Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,793 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Late Night Chat Room (Hop In If You Are Bored And Sleep Late Like Me) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Late Night Chat Room (Hop In If You Are Bored And Sleep Late Like Me) (1407 Views)

:o Shocking Indian Girl Eat And Sleep With Venomous Snake (pix) :o / Bored: If You Are Bored Too Lets Chat Here / Popular Brands From The Late 70's, 80's And Early 90's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Late Night Chat Room (Hop In If You Are Bored And Sleep Late Like Me) by AKMoney1(m): 12:18am On Oct 10, 2013
I'm looking forward to chat with NLders who are bored and who sleep late like me........ As you can see the time is 12:18am and sleep won't come, so am bored and will like to chat about anything......
Re: Late Night Chat Room (Hop In If You Are Bored And Sleep Late Like Me) by AKMoney1(m): 12:24am On Oct 10, 2013
Am i alone? I hope not sad
Re: Late Night Chat Room (Hop In If You Are Bored And Sleep Late Like Me) by Boll2010: 12:49am On Oct 10, 2013
Weyrey na errybody go get insomnia......common off ur phone n sleep
Re: Late Night Chat Room (Hop In If You Are Bored And Sleep Late Like Me) by AKMoney1(m): 12:55am On Oct 10, 2013
Found a team mate at last lol
Re: Late Night Chat Room (Hop In If You Are Bored And Sleep Late Like Me) by AKMoney1(m): 1:17am On Oct 10, 2013
The sleep don come now, nature cannot be cheated. See y'all tomorrow night ***yawn***
Re: Late Night Chat Room (Hop In If You Are Bored And Sleep Late Like Me) by sholay2011(m): 1:44am On Oct 10, 2013
Bro how naa? I just dey wake up dey go midnight meeting. Shey you get? wink

Btw, we can continue chatting till dawn as today's meeting is initiation ceremony and it usually lasts till daybreak. cheesy

I would invite you next tym you're awake during our meeting hours.

Stay blessed. lipsrsealed grin grin grin
Re: Late Night Chat Room (Hop In If You Are Bored And Sleep Late Like Me) by AKMoney1(m): 1:58am On Oct 10, 2013
I dey here ooo, na fake sleep dey worry me. Well i don soak my cornflakes now. Na TDB things grin #TeamNoSleep
Re: Late Night Chat Room (Hop In If You Are Bored And Sleep Late Like Me) by AKMoney1(m): 4:04am On Oct 10, 2013
Finally going to bed sad

1 Like

Re: Late Night Chat Room (Hop In If You Are Bored And Sleep Late Like Me) by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 10, 2013
undecided
Re: Late Night Chat Room (Hop In If You Are Bored And Sleep Late Like Me) by AKMoney1(m): 9:57am On Oct 10, 2013
AlbinoNinja: undecided

You miss road
Re: Late Night Chat Room (Hop In If You Are Bored And Sleep Late Like Me) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
AK Money:

You miss road

You slept early tongue
Re: Late Night Chat Room (Hop In If You Are Bored And Sleep Late Like Me) by r231(m): 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2013

(1)

LMAO: Black Donor’s Sperm Mistakenly Sent To White Couple / Is This A Doll Or Human Being ? / The Skull Of Goliath Found By Archaeologist With Stone Slit See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.