . . .

In the Music World, the practice of Sampling/Interpolation/Sound Collage is commonplace . . . it's common practice for an artiste to "take a portion of one sound recording and reuse it as a different sound recording of another song" . . . it's also common practice to "add new material in the performance or recording of a previously existing piece of music" . . .

You lot claim to know music but you don't . . . cos if you did, you'll understand that 90% of the songs you hear today contain samples of earlier-released songs . . . peops have been doing this since the 50s, so what's the biggity??

Some artistes (especially the well-known ones) enter into well-documented agreements, through their managements, to do this . . . the consenting artiste does not even need to know . . . Shaggy used this same song for f**k's sake . . . Mad Cobra released same song with same title years ago . . . so why can't you guano-gatherers use ya brains!!

City People asks R.Kelly if he recorded a song in a studio with 2face . . . he denies . . . and trust tomfools to run around town ecstatically with the news . . . this is the height of illiteracy . . .

Like Rapjunkie earlier noted, did R.Kelly state that 2face stole the song?? Did he say he was gonna sue him?? I wonder why peops carry such a heavy load in their heads but just can't use it . . .

You might blame 2face for claiming that he "featured" R.Kelly . . . what d'you expect from someone whose best means of self-expression is "Yes o . . . nutin dey happen"?? . . . if he claimed he 'featured' Kels, y'all are expected to use ya brains to decipher what the dilly is . . .

And on the real tip, it's a question of semantics . . . in English Language, to "feature" someone is to do what the word says . . . nutin more . . . it's only in Music that you lot wanna kill yourselves to conduct an academic exercise on it . . .

And it ain't like you guys are educated anyways . . . y'all are illiterates . . .

To you lot, I join Biggie to say:

"Ya brain is a terrible thing to waste"
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2009
las240s:

Hey nairalanders @Bamsyle is jobless and he's stylishly soliciting for the job of an english teacher,sm1 shld kindly consider him before he gets frustrated.

Bamsyle's dog, at the height of its joblessness, can buy you and ya indigent folks 8 lives . . .

You're a ninny . . . grin

ice_zik:

@All

Did it occur to you guys that the original poster is just trying to get you people to buy City People? If anyone has actually read City People before, they'll know it's just a sleazy gossip rag with 80% of it made-up stories or paid for stories.

grin grin grin

He's a scumbag . . . grin grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by hectorswag(m): 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2009
@Bamsyle
dis guy u again, wetin naa

@las240s
u if u like urself jus hush, its no point arguing with anyone here! cheesy

ice_zik:

@All

true talk, i swear i wouldn't have suspected!!! grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2009
hectorswag:

@Bamsyle
dis guy u again, wetin naa

Chill out . . . I'm having fun . . . grin grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by lysaa(f): 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2009
so he can't post his view on issues?
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by jawosin(m): 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2009
here is a picture of 2face and r kelly together, nigerians sha, dem go hate die. nothin do u 2baba

Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by hectorswag(m): 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2009
i believe this picture explains everything, and the need for anyone to make his/her research before posting any claims. cool
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by frijos(m): 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2009
Now i think we've got to ask the beatfm for proof cos they started this. I was listening to the radio the day before yesterday when i heard jason (the evening presenter on beat99.9fm) saying that Mr Kels during his interview denied ever doing a recording with 2baba. now what's up!
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by philip0906(m): 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2009
@jawosin
tell us where u got dat picture 4rm? undecided
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by baslone: 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2009
Na so one idiot come here come talk say dem stone 2face
for stage for abuja. I'm now definitely sure people are getting
paid to pull this guy down.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by philip0906(m): 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2009
baslone:

Na so one idiot come here come talk say dem stone 2face
for stage for abuja. I'm now definitely sure people are getting
paid to pull this guy down.
he doesn't need 2 be pulled down as he is already down. tongue wink
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by kaypumpin2(m): 12:42am On Jul 24, 2009
Bamsyle:

Jeez . . . there are many more muppets on Nairaland than I initially thought . . .

In the Music World, the practice of Sampling/Interpolation/Sound Collage is commonplace . . . it's common practice for an artiste to "take a portion of one sound recording and reuse it as a different sound recording of another song" . . . it's also common practice to "add new material in the performance or recording of a previously existing piece of music" . . .

You lot claim to know music but you don't . . . cos if you did, you'll understand that 90% of the songs you hear today contain samples of earlier-released songs . . . peops have been doing this since the 50s, so what's the biggity??

Some artistes (especially the well-known ones) enter into well-documented agreements, through their managements, to do this . . . the consenting artiste does not even need to know . . . Shaggy used this same song for f**k's sake . . . Mad Cobra released same song with same title years ago . . . so why can't you guano-gatherers use ya brains!!

City People asks R.Kelly if he recorded a song in a studio with 2face . . . he denies . . . and trust tomfools to run around town ecstatically with the news . . . this is the height of illiteracy . . .

Like Rapjunkie earlier noted, did R.Kelly state that 2face stole the song?? Did he say he was gonna sue him?? I wonder why peops carry such a heavy load in their heads but just can't use it . . .

And on the real tip, it's a question of semantics . . . in English Language, to "feature" someone is to do what the word says . . . nutin more . . . it's only in Music that you lot wanna kill yourselves to conduct an academic exercise on it . . .

And it ain't like you guys are educated anyways . . . y'all are illiterates . . .

To you lot, I join Biggie to say:

"Ya brain is a terrible thing to waste"

Slow your roll Bam and stop the fallacy of hasty generalization.What is it with y'all are illiterates.
I am cock-sure there are more civil and polite ways you coulda gotten your points accross without the vitriol. cool

To the issue at hand,i think the poster has a "genuine" concern about the 2face/R.Kelly saga(it's fast becoming one now) grin

I also heard the interview in which R.kelly claimed to have never had anything to do with any Nigerian artiste(not his exact words but sumn close). . . . . .
Even if the "deal" had been done at the management or whatever level as postulated,is it possible for Kels' to be totally oblivious of it?
Going by the fact 2face even claimed in one of his interview that he met Kels' in the studio(in the US), sorry can't provide the link,  and they had a chat,how totally negligible and unpardonably irrelevant is he(2face) that Kels' couldn't even remember him at all when having an interview and moreso in 2's own country undecided
I refuse to believe 2face is a non-entity that could be so easily forgotten.

Ain't saying 2face can't strike a deal with Kels but the furore some of this so called "duet" with int'l stars generate is becoming rather unbecoming.

You might blame 2face for claiming that he "featured" R.Kelly . . . what d'you expect from someone whose best means of self-expression is "Yes o . . . nutin dey happen"?? . . . if he claimed he 'featured' Kels, y'all are expected to use ya brains to decipher what the dilly is . . .

Your over-intelligence is taking the most of you.
Are you by any chance inferring that everybody in 2's clique and management are "illiterate" like he is and thus can't distinguish and pin-point blunders? embarassed
Or that decision making for hypertek record is unilaterarily done?Unless the whole "brand" called 2face is a ruse ran by a shabbily aligned management,this reason is null and void.
And tell me that part i highlighted was tongue in cheek shocked Listeners shouldn't be the one hair-splitting what should be remixes and duets on an album.

Whatever happened to the song been called a remix('cos actually that is what it is).You call it an innocous semantic,i tag a mis-leading misnomer.

By the way peeps,UNSTOPPABLE is the deepest compilation of songs by 2face.Maybe y'all should look beyond the flex remix.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Top 10 Radio Stations In Nigeria Based On Twitter Followership / Ugandan Authorities Shuts 23 Radio Stations For Promoting Witchcraft / Tiwa Savage Ft Flavour - Baby Mo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.