Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Gta V Online Blog: Post What You Did! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gta V Online Blog: Post What You Did! (2255 Views)

Please Is Gta V Online Ps3 Different From Gta V? Please / Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? / Gta V Online: Crew Members Needed Asap!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gta V Online Blog: Post What You Did! by liquidsnake: 9:43am On Oct 10, 2013
Aaahhhh!!! There are some crazies out there! Nearly every one you meet thinks only of gunning you down. Went into Ammu-Nation to buy some guns and ammunition ( grin yeah, to eat it with Golden Morn cereal!!) only to come out to meet a guy waiting ready to spray my face with shotgun bullets. Yeah, I died. But I took note of is name and planned my attack when I respawned.

I noted the general area where he played and searched for a nice corner where I can't be ambushed from behind, and I waited patiently. True to form, he saw there was a player standing stationary at a corner, and thought of offing the fellow. So he came. And I waited patiently. He was smart. He hid behind some trash containers and some parked cars. He was almost at the corner. But he stopped. Since I didn't moved, he must have thought I was paused. So he was off guard when he rounded the corner.

I BLAST THE HELL OUT OF HIM

grin grin grin

I took the money he had on him and went on my jolly way.
Re: Gta V Online Blog: Post What You Did! by liquidsnake: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2013
Went into a store to get some 'supplies'. The store keeper said when I entered: "just you know, we have a camera filming". I said, "really?".
I raised my gun to his face and he quickly started filling a bag with money. Since I don't have a mic, I couldn't make him go faster. Got about 1500.
Ran out before the police cut me off.

The left back tire was shot. Had to change cars quickly while dodging bullets. Drove into the wilderness, this slowed the police down a lot, making my escape possible.

Things To Do: Must make my car body and tires bulletproof.
Re: Gta V Online Blog: Post What You Did! by liquidsnake: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2013
Was driving at break-neck speed along Olympic Freeway, Los Santos, when I slam into another on-coming vehicle. My character flew straight out of the car and slam against the concrete. Wow!! shocked

Dead.

Lost about 5000 for medical bills! cry

Things NOT To Do: Drive at break-neck speeds
Re: Gta V Online Blog: Post What You Did! by liquidsnake: 10:42am On Oct 10, 2013
Someone placed a bounty on my head!!!!
Now everybody wants me dead?! Who is beefing me naa?

Don't know what to do. Maybe offing the fellow who placed the bounty will help remove it.

Ha! If you don't want to die don't come a mile near me. Everyone now is a suspected assassin.

Apokaly506 you are DEAD!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Gta V Online Blog: Post What You Did! by liquidsnake: 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
Did a mission for Simeon, where I had to go destroyed Simeon's rival motor dealer vehicles. Invited some guys to join me in the mission. Problem is, they took a very different route that cause them arriving after I had killed all the rival's henchmen.
It was a fine battle (even if I say so myself): them against yours truly. cool I did the best I could. Finished them off. All of them.

P.S: Now got a Brazilian friend online who likes going on missions with me. Said he loves the way I shoot! BANG! BANG! BANG! watch out...

P.S: when I said I finished them off, by "them" I meant the rival henchmen. Not my team o. Ok. Just to be clear.
Re: Gta V Online Blog: Post What You Did! by okeke2: 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
HEY MAN R U IN A CREW?? JST FINISHED THE GAME TODAY
Re: Gta V Online Blog: Post What You Did! by liquidsnake: 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2013
okeke2: HEY MAN R U IN A CREW?? JST FINISHED THE GAME TODAY

My crew is NAIJAZ TRIGGER HAPPY. I haven't finished Single Player mode yet. Online too captivating!!! If you play online join me. Give me your online ID so I can send you an invite to join.
Re: Gta V Online Blog: Post What You Did! by liquidsnake: 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2013
GTA V is not a game to be rushed!!! Take it slow, enjoy it, let it kill you several times, and be joyful to resurrect to be killed again!
Re: Gta V Online Blog: Post What You Did! by liquidsnake: 11:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
Just finished an intensed deathmatch with some fellows. These guys were way better than me oo. Died twice. Asked for a replay and they accepted. But was cautious this time. Instead of rushing headlong like Jet-li, I made good use of covers. We won this time.

What I observed is this: the longer you play the higher your XP, and the better your accuracy. Those guys I played against were much higher levels than I. So their stats were better. But I showed them who was boss (despite my excessive use of covers). grin

Later, I did to a fellow the same thing someone did to me (first post). Saw a character entering a store to rob. I patiently waited for him to come out. Blast him. Only, the game didn't give me all his money. Just 100!! Must be a server glitch.

Going to see Trevor Inc. Got a call from them.
Re: Gta V Online Blog: Post What You Did! by liquidsnake: 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
Still can't afford to buy bullet proof body and tires for my car. You see, every time you die you loose money. Unless you play a mission without dying, you loose more than what you'll get for completing the mission. That's why you must not die!
Re: Gta V Online Blog: Post What You Did! by liquidsnake: 11:38pm On Oct 10, 2013
Wish I have the PS3 earpiece plus mic. How can you coordinate your team if you can't talk to them??

Anyone knows where I can buy??
Does any bluetooth earpieces work with the PS3?

