Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) (43125 Views)

Who Should Replace Arsene Wenger? / Arsene Wenger Blames Arsenal Fans For The Club's Failures / Arsenal New Signings,Nwakali & Samuel Chukwueze Pictured Wit Asene Wenger & Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by GodpunishBuhari: 8:22am On Jan 30, 2016
Kelechi Nwakali and Samuel Chukwueze pictured at Arsenal with Arsene Wenger and Nwankwo Kanu
Nigerian duo Kelechi Nwakali and Samuel Chukwueze are on the verge of being confirmed as Arsenal signings after posing with manager Arsene Wenger and CEO Ivan Gazidis.

The teenage stars were also pictured with Gunners legend Nwankwo Kanu.

Mirror Sport revealed earlier this month that Arsenal had beaten off competition from Manchester City and Bayern Munich for the pair from the Diamond Football Academy in Umuahia, Nigeria.

Arsenal scouted them during last year’s Under-17s World Cup in Chile when Nwakali, 17, was the star of the tournament as he was captain and voted Player of the Tournament. Chukwueze, 16, scored three goals and three assists.

When asked whether he expects it to be done before Monday’s deadline, Wenger said: “Yes. The (talks) are progressing well.”

And now the duo appear to have signed after being snapped with the Frenchman.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/kelechi-nwakali-samuel-chukwueze-pictured-7274103

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by swtclint1(m): 8:27am On Jan 30, 2016
Papilo d business man..am happy for guys.

62 Likes

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by EHMIR(m): 8:30am On Jan 30, 2016
Wenger d economistgrin
congrats em boys

31 Likes

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 30, 2016
whatever sails their boat..
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by GMan650(m): 9:41am On Jan 30, 2016
I wish them a very prosperous and successful sojourn in England.
Our future stars........ May u never travel to different clubs like Yakubu and may yur bottoms never be friends with bench like Mikel

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by amalashita: 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nice
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by skyface00(m): 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nice... more reason to love Arsenal

Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere, and sometimes in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself. Now that you have found yourself in Arsenal please make us proud, like kanu aka papilo

Gunners 4life

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
Good
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by theshaderoom: 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by queenoflafia(f): 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
Papillo I know one day you will make us proud

30 Likes

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by yurme(m): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
Em go. Watch aw we go. Flog burnly 2day

1 Like

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by Chinaboi(m): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
perfect club for such talent smiley

1 Like

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by Cadamlk: 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
That is life for you .Just moving from Grass to Grace.
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by SHAIBULIAR: 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
AdaNri1:
Good
gooder

Burger01:
Awww gawd!

This 'thing' has ruined my breakfast angry
na because hunger never mama you. Abeg give me the food make i wack jo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2016 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by femi4: 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
When they are ripe, we (Chelsea) ll come for them as usual

8 Likes

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by jimi4us: 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
Gunners for life

4 Likes

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by Doaf: 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
Good development for Nigerians. At least we can have a replacement for kanu ever since he left the club. Proudly gunners, so happy for you guys.

11 Likes

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by sagewonders(m): 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
I love arsenal

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
good boys from a Home with their kinsman from ......

Happy for em boys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by chronique(m): 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nice one. COYG. Proud Arsenal fan here.

4 Likes

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by Feranchek(m): 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
Bayern showed interest and they both said NO I'm quite surprised! When you're aiming for the skies as a Tenage footballer, Germany should always be your starting point. They know the game, and are very disciplined. I'm quite happy for them though, buh with my HUMAN eyes, I think Osinmen made a better choice with Wolfsburg.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by eedriyz(m): 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
KANU = Gooners = Legend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by kingofchess(m): 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
i c kelechi as super star in d nxt 5years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by julioralph(m): 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
i tot wenger said that he wudnt sign 'kids'' anymore because dey dont win trophies grin

anyways... congrats to our countrymen
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
Okay
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by Urine: 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
Congrats to these young lads, I'm happy for them.

1 Like

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by Sylver247: 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
Makes me remember Kanus Startimes advert

3 Likes

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
Its good to have talent. Your talent will take you places. If anybody had told these boys they would one day meet wenger I am sure they wouldn't have believed. But see them today now. Congrats to them

5 Likes

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by Shaw007(m): 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
hmm . . . climate change picture
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by lordtosan(m): 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
and these old men are 17.

1 Like

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by Viktor1983(m): 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
it's all good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Manchester City : Community Shield 4 - 1 pen On 6th August 2023 / West Brom Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 12th May 2017 / Arsenal Vs Liverpool (4 - 1) On 4th April 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.