Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Yung6ix Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria, Do Yo Agree? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Yung6ix Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria, Do Yo Agree? (449 Views)

Which Rapper In Nigeria Is Better Than Sarkodie? / Fastest Rapper in The World / Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yung6ix Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria, Do Yo Agree? by Alikaxon(m): 10:09am On Oct 10, 2013
Recently, yung6ix the first class rapper took to twitter to express himself as the best rapper in Nigeria. For me, the claim is not an exerggeration though following some solid reasons to buttress it. Many people are simply doubting him simply because alot of his raps has not been too airplayed and as such they are not familiar with them. I believ that you will automatically change your doubt when you finally listen to a couple of his songs; his album will be out before the end of the year. Here are some of his songs you should download, so that you will agree with him as the best rapper in Nigeria. They are: oleku rmx, oh my gosh, so far gone, plenty money, open letter ft dj neptune, international, follow me ft wizkid, no time ft borex, zombie, yung6ix and M.I. Export. etc
Re: Yung6ix Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria, Do Yo Agree? by Alikaxon(m): 10:11am On Oct 10, 2013
I do agree with him
Re: Yung6ix Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria, Do Yo Agree? by Kingsintei(m): 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
Is good abeg

(1) (Reply)

# / Music Download : Harrysong - Tele Mi / Watch Olamide – Eleda Mi Video May Ur Haters Watch You Prosper This 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.