Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:17 AM

Who Is Better Mourinho Or Wenger And Why - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Who Is Better Mourinho Or Wenger And Why (907 Views)

Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) / Mourinho Or Ferguson / Who Is Better, Mourinho Or Ferguson? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Better Mourinho Or Wenger And Why by Josh1000: 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
Tell us who is better and your reasons between The Football legends
Re: Who Is Better Mourinho Or Wenger And Why by ammyluv2002(f): 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
Past or present?
Re: Who Is Better Mourinho Or Wenger And Why by Adufaye(m): 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
Past or present Arsene Wenger is far better, Jose Mourinho must have won champions league or more trophy than Wenger,but professionally Wenger is highly respected in Europe and the world at large,if u were to use trophy like champions league,then u will also say Benitex is better than Wenger! Or Gradiuola is better than Wenger!

In terms of beautiful football and management Wenger is far better than him(Mourinho),beside even Abramovic have been looking for such coach with beautiful pattern!

In terms of winning abilities and contenders Mourinho is

Both coach are coach everybody wanna beat

Wenger is more smart and educated,Mourinho not that smart when it comes to transfer market,(I see no reason y he signed willian,when he hv Schurrle n de bruyne) Wenger only signed Ozil,tho not wat arsenal needed at dis point

I give wenger,he is better than him
Re: Who Is Better Mourinho Or Wenger And Why by MightySparrow: 4:53am On Oct 10, 2013
In terms of winning abilities and
contenders Mourinho is

What is in football? The beauty is in pattern and more in trophy. I give it to Mourinho. He believes I'm what I believe in -Trophy. He and other two are only coaches that have been able to win champion s league with two teams -a class of his own. He believes in himself and wins everywhere he goes. He does not stay for twenty years with a team romancing the same players.
He used to be frivolous but now he is 'The Noble One'
Re: Who Is Better Mourinho Or Wenger And Why by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2013
this poster just start an argument that will have no END. ★
Re: Who Is Better Mourinho Or Wenger And Why by harryobas: 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
Mourinho may have won more trophies but in terms of overall quality of work wenger is far better. Also wenger has more respect in world football not just becos of trophies but becos of his overall contribution to the game as a whole. I personally think he is a rare breed very professional and articulate and a legend in the making.
Re: Who Is Better Mourinho Or Wenger And Why by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2013
check their Fifa ranking and tell who is better.

(1) (Reply)

Newcastle 4 Life. For All The Faithfuls / Osasuna Vs Barcelona On Saturday[ 0 - 3 ], 4th December 2010 7pm / PHOTOS: Mancini And Balotelli Throwing Punch At Each Other During Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.