Where's my phone, Let me google that now.
Re: Gta V Online Blog: Post What You Did! by 25omega(m): 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
funny im still playing the single player mode. I need to try the online mode. XBOX live id: blue25omega
Re: Gta V Online Blog: Post What You Did! by liquidsnake: 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
25omega: funny im still playing the single player mode. I need to try the online mode. XBOX live id: blue25omega

Hi. I advice you finish Single mode first before you go online. cheesy because once you go online, you WILL find single player mode a bit dull. why? because online is full of crazies!!!

you have to be extremely careful when you come close to another online character. you never know what he (or she for that matter) is thinking. Always hold your hand so you can quickly defend yourself when 'the sh*t hits the fan'. Then, again, when you hold your gun the fellow will likely think you are out to gun him down.

I assure you, the sh*t will surely hit the fan!
Re: Gta V Online Blog: Post What You Did! by liquidsnake: 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
shocked Rockstar is giving out GTA$500,000 in-game money to all who have played online since the beginning of this month. Making that amount of money is no easy thing. Open also to any who will play online before next month.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51565/grand-theft-auto-online-half-a-million-gta-stimulus-package-this.html

still oiling and polishing my guns (while whistling "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly') grin
Re: Gta V Online Blog: Post What You Did! by liquidsnake: 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
Sorry for the break. My account was frozen throughout yesterday by the moderator. Reason? I think he is a bit miffed that I should be having such a swell time in GTA online while he sits there playing Ludo.

Anyway, I forgive you o.
Re: Gta V Online Blog: Post What You Did! by liquidsnake: 7:53am On Oct 13, 2013
People suck. Last night I thought I made a friend and we went for a drive in his car.. He suddenly stopped and got out so, so did I, started walking with him, then he killed me. Yeah thanks guy. People suck.

1 Like

Re: Gta V Online Blog: Post What You Did! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
I LOVE TREVOR!!!!!!! grin
Re: Gta V Online Blog: Post What You Did! by liquidsnake: 10:46am On Oct 15, 2013
Flytefalls: I LOVE TREVOR!!!!!!! grin

Hmmm... you must be on the wide side, then!
But joke aside, he is quite an odd fellow.
Re: Gta V Online Blog: Post What You Did! by liquidsnake: 10:50am On Oct 15, 2013
Flytefalls: I LOVE TREVOR!!!!!!! grin

You play online? Maybe you could join my crew, so we can show them Trevor style
Crew name: Naijaz Trigger Happy grin
Re: Gta V Online Blog: Post What You Did! by davetwitzy: 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
Millzkillz100
Re: Gta V Online Blog: Post What You Did! by okeke2: 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
liquidsnake: People suck. Last night I thought I made a friend and we went for a drive in his car.. He suddenly stopped and got out so, so did I, started walking with him, then he killed me. Yeah thanks guy. People suck.
seriously wt do u expect? me i hunt down anyone that appears on the map ITS FUN DUDE NOTHING PERSONAL
My username is ''okelander''
Re: Gta V Online Blog: Post What You Did! by okeke2: 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
the tv shows are really funny like Fame or shame that makes fun of America's got talent or that pisswasser beer advert
''Fu.k the dutch'' AS IN DAT PART WAS FUNNY I MEMORISED THE WHOLE SONG. BUT TREVOR MAKES THE JOKER LOOK LIKE AN AMATEUR
TREVOR IS THE BEST!!!
Re: Gta V Online Blog: Post What You Did! by liquidsnake: 9:08am On Oct 27, 2013
okeke2:
seriously wt do u expect? me i hunt down anyone that appears on the map ITS FUN DUDE NOTHING PERSONAL
My username is ''okelander''

I know it wasn't personal.

You are a HUNTER, eh? When do you play online, maybe we could deathmatches together.
Re: Gta V Online Blog: Post What You Did! by AdeizaSama(m): 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2013
Looking for a second crew! My PSN ID is AdeizaSama. I like missions, races and survival. And of course, generally messing about lol. Add me if you wanna play, inv me to a crew or join me and my homies in <Six Paths of Fuccery> hehe.

p.s most impressive thing I've done is take down a 9000$ bounty that was trying to escape in a helicopter lol. Went into the air with him, luckily i had a merryweather chopper, machine gunned his chopper, he jumped out, I jumped out with him, landed next to him and sorted our shit out on land xD

He got a few revenge blows in but tally ended up as 9:3 kills hahaha
Re: Gta V Online Blog: Post What You Did! by liquidsnake: 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2013
AdeizaSama: Looking for a second crew! My PSN ID is AdeizaSama. I like missions, races and survival. And of course, generally messing about lol. Add me if you wanna play, inv me to a crew or join me and my homies in <Six Paths of Fuccery> hehe.

p.s most impressive thing I've done is take down a 9000$ bounty that was trying to escape in a helicopter lol. Went into the air with him, luckily i had a merryweather chopper, machine gunned his chopper, he jumped out, I jumped out with him, landed next to him and sorted our shit out on land xD

He got a few revenge blows in but tally ended up as 9:3 kills hahaha

Awesome! !!
Re: Gta V Online Blog: Post What You Did! by okeke2: 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
liquidsnake:

I know it wasn't personal.

You are a HUNTER, eh? When do you play online, maybe we could deathmatches together.
yh wts your psn id
Re: Gta V Online Blog: Post What You Did! by smackdat: 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
Yo add me up..my psn id is captainsmackdat..u got a mic?
Re: Gta V Online Blog: Post What You Did! by smackdat: 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
Join my crew ..."THE SMACKDATS" we are nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Psvita Game Card Swap / I Want To Give Out My Ps4 Console For a Small Price / Free Pc Games Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.